Tama room ^^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gioann

Reaction score
what you need:

A small box big enough for your tama,

cotton balls

tape

markers

coloured paper

(you should have these type of things)

1.cover the box with colour paper,

then write "my TAMA" anywhere on the box., with your marker.

2. make a small bed of cotton using the cotton balls

Ta da! a small tama housey for your tam :(

Um...I think that everyone knew that.
Hey! thats kinda wrong! I didnt know it! and probrably 10 people are saying the same thing!(or something like that)

Anyways, nice idea! im gonna try that!

(sorry for wrong grammer! XD)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey...that's a pretty good idea! I'm going to try that right now! :D

Not everyone knows in Madi2, cos so many of us are thanking the creator of this thread for the idea.

duhh. :p

haha x

aw that's a cute idea! but i got no time to do it :kuribotchi: my tama beeps 24 ours a day! well i got a mametchi pet pouch i got from zellers anyway. Thanks for the idea thing! :(

Haha, that's a really kewl idea, Gioann :huh: . It would be good to protect my tamagotchi as i'm forever dropping it, and it gets all scratched and chipped. And i don't like that!

Very cool, though. Well done. :D

Hey, cool idea! :D My two friends and I did something like that with our pet rocks, but I never thought of doing it with a tama. I might try it sometime.

Also people, I know madi2 was wrong but could you give her a brake? :blink: She probably gets your point.

Hey! thats kinda wrong! I didnt know it! and probrably 10 people are saying the same thing!
actually your right around ten people are saying I never thought of that

I think that's a great idea! I have a little clay holder that I could put inside the box too! BTW madi2, in response to the question in your sig, the old tam's are the classics. The reason I have the vintage tams that I have is because they're harder, but also cuter, and more personable than the newer ones. The new ones are almost too much like a game for me. The vintage ones really do seem like pets. It's nice to have an opinion, but being open minded is a good thing as well. Hope that answered your question!

Sorry. I realize I wandered off topic a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back