Do you like tamagotchi v5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the v5, with three to raise and the ability to bring up different families... But I am getting a bit bored of the same characters. :furawatchi:

I have two v5 toys, one on generation 5 and the other generation 1 (soon to be 2!), and I've pretty much explored all the diffrent characters and items and such. I am bored of the four games already, and I wish there were more characters.

I think they could be improved with more bonding/training things, where certain training would change them into even better characters (if there were more).

Hopefully the v5.5 will be better and v6 will put a whole new spin on things. :(

Well, here's my opinion on the V5. I don't have it, however, i have every single version up to the V4. But my opnion is, I don't like it too much. I think they should still add lots of new features to future versions, just not make it so overrated. I also don't like the fact that they made Ura characters of classic characters. But that's just me, everyone has a right to their own opinions though. :furawatchi: :wacko:

Actually, the v4.5 and uratama are the ones with ura's.V5 is nice but gets boring sometimes.But I like seeing 3 tamas evolve at the same time.

I have a V5, the Groovy Time one, the transparent skin is really nice, and it's cute.. :D :wub:

Well, I DUN like it, i prefer version 4/4.5 becos the tamas can go to school and go to work when they are adults. In ver 5, the tamas dun go to sch/work??!! they are like just eat, poo, play boring games and sleep, that's all!! So boring of ver 5. I hope version 6 will be better, bandai will come up with better ideas plsssss.

Oh ya, and I really hate the bonding thingy, have to use the items/train them so many times to get the bonding percentage, I really dun have that kinda of time and patience to do it!!!

i voted YES. I love the new V5, more than V4/V4.5!!! I think it's great to raise more than one character! The only thing i don't like is the games, i hope Bandai will add more games in the future like the V3! :huh:
Right on! the batteries are out of my V3,V4,my 2 V4.5s. i LOVE Familitchi! it's all about home and Family. :( :( :huh: only one thing: i CANNOT get a pure Meme family!

Sorry v5 lovers but I think v5 is a bit overated. Taking care of 3 tamas? I don't really like the idea... I think Bandai has gone too far!!! I really hope v6 only has one character at once!!!
I HATE THEM!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :p :kusatchi:
First off , please don't shout. And second , I happen to like them. Though I don't favor one version and neglect the other. However , I know everyone is entitled to their opinion and i'd appreciate it if you not shout :]

Back on subject , I don't know if bandai wil make a v5 with 3 characters and make a v6 and bring the character number back down again. but anythings possible.

I'm sorry your not impressed with the v5 ~ good luck with the v6.

- Tamexpert

I think it's a really good idea wicht 3 Tamas :)

I like that idea! I shell buy one :)

Sorry v5 lovers but I think v5 is a bit overated. Taking care of 3 tamas? I don't really like the idea... I think Bandai has gone too far!!! I really hope v6 only has one character at once!!!
I HATE THEM!!! :p :( :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :p :)
Thats kinda mean :) Bandai worked hard on making the v5 to please its player , and you go on and say " blah blah , I hate it!!! ". I mean , your entitled to your own opinion , but why do you have to be so harsh!? :angry:

ps- I like the v5.

whats the name of your decorating kit that you got at target? because i would REALLY like one and ive been dying to try to decorate my tama! please tell me! that'd be helpfull..thanks! :)

well, its not really any different, just that all your tamas look different and sometimes you can get one egg or two and you get three in your first generation...but its not all that bad, i mean you can find character charts online and see what your tamas can become! its really fun in a way! and i even voted YES

I like it ... I mean , I used to have it and then I got tired of it. After about a month of not playing with it , I want one again. So my love for this version is kind of on-and-off. I was actually thinking about getting one today , but you never know. Sometimes reading other people's logs gets me interested in that particular version ( who knows why ). I still can understand why some people may find it boring or stupid , but , like Tama-Yahoo said , it's not nice to say 'you hate them'...

My opinion has been stated ,

[SIZE=10pt]GotchiPal300~[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I like them! I think change is good. Three Tamagotchi's doesn't mean 3x the work. I have a Celebrity V5 and I think the games on here are great and fun. I also like the fact that they are more independant, you don't have to check on them every 5 minutes.

And I like the Travel Show a lot better than the pause function because if you accidentally press the pause buttons on a v4.5 and below, it totally slows down the growth process. But on the V5, it takes a lot more than pressing two buttons at the same time to pause them.

And I think the dating show is great too. You actually get to choose who you want to marry. I think that's just fantastic.

The only thing against the V5 is they fact that the screen is too dark. Sure the contrast thing is there, but it doesn't do much. Why can't the screen be like the other versions?

-Yellowmoodtama

Last edited by a moderator:
I realy enjoy raising a Tamagotchi V5,the thing I like best is the three Tamagotchi's all act as one,and that makes it more simple.The games aren't the best but they sure beat the previous games,and you have a wide selection with the characters you want too,you can even get pets,so yeah.I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back