Do you write?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

>...Missbehave...<

Reaction score
Yeah I remember there was a topic like this but I couldn't find it even when I searched it so here's a new one.

So do you write books? What's the longest you've ever written? What's the best you've ever written?

Well, time for me to blab on. Yeah I do write. I've been writing since I was six and making up stories since I was two. I my first storie on the computer when I was six and a half and discovered the wonders of MS word but I went back to them when I was 8 and decided they were really cheesy and had loads of spelling mistakes so I killed them and wrote new stuff. Then I killed them as well and since then I've been writing and killing stories. The longest one I've wrote was when I was 11. It was about a Harp seal called Heather and it had over 300 pages! But then I let my sister on the computer to listen to music on Youtube while I watched The Simpsons then when I went back on my computer my sister had "accidently" deleted it which I was really mad about since all I had to write was the epilougue (when there's a prolougue there's an epilougue) then it was done and ready to be published. I've tried starting it again several times but it wasn't the same and besides it was about the seal hunt and since they're going to scrap the seal hunt there's no point in it T.T. I've got another one now, it took alot of tries but I'm proud of it. It's not finished but so far it has 138 and a half pages ^.^ It's a funny horror and that's all your ever gonna know although I might post a topic soon.

Well enough of me what about you?

I write. I write alot. Do I finish most of my stuff? Sadly, no. x.x I have little devotion.

I do come up with at least two book plots a day, though. All original.

I love to write. I write all the time. It is mostly fiction. And I really want to become a famous author oneday.

I love writing, it's my best school subject and a hobby of mine.

I write songs, poems and unfinished stories.

The longest thing I've written was 62 pages, but was ditched due to way too many characters/messed up plot.

Mmm. Yeah.

Short stories, stories, and I'm trying songwriting. It's going pretty okay. Although, it could be better.

I never finish them, but I'm going to start trying to.

Literature=MAH BAYBY. I cannot live without writing a smidge of text every day. For the most part, though, I plot ways to "neutralize" my enemies, such as bad grammar-man, and chat-speak guy.

The part of writing I enjoy most is torturing my bad characters...and sometimes my good characters. Lol I'm evil when it comes to writing.

Ive been writing for who knows how long. I don't write poetry or anything, but I could go on forever about my characters, all 50+ of them, and their backgrounds, and their stories, and their relationships with other characters,

I role play a few of them, too.

and Maybe if you've RPed in city you had a taste of my genre.

My current book is Waterbridge. I don't want to show it to anyone cause I know it sucks, but maybe if I get a good editor I can move on. another story I have planned is the Experiments one, with the Raven/Tsymmatree(symmetry)/Victoria/Demo/Moondance. I believe the good beginning to a story is the ending- I plan their deaths if they die before I plan their beginnings.

Raven Rag doll.....

i love to write

i write from poetry to stories, even essays! it's my thing ^^

i am currently working on a trilogy, it is of the horror/mystery genre

the trilogy's title shall be called.. "Midnight Walker Cemetary"

each book will have a sub title

book one- the grave yard

book two- the trial

book three- revelastions and moonlit skies

I can write pretty decently just for fun. Usually for school, though, if we are writing a fiction piece, I get so annoyed with the assignment and the teacher that I purposely write it badly. Yeah, I know, it doesn't help my grades. I just can't help it. D:

I do write non-fiction essays extremely well, though. I love writing those.

I write short stories [that never get finished..] every once in a while, but I've discovered I'm more into poetry.

I've entered three things so far on Poetry.com, and one, I'm pretty sure, is being published in Immortal Verses.

The poem in my signature, I thought up just an hour ago or so.

Yes, I do.

Some people draw what they feel like. Some talk about it. But when I'm sad or mad or happy, I express it by writing stories. I love to write drabbles, but I do have quite a few well-developed stories with actual plots.

The school never gives me a chance to show. We're never told to write stories. Not even a paragraph. We're still working with sentence fluency for pete's sake!

I ONLY write if we HAVE to, like a story at school or something. I'm a REALLY good writer, in my opinion. My favourite story I had written was in grade 4 called The Four Best Friends#1 Helllllllllllllllllllllllllp!!!! There's a Monster Under My Bed!!!!!!!! xD It's about this boy named Eddie Tomson, with his best friends John, Ali, and Janet. He thinks that there is a monster under his bed, he REALLY saw it! His friends wouldn't believe him, so he invited them all for a sleepover. The monster came out again, and he didn't turn out to be, who he really was......

I know, kinda sounds cheesy. But it's not. My grade 4 teacher even liked it and told me to read it in front of the class, and she didn't tell anyone else that (which means she probably REALLY liked it). I didn't read it in front of the class though. xD

I ONLY write if we HAVE to, like a story at school or something. I'm a REALLY good writer, in my opinion. My favourite story I had written was in grade 4 called The Four Best Friends#1 Helllllllllllllllllllllllllp!!!! There's a Monster Under My Bed!!!!!!!! xD It's about this boy named Eddie Tomson, with his best friends John, Ali, and Janet. He thinks that there is a monster under his bed, he REALLY saw it! His friends wouldn't believe him, so he invited them all for a sleepover. The monster came out again, and he didn't turn out to be, who he really was......
I know, kinda sounds cheesy. But it's not. My grade 4 teacher even liked it and told me to read it in front of the class, and she didn't tell anyone else that (which means she probably REALLY liked it). I didn't read it in front of the class though. xD
Um....

Well, doubt is everything. The people I've met who have serious confidence have way too much confidence and are incapable of improving, leaving them with second grade drawings and them thinking its like, the best ever.

Doubt is THE staple for talent developing.

Just wanted to let'cha know. :furawatchi:

Um....

Well, doubt is everything. The people I've met who have serious confidence have way too much confidence and are incapable of improving, leaving them with second grade drawings and them thinking its like, the best ever.

Doubt is THE staple for talent developing.

Just wanted to let'cha know. :D
Really? Wow I never think my stories are good even though every one likes them (no I'm not talking about my rubbish one I posted on tt when I was bored, I think ANY story if better than that). Maybe I'm actually going to be successful.

Really? Wow I never think my stories are good even though every one likes them (no I'm not talking about my rubbish one I posted on tt when I was bored, I think ANY story if better than that). Maybe I'm actually going to be successful.
you cant just say your successful. you have to be original. and talented. And there are a thousand other writers out there just like that, who are completely undiscovered- meaning you have a small chance of being discovered.

Its the same with me, though.. a lot of people tell me I'm a good writer, but I don't take them seriously, because I know theres no career for me in writing. theres to many- If I was born to do something like that, than there is no room in the small world for me to be.

Latest posts

Back