Do you write?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love writing so much. I write poetry and am writing a book right now...about a vampire because I usually wouldn't go there.

I know, I guess I shouldn't push myself into your arguments...but to princess08 and Mileyroxursox2342, I think that with the writing skills you have you're both excellent. Not even 13 and reading college books and coding HTML? Great. And having the literature skills of a thirteen or fourteen year old? Again, great. Just don't be braggy...not that you are or anything.

I write so much that it isn't remotely funny. My mom will shoot me if I fill up another notebook of short stories and plots and characters... they litter my room enough. XD

Totally!

Right now I'm writing a book called Fay. It's about an abused girl and all her adventures and stuff. It's a really small book. About 1 1/3 of pages each. But I'm going to make it small like a pocketbook.

Characters: Fay, the Queen and King, Nan, Ima, Ronald, Sir Pain-In-The-Butt XD, Macy(who doesn't come until chapter 10), and Lyson.

Plot: Fay is an abused girl basically. The tries to escape, plays in fire, swordfights, Ronald di- skip that part, has 2 birthdays, finds true love, is accepted into college for really really really really really smart kids at the age of 11, and a bunch more.

Type: Fiction

Story pages: About 1150 I'm hoping.

And it's really exciting even though she's on her first adventure in chapter 7 now(that begins the long chapters).

Latest posts

Back