What's your favorite band?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE.

I know absolutely everything there is to know about them. If any of you guys think you know better, I shall challenge you to a battle of wits. WAHAHAHAHA!

Ahh! Linkin Park is! xP

It's somewhere between My Chemical Romance and Linkin Park. I just can't choose. But I listen to Linkin Park more.. So Yeah.

-cries-

D: Your so insightful to the not on the radio bands.

NIGHTWISHNIGHTWISHNIGHTWISHABNEYPARKABNEYPARKABNEYPARKSONATAARCTICSONATARCTIC.

'nuff said. *3

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE.
I know absolutely everything there is to know about them. If any of you guys think you know better, I shall challenge you to a battle of wits. WAHAHAHAHA!
LOL Are you serious? I've never met a fan I could challenge before!

Ok, umm...here's a question:

What's the name of My Chem's first demos? They include Bring More Knives (now called Our Lady of Sorrows) and others songs.

And my chem's my favorite band too

Their attic demos are Our Lady Of Sorrows, Skylines And Turnstiles, Early Sunsets Over Monroeville and Cubicles. They dont have one particular favorite band but they all love The Misfits, Iron Maiden, The Smiths/Morrissey and The Beastie Boys.

What is Gerard's favorite strange food?

Their attic demos are Our Lady Of Sorrows, Skylines And Turnstiles, Early Sunsets Over Monroeville and Cubicles. They dont have one particular favorite band but they all love The Misfits, Iron Maiden, The Smiths/Morrissey and The Beastie Boys.
What is Gerard's favorite strange food?
Haha, not the answer I was expecting. It was Dreams Of Stabbing and/or Being Stabbed was the name of all of

And bands XD haha, I was saying my favorite band is my chem, not what are my chem's favorite bands XD haha

Strange food eh? Better be something really strange or else because when they were playing in the Philippines, they wouldn't eat any of the food there, just american XP

Ok, lemme think (haven't read about Gee in a loooong time). I know he likes Veggie Burgers and Pizza. And a tofu bread spread. Did he say this in a certain "Breakfast with My Chem" because I had a good reason not to listen to that interview XP

Here's an easy one

How many acoustic shows did My Chem play...ever?

Its called adding a random flair to my answers. XD XD

Nah, its tuna and whipped cream sandwiches.

They have preformed on AAC three times, but that isnt completely acoustic. On most concerts they will play one or two songs acoustic and they do some on AOL Live Sessions. But no full shows have been officially recorded.

What did Bob do when he worked in Disney World?

And what kind of guitar is Pansy?

Its called adding a random flair to my answers. XD XD
Nah, its tuna and whipped cream sandwiches.

They have preformed on AAC three times, but that isnt completely acoustic. On most concerts they will play one or two songs acoustic and they do some on AOL Live Sessions. But no full shows have been officially recorded.

What did Bob do when he worked in Disney World?

And what kind of guitar is Pansy?
Lol, I like your flair, haha.

And there has been 1 show that they have done acoustic. There have been no official recordings, like you've stated, because it was probably for family members only. BUt there is one snippit of You know what they do to guys like us in prison, that was caught. And that was it. (When I listened to it though, there was this weird thing in the background so it was a little weird XD)

Ooh!!! Bob was the drummer in Ariel's Grotto or something like that. And he had to wear a sailor suit XD

Ooh! And this is my favorite question cause I own the guitar, haha. It's an Epiphone Les Paul Elitist in Alpine White XD And the sticker Pansy is from the band Pansy Division.

Hmm...Haha, ok, what animal did Bob have an obsession with, and is now, supposedly, over that obsession?

I want to see the pictures of Bob in the suit, it would be so awesome!

-gasp- You own Pansy? I had to say it..

ZEBRA'S

What is Gerard's shoe size?

Well are you talking about the band members of My Chemical romance?

Members: Bob, Mikey, Ray, Gerard, Fred.

Its Frank, not Fred. (Robert Cory Nathaniel Bryar, Micheal James Way, Raymond Manuel Toro-Ortiz, Gerard Arther Way and Franklin Anthony (Thomas? Some people say it is, others say it isnt) Iero Jr.

Latest posts

Back