Do you like tamagotchi v5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my V5!

it's a ton of fun. I love the fact that I'm raising three tamas!

But that being said, I have a V2 and I love that one as well. I love the personal one on one attention I can give my V2.

However, I am going to be oldscholl here for a minute. See I was around in 1996/1997 when the original craze hit. And I miss the oldscholl Tama's. Back then, it didn't matter really what you fed them (you only had one option) or even how much you played with them, and yous till always got a random tama. I loved it. I think Bandai needs to bring back and anniversary edition of the original. That's what I'd love to see! :huh:

[SIZE=14pt]i think it is sooooooooooo awesome how u get to have more than one taam per shell and theres so many more features so to me, there awesome. i may not have one but i friend let me see theirs and i loved it!!!![/SIZE]

At first, I hated it, but the more I played with it, the more I liked it. I voted sorta, but almost voted kinda. It's very different and takes time to get used to. It's not my favorite tamagotchi, but it's still interesting with it's new features and all.

~SkyCrystal~

I voted Yess!

I wish bandi would come out with better designs for the tama skins tho.

Or, id like toys r us to sell all of them at once.

I really want the spaceships.

This game is great tho, Everythings so cutteeeee!

I like them, but I wouldn't say that I love them, it's a really good idea, but I don't really want the V.6 to be similar.

-Chocola

And............

Why do you hate them?

I like them, they have new characters, :D

And new games :D

And you can own more than one :D

*memetchi* do I have to node all day? B)

Lol :eek:

~TamagotchiFan~ :lol: :( B)

is it just me or does the v5 screen seem darker than the prevoius tama whatever you put the contrast to :lol: :( :eek:

i dont really like them B) :D

I voted not really beacause of the long growth span , and beacause they got rid of all the cute charactars B) B) :furawatchi: B) B) B)

actually to me now, they are kinda boring. There are not as many games, and theres not that much to do with them, i think the other versions were more interactive, if you know what i mean!

At first i thought, nah, i don't really want one.

Now i'm reading more and more about it and it seems really fun!

I've never actually played a V5 so i think it'll be cool to try out.

I really want one of my friends to have a V5 so like i said, i'll try it out, then if i think its really fun and exciting, i'll probably buy one!(hopefully....) But none of my friends have one...

The v5 is the best ever it's the best version ever, i mean 3 tamagotchis at once it's the best!

Keep it up Bandai! :(

Just here to add in on the V5. I just got mine a week ago. Seems like alot of people aren't happy with the V5. For me I find it enjoying, its an improvement to the last V4/V4.5. I love how the games are pretty short and I'm able to exit them if I need to. I really disliked the V4 and V4.5. I can see myself getting quite a few of these. They are easy going and are prefect for someone who has to work. I don't even have to pause them.

I totally agree with you PockyGirl. I'm very surprised to see that I'm enjoying my v5 (I didn't enjoy my v3 or my v4, and I didn't particularly like the v2 when I looked after it for a few days for my friend) and I can see myself getting the v5.5/Famitama Royal when it comes out. (Probably the v5.5 or whatever it's going to be called in my country- I can't see myself bidding on a Famitama Royal on ebay!)

This is just a review which I understand, some people wont support.

My tamagotchi first arrived in the post, I was extremely excited.

I hatched it, watching the three eggs appear on the screen. That, I thought was great!

But, over the weeks I became more disappointed with it. I mean, the games are just boring. Can't we have more then 4? Its hard to earn gotchi points on there and that clashes with the shop items, they are so expensive!

There, I agree with some other members, I do think bandai is over-reacting. What happened with the plain old v2 or v1, hey?

So, my answer to that question is crossed from, 'Yes' to 'Sort of'.

Not really..

Actually, the v5 has good good and bad points.

The good points are that, like PockyGirl said, it's perfect for someone who has work. (I don't. lol :huh: )

And I really like the new characters, and the big screen.

But yeah, I got bored in 1 week. And I was disappointed when I saw that we can't connect V5 to older versions.

I saw that poeple who love v4 and 4.5 doesn't love v5, and vice versa.

I really enjoy my 4.5, but not my 5.

But it doesn't matter, it looks great in my collection :D

I only just bought my v5 yesterday, so it's hard to really say... but so far I do really, really love it. It's less work but triple the cuteness, I don't have to exercise them contantly, and I actually think the games are decent. I have never, EVER found any of the Tama games "fun". I mean, cmon guys, they are repetitive. I like the teacup game though, because tea is cute.

The V5's are great in their own special way. They are different enough from the classic Tamas that you should also get a v1,2, or 3 to go along with it. (A v4 could go in later. They are really different from the classic tama as well)

Getting to raise a family of tamas on one tamagotchi is a cheaper way of getting 3 tamagotchis. I mean, I could never EVER convince my family to get 3 tamagotchis at one time. But with this ONE I (pretty much/ in a sense) have 3.

I dont like them cos they can only seem to connect to other V5's and there so different that when i saw one in a shop i thought it was a fake tamagotchi, thats why i got a V4 when i could hav got a v5, :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back