Tama room ^^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been making houses and such for my Tamas for 3-4 years. :] I knitted little soft beds and blankets (obviously I have too much time on my hands x]). It's fun decorating the shoebox, too. Very fun. I strongly suggest doing it on some off-day where you don't have much to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, a better idea would be paper mache a baloon, when it's dry cut off the top half and remove the balloon now, and you have the side without the hole in it. Fill it with polyfill and make a blanket out of cloth. WAY better than a "box". My bf's lil sister, B, thinks there is this carboard box with a scary face out to get everybody exept her sister.

I used my old Easter basket and around X-mas I put a little wooden sleigh for my tamas and I put a candy can hanging over it with 2 beds and one with a tini stuffed ginger bread man.I also put a fake TV.

Here is another tip for everyone here:

Sorry to the orginal post for ruining yours but..

You could print out TamaTown in colour then cut around it and stick it in your little box! :(

*link to personal web site removed (site rules)*

Please put links like this in your signature message (only). Don't "hijack" someones thread and take it off topic? Thanks smile.gif

TamaMum

What if the box gets WET???? Well, I have an idea. I did this 4 my V4 tama. Buy one of those little kid toys that has a dog carrier with a puppy in it and fill part of the carrier with toy stuffing. It is like my little tama is sleeping on Cloud Nine! :D

Tahts an awsome idea i love it itll keep me busy untill spring when i can finally get a wasp queen lol sorry about the last part there its kinda off topic :lol:

what you need:
A small box big enough for your tama,

cotton balls

tape

markers

coloured paper

(you should have these type of things)

1.cover the box with  colour paper,

then write "my TAMA" anywhere on the box., with your marker.

2. make a small bed of cotton using the cotton balls

Ta da! a small tama housey for your tam :rolleyes:
I have two more similar ideas I created when it was my birthday (idea 1) and I have not yet known how to create (but no tried idea 2):

You will need:

• A box (small enough for your small pillow)
  • Small pillow (to fit your tamagotchi)
  • Anything you can use to decorate your box (or leave it blank to prefer)

Steps (method):

• 1. Put your tamagotchi into the pillow
  • 2. Put your tamagotchi into the box and then put on the lid (if you prefer)
  • 3. Decorate your box to your desired way (or leave it blank if you prefer)
  • 4. Now you have a tamagotchi snip 'n' snap room (apartment glore)
  • 5. Repeat this step to all of your tamagotchies (if you prefer)
Now you have a room/apartment for your tama.

How to create a tamagotchi apartment (not really accurate):

You will need:

• A big cardboard box or a big peice of cardboard (to the size of it's own apartment or 'mini town')
  • scissors
  • Glue
  • Tape (sticky tape) NO MASKING TAPE (only if sticking stiff parts such a metal or iron)
  • Any metal, paper, iron, creative items etc.
  • Markers, pencils, texture, pens, gel pens etc,
  • Any tamagotchi items, stuff, decorations, books, movies, posters etc.
  • Other building stuff
Instructions (method)

• 1. Unfold the box or cardboard if there is not much space or no room to do the building etc.
  • 2. Paste, glue and tape any based parts or important parts of the town (walls are first)
  • 3. Glue in the help bits: houses (plain sides and no decoration), buildings, cars, roads, streets, footpaths, shops etc.
  • 4. Glue in the rest: posters etc.
  • 5. Decorate the stuff : houses, posters, walls, shops, roads, streets, footpaths, cars etc.
  • 6. Create characters and bring in your tamagotchi (if you have one or more)
  • 7. Add the extra bits (if you have any) Or any bits forgotten or lost
  • 8. Now get ready to connect with your town! 'mini town" "Mini village" etc.

:lol: hey thats a cool idea i have already done that, and it didn't work out to well last time so im gonna try it again lolz :)

[SIZE=21pt]Memetchi7[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back