My Tama Screams at me..... When it's dead...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Hawainotchi~

Reaction score
The title basically says it all. My tamagotchi ran out of bateries, and a few days later, there was a loud screaming sound coming from my tamagotchi. It scared me so much I nearly peed my pants! I grabbed my tamagotchi and took the battery out, and the screaming stopped. I guess it was the battery.... Has this ever happened to you?

This happened to me! My V3 ran out of batteries one day, so I put in a new one. Suddenly my tama let out a loud long beep that hurt my ears. :eek: I screamed and screamed and freaked out! (Obviously this was awhile ago. ;) ) I took out the battery and put it back in. The horrible beeping stopped, and everything was OK. ;) Try putting the battery in again, or try a new one. That should stop the beeping.

That's so creepy! It's probably an error on the battery or something ;)

Mine was a v3 aswell! It happened a few years ago. Maybe it's some glitch for the v3's only...... That's wierd...

At krogers, they have really good tamagotchi batteries.

They are v3032 batteries? Or something like that, but it has a 3032 in it.

I advice you go get a new one. They are in a circle shape.

mametchi :D

If your Tamagotchi's batteries are very, very low, the LCD will switch off. And for some strange reason it might emit a weird beeping noise. You should replace the battery- it's a CR 2032 3V battery.

My dad told me that it's like blowing out the circuit. What do you think that means?

Yeah, It happened to my sister's tama.I was watch TV and I Heard this peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....Noise.it came from my tama!!I rushed up stairs to my cupboard toook the batterie out.

Has it been damaged?

I saw on a video on youtube when this v3 started screaming, he was so annoyed that he smashed it with a hammer...

My Webpage

Has it been damaged?I saw on a video on youtube when this v3 started screaming, he was so annoyed that he smashed it with a hammer...

My Webpage
Nope, my tamagotchi was completly fine. I think it's something that has to do with the v3 batteries (I dunno, it's all I can think of <_< )

:mellow: I have a v3 but this has never happened to me before but this has happened when I connect sometimes it makes a beep <_<
ReallyÉ That`s wierd..... I also had some noise happen when I put IN the battery. It sounded like some quick gun shots. Sorta like `du`h duh duh duh duh duh duh`

Wierd stuff, those tamagotchis :D

[SIZE=10pt]Alright, okay. This has happened to me before, so I hope I can explain this to all of you! :) It basically means your battery is out, and I mean out! It is so out that it can't keep the silence after your screen is blank. You simply just replace the batteries. But don't use the regular batteries! You have to use the little circular ones. Sometimes it will say on the box: "Good for hearing aids" or something like that. Well, those batteries are not just for hearing aids, they're for Tamagotchi's too![/SIZE]

once when i was 8 i had a V2 and like at 3 am it did that! i freaked out and chucked it at the door. the beep stopped and my tama survived, maybe its an issue with the early connections?

Next time, you can turn your sound off, to avoid this.mametchi ;)
[SIZE=10pt]No, it's not the Tamagotchi itself that's making the noise. It's the battery doing it. Turning off the sound, unfortunatley, will do nothing. Sorry.[/SIZE]

that happened to me once on my v3! (ages ago) there was no pixellation. just a long long beep. when the battery finally died it stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back