Who dislikes the v4-v5 tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After i got a v5 i changed my mind , but not about the v4 - v4.5

hmmm...? i like the idea of wi fi. that would be like having a creature bopping around your i phone though.... communicating with your friends is a really cool idea.I'd like to message my friends and tell them about how my tamas doing... buttt- it would be really hard for bandai to make them kind of step outside their normality... AND yeah that probably would not be possible. it's been thought of.

I remember just a few years ago, all the characters depended on care on the V1 and that's how you got your characters. I liked it how I got the really nice characters by just taking the time to work on my Tama's exercise. That was very easy. I just did two sets of "Dance" (I was never good at "Jump"), then I fail and my Tama had already lost about three pounds. Also, at that time, I had studied character charts and learned a few new strategies of the Tamagotchi. It was quite cool being a little 4th Grade Tama Wiseman (or wisewoman). People would always come up to me in the Fourth Grade and ask me questions like "How do you do this?", "What's my character?", "What's this?", "How do you get this character?", ect.

The V2 was cool. I never thought that at the beginning because the Tamagotchi fad just passed completely passed a few months ago. But I reactivated it when I was in the 5th grade and I enjoyed carrying around just that thing for a day. It was fun. It was also cool having an old guy at the age of 60-something on it. I find that very rewarding. I am also very careful around him because I want my V1 to marry him and he shall move on. But today, my V1 has had enough batteries so I figure I should just leave the V2 and V1 alone.

The V3 was a favorite of mine. I liked it very much and right next to the V1. I actually liked it a little better than the V1. But, yeah. It was always fun and it always was there in my 5th Grade Recess life. If we had recess indoors, I'd take it to TamaTown. If we had to go outside, no problem. The spring wind on my face and the Tama around my neck always felt good. And me and my two friends who had a V3 also would connect with me. It was always fun. Thinking about it, I wish I was back there. Light layers, Tama around my neck, recess, it all feels good.

Now the V4. Oh boy. After Kiki died, this was an automatic "least favorite version." I found this one difficult. I always hated the games. It was very hard to get my Tama to lose weight. I was also only able to get Social Points because I was only good at "Flag." The V4 was very stressful. But that doesn't stop me from liking it. I still like it. But next generation, if I don't get a girl, I AIN'T GETTING ANY SKILL POINTS! I WANNA UNIVERSAL CHARACTER! (Same thing about characters for 4.5 only opposite.)

Now for the V5. I like the V5. I love raising virtual pet families. Plus, I also get an extra week to say good-bye to the parents. I like it how it's back to the care gets you nice characters. And it's more of a surprise. My Tamas Selena and Miley became beautiful adults. They were a Watatchi and a Violetchi. They were very cute. I also liked Teenage Selena and the current Suki (Ichigotchis). I am going to try to get my friends hooked but there is possibly no future of that. Ah well. Next week I'll get my Lil' Bro a V5 for his B-Day on the 26th and HE'LL get hooked! Yay!

Well, those are my thoughts of the versions, but none will beat the V3. It will always be my favorite!

[SIZE=14pt]I don't know..[/SIZE]

The v4 and v4.5 was a bit repetitive and very annoying... but I'm not to huffed really. I like the school and stuff. :D I LOVE the v5 because even animals have family. But my favorite version has to be the v3 because the point was too have a happy pet NOT a happy human!! I think Bandai has gone a little far on the "games" and the "lifestyle."

I at least changed my mnd about v4 , but not v4.5. I hate the ura characars, and the new special charactars they are all really UGLY !!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi: B) B) B) B) B)

:D no offense but i like v.4-v.5 i like the job thing anthough but i also like the family i wish they could put them togather oh and i disagree

Yea, you should be able to name your tamas! I think they are pushing away the relationship of a little pet, im an come, that is really ridiculous not being able to name it! who wants a pet when you cant name it!

Yea, you should be able to name your tamas! I think they are pushing away the relationship of a little pet, im an come, that is really ridiculous not being able to name it! who wants a pet when you cant name it!
If I told you that you could not name your Tamagotchi until March 2004, when the original Tamagotchi Plus came out, would that change your opinion? Just wondering... You see, you could not name any of the "ancestor" Tamagotchi (Gen 1, Gen 2, Angel, Ocean, etc.) unless you just kept the name in your head.

At least not being able to name your Tamagotchi means that you can give it names as long as you like without having a limit (I find it very hard to fit names into 5 letters, I had enough trouble picking out a family name!).

[SIZE=14pt]You guys actually find it stress full trying to get points for jobs? I got my tamagotchi to earn 200 smart points in the total time combined I played school which was about 40 minutes,but I did it only 2 days so I played 20 minutes of school for 2 days and made 200 smart. :p [/SIZE]

I love the V4-v5. I think it adds a lot more excitment to be able to get a job, it gives you something to do when you can't play games. The v5 is fun cause you can pretty much play games whenever you want. Thats my opion though.

Tama 3445521508 <_<

I have both a V4 and a V5. I think that the tamagotchi web site is kind of kidish. I would like the V4 of V5 to be more challenging. I like the V4 better because the V5 is wayyyyyy to easy.

I totally agree! I got a V4.5 for Xmas but I thought it was all cool (it was my first tama). Now i no what the v3 is like the v4 kinda sucks. but the v5 is good! i H8 THE POST ON THE V4 WITH A PASSION!

Well I think it depends because some people really like the jobs. One thing is though, when a v4 (I dunno about v4.5) grows into an adult, it seems that the job replaces getting more games. It can also be complicated to a first time tama player. It would be cool if they put in a tutorial with the tamas when you reset them... :furawatchi: :D

I like these version's okay, but compared to the older versions (especially the tamagotchi ancestors) they're way too easy. I'd much rather use one of my older tam's first, unless I really needed something low maintenance; then I'd pull out either my v4, v4.5 or v5.

Well I liked the V4 a bit. But it is stupid compared to my V5. The V5 is so interesting! I was never really interested in the V4.5. I like the idea of raising a famliy of tamas. Though it takes longer for them to evolve. :D

I agree "Moo978" I find that earning the right amount of skill points is frustrating! :D plus most of the job games are hard. It would be neat if you still had the skill points but could use them to choose what tamagotchi yours would turn into, minus the jobs. I like the Wi Fi suggestion B) but with luck BanDai probaly won't release that until 2020 and with that much tech in a tama they won't only cost more they'll be bigger and probaly less convenient to carry around. I find that the V3 was the most poular and I do like the V5 it just sucks that you can't connect them with any other versions then V5! :)

In my opinion, the new Tamagotchi's are really fun. I own a V4.5 and it's really fun, I love my tamagotchi and the V5 seem like alot of fun aswell. The more stuff Tamagotchi's have the more funner it gets!

i personaly dont care. ill get whatever job is offered first.

call me a bad trainer if you like, i dont care

kenz

i dis agree i have a job in v4.5 and im a news person i you like tamas of all kind join my tama club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back