Do you like tamagotchi v5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Sorry v5 lovers but I think v5 is a bit overated. Taking care of 3 tamas? I don't really like the idea... I think Bandai has gone too far!!! I really hope v6 only has one character at once!!!

I HATE THEM!!! :( ;) :huh: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ;)

Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion of course, but please, give us a clue... because I don't understand what you hate about your new V5?

There are three characters on the screen of course, but you don't have three times the amount of work to raise them (feeding, toilet flush, training/bonding, games, etc.).

Haven't you noticed that when the happy or hungry hearts start to empty you only need to feed one meal or snack to fill a heart (all three tamas eat/share the same item of food) - so actually there's no more work than feeding one tama - same as on the V1 - V4.5 ... :p

O_O - wait, do you own a V5 (or have you perhaps decided you "hate them" without fining out more about them) ? :p

I have ordered 2 of them off toysrus.com. I have no idea what they're like but I'm sure I'll love them! The idea of taking care of 3 at once sounds cute and fun! =)

S.O.A.D

Sorry v5 lovers but I think v5 is a bit overated. Taking care of 3 tamas? I don't really like the idea... I think Bandai has gone too far!!! I really hope v6 only has one character at once!!!
I HATE THEM!!! :D :p ;) :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :p ;)
I don't hate it, I voted sorta. Ur kinda right, I don't like the new Travel Show feature, I'd rather have pause, and raising 3 can be fun but it's just...different...

i voted YES. I love the new V5, more than V4/V4.5!!! I think it's great to raise more than one character! The only thing i don't like is the games, i hope Bandai will add more games in the future like the V3! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
well i cant say i hate them and i cant say i love them because i never had one. i have a v4.5 there cool i liked v2 the best i dont know why but i just do but v5 does sound over rated.

I don't have one yet but I'm reading people's logs and they sound really awesome!

I luff mine :furawatchi: ! It's super cute, fun, and absolutely no harder than any other tama. I think it's easier than my 4.5!

;) °sugar° :kuribotchi:

i dont understand the "travel show" feature. is it just a fancy name for pause? does it suspend the growth process like pause?
Yep, it's just like pause. Instead of pressing the a and c buttons at the same time, you go to the TV icon instead.

And I voted yes, because they so rock! Oh my gawd I swear I'm in love, can't wait till I get my second one of eBay! Yay!

[SIZE=8pt]It's okay. The only thing I adore is the characters and concept. I think it's a great tama adapted for school purposes. They don't really need you, only every hour or so. I'm in college so it's great during the weekdays. However I find myself panicking every time I forget to keep check with my V5. I keep forgetting they don't need as much care as previous Tamagotchis :eek: There's not as much things to do as the older versions. There seems to be less factors involved and overall simplified. I don't like the bonding percentage dealy besides the animations. Ah and the item animations are so boring. So far the items I got never interact with the tamagotchis. All they do is entertain. ^_^ [/SIZE]

I lost my Entama too.. so I'm ordered a Uratama! V5 for every day and Uratama for leisure

I got my v5 a few days ago, and I'm finding I really don't mind it as much as I thought I would. It seems to be returning to the "pet" concept a bit. I'm glad that I don't have to have to play long and irritating games for my Tamagotchi to lose weight any more.

I also like the characters. It seems a bit more exciting to see three characters evolve at once rather than just one. It certainly makes up for it taking two days for a child to evolve into a teen!

I find the V5's to be a letdown. First, you don't get many points when you play the games, when you get an item, all the character does is stare at it for a few seconds then it goes away and they can't play with them. Even though they're adults, you can't get them to date, marry, or even play the golf and shoe games. Mine have been adults for over 2 days and they still won't date. Instead of one character, it's three. Plus, the characters don't even have favorite foods and whatnot like the previous ones do.

In closing, I think I'm going back to my v4.5s. The v5s have been a disappointment! :mametchi:

KurtPikachu2001, your characters can mate if they've been unpaused for 48 hours.

To mate you can:

1. Go to the dating channel.

2. Connect with another v5 until you have the highest possible friendship level with the other v5. Then select "marry" from the connection menu and then "accept." On the other v5 choose "give." Then select the characters you want to mate on both Tamagotchi. The chosen character on the other v5 should come onto your v5 and you should now have two parents and one, two or three eggs!

Also, the golf and shoe games are unlocked on the second generation.

I can't wait for my v5 to evolve- they should evolve tonight if I meddle with the time so they stay awake for longer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back