Do you like tamagotchi v5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really like it. I was good at the beginning, but after a while it gets boring. I liked the V1, V2, V3, and V4 better than the V5. I hope when they finally come out with the V6, they will make it more like the previous Tamagotchis.

In my opinion, the V5 is okay..... like.. eh... They're sometimes kinda confusing to me and they're not as fun as the previous versions of tamagotchi. I still want a Celebrity V5 though xD. I'm probably gonna start up one of my v5's again tomorrow... I have 2 but when I started playing with them I wished I'd only have ordered 1.... They're still a bit fun though sometimes. =]

Plus, even though I love kuchipatchis, the pet character thing with a shovel is just plain creepy to me. Freaks me out :(

lol

//KL ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
i voted i hate them...but hate is a strong word. i meant no, but i didnt see it when i voted. i just dislike the familitchi thing. i think bandai has gone a bit too far with that. but each to their own.

Sorry v5 lovers but I think v5 is a bit overated. Taking care of 3 tamas? I don't really like the idea... I think Bandai has gone too far!!! I really hope v6 only has one character at once!!!
I HATE THEM!!! :mimitchi: :nyatchi: :ph34r: :blink: :angry: :angry: :angry: :p :furawatchi:
Dude. Chill out! Don't throw your anger all over it! I like the v5 :3

They are a bit overrated.. I voted no. It got boring really fast and the characters and families were all way too easy to achieve. And it says that you take care of three tamas, but you are really only taking care of one if you think about it..

listen there the best thing in the world i never get bored of them if you think im wright post a reply for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back