Do you like tamagotchi v5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, at first I reallllllyyy didn't like them. I even got rid of my Cookie Dough tam. But I've started playing with my Purple AUS design again, and I'm really liken' it now.

I hate 'em.

They have childish and Girly designs.

I got bored with them real fast.

They don't award many points (I'd go crazy if I didn't have Binary's codes)

They really took Tamagotchi to a level where it annoys me.

They also are very childish. They don't die 'cause the kid might cry.

I prefer the older versions.

x_X

;) v5s aren't that bad i mean its actually quite fun taking care of three characters at once i like the secret characters and yeah u don't get mail, jobs etc but that doesn't make weird i mean i think they quite interesting and i adore mine well thats my opinion and its different to other versions which is actually quite cool i was sort of getting sick of some of the versions being all the same so yeah i just don't really mind them thier neat! :mimitchi: :D

i got an new V5 and i got really attached to it and 2 days later i was swinging it around and it flew off myy finger and the screen smashed ;) :D B) i know i shouldn't of been swinging it on my finger but there was nothing to do, anyway i dont get how it smashed so easily it didn't hit the floor that hard and i remember with my V1 i got really annoyed with it so i threw it out my window onto the concrete from upstairs and it still works and the screen hadn't smashed :(

but im so angry ;) :D

Not really.

I wish they could make the V6 a combination of V5, V3, V4 and V4.5. But personally, V4 and V4.5 were my favorite tamagotchis.

-______________________-

The growth spans are too long, the games suck, everything's on a TV, you can't see 'the tamas of the past generations', you can't have mail, can't have a job.

I seriously only like the fact you can have three characters.

I HATE the V5 because:

1. The games are boring and repetitive and you earn hardly enough points.

2. Having three characters on screen isn't any different from having one as only the oldest plays the games, goes to Tama and Earth EXPO etc

3. You can't just simply press two buttons together to pause like the previous versions. You have to go through this long process of going to the travel show and pressing go when you want them to go.

4. Your characters can't interact with items like the previous versions. They only stare at the item while it does some boring animation. Some items don't even do and animation at all!

5. There is simply nothing to do!

Last edited by a moderator:
What is so bad about v5?I mean taking care of three characters isnt bad. its good. its also the same as taking care of one! Same routnes and everything! Not that u needa give more care or anything.. And 3 characters is way better than one! You have more choices for marriage and stuffdoncha like it???

yeh i really do like the v5 tamagotchi and i think it is better then all of the other ones and it is not over the top with the chacters u shud buy this tamgotchi if u havent already got it,its really good :p

i agree that is to much to handle to take care of five tamas at once

I don't really like the travel show idea. Bandai should have kept the pause because it's quicker to pause your tamagotchi.

Actually, About the travel show. everyone says it doesn't stop the growth process, but it does ! :ichigotchi: its just trying to make it better than regular pause, bandai went TOO FAR on that is my opinion.

ktodd03. you take care of THREE tamagotchis. its just the same as one if it needs teh toilet, they all go at the same time. its quite good really

• TAMAS RULE
TAMAGOTCHI SITE

OMG, I love the v5! It's fun, I just got mine a week ago. Also, you can buy new foods, and the food saves into the MEAL menu, it's really cool. I cant wait for mine to get married! :)

i LOVE the v5 but i don't really like the travel show it is really random i would rather have pause :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :D

Yes, I like the V5 but I don't really understand the whole "travel show" thing. I know you can use it as pause but I mean, it's strange how the animations are repeated all the time if you know what I mean...I'd rather have pause.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the v5! except, the red part on the top is loose. :/
Same here! On my V5 the infrared connector thingy is all wobbly.

The V5 is good. It's not great, and it's kind of boring after a while.

Idont like them, they are too overrated.I think v4.5 and lower are cool enough.And v5 you cant even name them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back