What's your favorite band?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry. Don't know them that well. My friend Jon was talking about this video he saw about them, where this dude was saying something a long the lines of: "I LIKE MY COFEE BLACK!! JUST LIKE MY METAL!!" But I don't know what it is...

I want to see the pictures of Bob in the suit, it would be so awesome!
-gasp- You own Pansy? I had to say it..

ZEBRA'S

What is Gerard's shoe size?
Hahaha, I don't own Pansy but I own the guitar model XD

And yess! If anyone finds a picture of him like that...who knows the amount of awesomeness that person will get!

Yay for zebbbras!

Ok, 9 or 9 1/2 is around his shoe size

Hmm...When Gerard's driving license was spread around the internet, what house was he living in at the time? Being as specific as you can will get you more cybercookies! haha

And how many times have they graced the cover of Alternative Press magazine? (not counting Frankie on the cover of the Warped Tour issue)

*tama-dreamer*, haha, oh dear. My Chem and their coffee.

Three times and:

Gerard A Way

69 Salter Place

Belleville NJ 07109

Who told fangirls to stop writing about them having sex with each other?

Three times and:
xtaken out addressx

Who told fangirls to stop writing about them having sex with each other?
Haha, that's a little too specific. (I think you should take the address out XD) Haha, I was just going towards his NJ house, or parent's house. lol but gives cyber cookies anyways =]

Haaha, ok one more post with questions, for both of us, and then I think we should stop being so off topic XD

Ray Torosaurus said that XD

Ok, umm. Mikey really didn't stick a fork into a toaster, what did he really do that lead fans to believe this?

What is Matt Pelisser's job now?

He doesnt live there any more, but that makes me sad ;) I wanted to stalk him.

Was that when he brought the heater into the shower? Well. They were all talking about it in an interview, so that could also bring them to believe it.

He is a mechanic!

What was the dancers name in the Helena video?

Last edited by a moderator:
He doesnt live there any more, but that makes me sad :( I wanted to stalk him.
Was that when he brought the heater into the shower? Well. They were all talking about it in an interview, so that could also bring them to believe it.

He is a mechanic!

What was the dancers name in the Helena video?
Haha, he doesn't live there anymore, but his parents still do. I heard if you walk around NJ with a My Chem tshirt/hoodie, someone familiar with the band will lead you to the Way's House.

Haha, yes it was! I don't know where you get toasters from heaters. Ohh, he's actually a engineer...And I feel kind of bad for Matt, leaving when they make it big. But oh well, Bobby's with us now =]

Tracy Phillips!!! Such a lucky girl she is! Wearing that dress!

Haha, ok let's end this. Before tamatalkers get mad.

Pssh, mechanic is practically the same thing as engineer.

Yeah, I kind of like that My Chemical Romance band..

Pssh, mechanic is practically the same thing as engineer.
Yeah, I kind of like that My Chemical Romance band..
Haha, yeah. Haha.

Yeah same here. I'm quite fond of those guys.

Its not the best band...but they are good. I mean, they arent good enough to get obsessed with.

I cant even bring myself to say that they are bad...I really am obsessed.

None of those. Led Zeppelin is pretty good, though.

My favorite bands are Oasis (They are the most completely awesome band in the world, ever, and will always be), The Beatles, The Beach Boys, R.E.M, Jimmy Eat World, Journey, Five For Fighting, U2, Toad the Wet Sprocket, and 3 Doors Down. There's more, but I won't list them. :p

Out of that list? Psh. My Chemical Romance, bby! :huh:

They're pretty much my favorite band right naow. I'm listening to alot of different styles of music, and I find theirs to be the most interesting/deadly/addictive.

Like I've said before- MCR is like crack. Only with Gerard. :)

OmG. ur like...a Christian? wow. im not afraid 2 speak up and declare: THE LORD JESUS CHRIST DIED 4 ME ON THE CROSS AND HE LOVES ME. yea ill do it again if i hav 2. :( :( ;) :) :)

^That's wonderful! I'm christian too. But... what in the world does that have to do with what your favorite band is?

Ur coment said sumthang lyk 96 % of ppl r lyk ahamed of Christ. U kno d 96% n 4% thing. well dats y i said dat :)

My Chemical Romance.

But liking them led me to about 28 other bands to obssess over. :D

Ur coment said sumthang lyk 96 % of ppl r lyk ahamed of Christ. U kno d 96% n 4% thing. well dats y i said dat :furawatchi:
lolwut?

off topic much? theres a snazzy PM button right there.

And also, you go to school for a reason.

TYPE OUT YER DANG VOWELS.

Ur coment said sumthang lyk 96 % of ppl r lyk ahamed of Christ. U kno d 96% n 4% thing. well dats y i said dat :furawatchi:
Oh oh. Cool.

Back on topic. :ph34r:

Out of those, My Chemical Romance and Fall Out Boy. But...I like MCR better.

Latest posts

Back