My Tama Screams at me..... When it's dead...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it was probably just a glitch.

and by the way, when the battery waste out it doent make a sound it just has a flashing battery with a cross on it.

get new batteries and it shudnt happen again

kind regards,

*~tamacrazy~*

that happened with my v2. i have no idea why, though... is the tama very old? fast, non-accurate button mashing?

laalalalalalalalalalalallaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa la la

v5!

~:ichigotch:

Ok, that is scary! I have 2 and none has beeped. maybe it's the batteries...

Yeah, it's happened. My friend and I went camping, and her V 3 ran out of batteries. Then, in the middle of the night, we were talking, when... beeeeeeeeeep. We were so freaked, so my friend looked in her bag and found her tama. She took the batteries out, it stopped. It might be a V3 thing, or just the batteries not having enough energy to do something else. I'm sure it's normal. Her tama still worked after. =)

Yeah, it's happened. My friend and I went camping, and her V 3 ran out of batteries. Then, in the middle of the night, we were talking, when... beeeeeeeeeep. We were so freaked, so my friend looked in her bag and found her tama. She took the batteries out, it stopped. It might be a V3 thing, or just the batteries not having enough energy to do something else. I'm sure it's normal. Her tama still worked after. =)
ya it happned to me too

my V3 ran out of batteries once but i was at school so i didnt turn the sound on :mametchi:

That heppend to my sister aswell her v3 completly ran out of bateries and it made a loud beeping noise that went on and on and on at like 12 am and the beep sorta went louder and quieter louder quieter it was realy strange but now her v3 is fine

Yhea, that hapend on my V3(non debugged)... yet not only beeping, but every noise I've ever heard out of a tama. :) :D It didn'n hold out one single pitch either, it kept shifting. :lol:

Mine V2 did that too!

I was sooooo scared :lol:

//danieeel971 :kusatchi:

this happened to me. its when ur tama is just running out of battery and is trying to get more power. its just a warning dont worry

advice manager :D

It's happened to me TONS of times. Once though, I got back from a vacation and it was beeping, I literally jumped up and fell when I walked in my room. It's pretty scary.

Tama 3445521508 :D

Has it been damaged?I saw on a video on youtube when this v3 started screaming, he was so annoyed that he smashed it with a hammer...

My Webpage
I saw that too! the girls were hitting the tama with a hammer,as hard as they could. They ruined a perfect tama that I could have used for my collection :[

Yup! It was my v.3, I was just replacing it's battaries, but when the battaries touched the tamagotchi, it sounded like it screamed! But I guess It's just a problem to it's battaries or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back