What's your favorite band?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I could post my top three, I would.

--and I think I can, so I will. Ha.

1. FOB!!!

2. Paramore

3. Evanescence

Out of that list? Psh. My Chemical Romance, bby! :)
They're pretty much my favorite band right naow. I'm listening to alot of different styles of music, and I find theirs to be the most interesting/deadly/addictive.

Like I've said before- MCR is like crack. Only with Gerard. :blink:
=] Iknow.

Oh God. I can't understand how someone could have ONE fav band.

For me, there's way too many to even name[and yes its not bands i just LIKE, all of my favorite bands i LOVE].

But outta that list its pretty obvious, just like evryone else, MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE.

What IS a good fan?
XD
I think a good fan has at least 2 posters, 10 CDs and 1 shirt. And they know every single song of that band and all the biographys and stuff, and the band members. Well, I guess that's just MY opinion XD I'm sure there's a REAL good fan discription, but until I can line up to what I said, I don't believe I'm a good fan.

But that's just my opinion. I'm sure you are all great fans of your own fave bands ^-^

Please don't bash that there up here^^^

I think a good fan has at least 2 posters, 10 CDs and 1 shirt. And they know every single song of that band and all the biographys and stuff, and the band members. Well, I guess that's just MY opinion XD I'm sure there's a REAL good fan discription, but until I can line up to what I said, I don't believe I'm a good fan.
But that's just my opinion. I'm sure you are all great fans of your own fave bands ^-^

Please don't bash that there up here^^^
Check on the shirt. Uncheck on the 10 CDs, and uncheck on the posters. My mom disapproves of posters. Haha. I thinkmy random clippings count though. I think I'm good on the rest. :]

I dunno. Did I already say Fall Out Boy?

EDIT: Eww...typos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm,Linkin Park and MCR. I don't have any posters of them because magazines are too retarded to put them in. I have an MCR hat and a jacket,no Linkin Park clothes,2 MCR CD's,and no LP. I just started liking Linkin Park,like,last week,so I don't have much about them yet.

Out of those would be My Chemical Romance... My favourite right now is Tokio Hotel.

Latest posts

Back