Who dislikes the v4-v5 tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moo978

Reaction score
I think that Bandai is making tamagotchi becoming more like just raising a human .Because there new jobs are making it more stressful instead of fun. I loved the v3 because it was just raise your own pet , buy items from the shop, and see what character you get .Now all it is ,is just get skill points and basically choose your own character. I think Bandai should get rid of this job thing and replace it with some thing like wi fi to communicate with more friends, or to expand the number of friends that you can have. Who's with me on this opinon :huh: :huh: :huh: :D :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :mimitchi: B)

[SIZE=17pt]Sorry,but i dont agree, every year TO ME they get better and better i love how much things you can do with it, i mean just think about it if you were a tamagotchi .First you would wake up,eat,play like two games then go to sleep,then the next day you do it all over it again, wouldnt that get boring,thats why they always add more stuff to make it more fun. Thanks for listening![/SIZE] :D :D :D :)

Igot a v3 today. they are coolio[Coll.I.oh] :D :D :D :) :D :D :D B) B) B) B)

[SIZE=10pt]You do make some good points. It does get kind of stressful; trying to earn enough skill points for a job and stuff like that. But Tamagotchi's can be very entertaining when you're really bored. Trust me, I get bored a lot![/SIZE]

tamagotchis are cool and you don't know what you are talking about. even if they are little aliens they still eat food and get jobs.!!

Yes, tamagotchi is drifting away from the original theme with store, and then online games. But I feel that now, with V5, it's slowly returning. Someone else said that, but I forgot who. Now, it's themed on raising your pet, although it is becoming a more advanced pet. I enjoy choice in characters (V4/.5, V1 to an extent), but I enjoy V1's choice more. In V1, you got a new tama based on your teen's stats. I remember Mametchi was 4-6 in both stats (Yes, there always were two hidden hearts) and Masktchi was 3 hunger 2 happy. Tarakotchi was less than two in 1 stat, and two or less in the other.

The reason I'm annoyed isn't as much about the concept changes (though it annoys me a bit) but about the games.

I never had an original Tamagotchi but I heard that they have one simple game that wasn't very long, so anybody who is busy can finish a game very quickly.

My v1 has two games- dance and jump, and if you complete the very minimum you need to do to lose the maximum amount of weight for that game (2g for dance, 3g for jump) it only takes around 30 seconds.

My v4 has five games, and even the shortest game, Shape, takes one and a half minutes. How on Earth does Bandai expect anybody to exercise their Tamagotchi at this rate? Remember that you need to complete a game to lose the maximum amount of weight. This absolutely frustrates me.

As everybody is saying Tamagotchi is a virtual pet to raise. This is supposed to be what a Tamagotchi is about! While on the commercials they are like, "New games!!! New careers!!!" And my least favourite of all, on the v4 package: "Now includes 20 games!!!!" I'm glad to hear that the v5/Famitama has four games this time and not a ridiculously large amount. Looks like they're cutting back and making the v5 more to do with the concept of raising something- even if it's an entire family.

Maybe the v4 was like the end of the "overloaded with too many games and functions that weren't properly explained in the manual" and the beginning of Bandai starting to think "maybe we should put less games on the Tamagotchi because it is a virtual pet." So maybe it was like the end and the beginning.

I like playing lots of games. But I think the v5 is better, in the way of fitting the theme than the v4 is. I quickly lost interest in the v4. It also is stressful to have enough skill points to get a job, and I always get angry when they turn my Tamagotchi down, I do not have all the time in the world to play that much. But the v5 is a new beginning.

~ChibiMuffins

The jobs is something to do, but they can get a bit repetitive.

I think the v5 is good, but you should be able to name your tamas! It's also quite complicated to use, as it's so different to the other tamas.

it`s soo annoying that if you dont get points you dont get a job! but i like the v5

Well I've begun to not care about jobs and all that, and most of the time I just ignore the mail. It's very frustrating getting bad or sad news and having to play more of those long and irritating games (Shape, the shortest game lasts 1min 30sec)!

I've been thinking about pets getting jobs. Well, come to think of it, dogs can kinda get jobs... police dogs, guide dogs...

I hated the v4, but I love the 4.5!!! The games on the 4.5 are really fun and the job feature to me really isn;t that big of a deal. It doesn; play a huge part in the Tama, anyway. I would like, though, if Bandai got rid of the skill points. I liked the v2, v3 because the character you got wasn't based on how many points you recieved from games. It was random! On the newwer versions, though, you can already figure out which character you get!!!

I also hate Bandai for making all of these hideous AMerican designs. They are so girly and ugly!!! The Australian ones are gorgeous, lots of bright vibrant colors and such. Many of them could be for a guy or for a girl. I also like the Japanese colors. They are really quirky and cool.

I personally like the V4s-V5 more; the games are more fun, more cool features, and more ways to get me addicted. :]

I have a V3 and I get rather bored with it... Can't go to school, work, no jobs, no skill points to earn, harder to earn GPs, and the games are not too fun...but that's just me.

I love the V5 more, this time you have 3 pets instead of 1. No (hard) works or skill points! Whoo! ;) I think this is a new born after the V1-V2 surprises. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
well, i hate v4, because its so hard to get skills. i love v5, because you get to raise 3 pets. i LOVE v3 and v2 because i like the games, which are WAY better then v4\v5, and you have to actually take care of them.

now i'm torn between the two options :D . sorry :( .

I think that Bandai is making tamagotchi becoming more like just raising a human .Because there new jobs are making it more stressful instead of fun. I loved the v3 because it was just raise your own pet , buy items from the shop, and see what character you get .Now all it is ,is just get skill points and basically choose your own character. I think Bandai should get rid of this job thing and replace it with some thing like wi fi to communicate with more friends, or to expand the number of friends that you can have. Who's with me on this opinon :huh: :huh: :huh: :D :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :mimitchi: :(
i'm among those lines :^)

:ph34r: SICKO HOW COULD U DISLIKE A V5 THEY ROCK :( SO INSTEAD OF DISS'N ALL OF THE REST OF US FIND SOME GOOD REASONS!!!!!!!!!!

POO TO U > <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back