Tama room ^^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its so obvious. You get a box. You make youre tama a bed. You blah.You can also make theyre items with clay!
Hey, lighten up Madi2! People want to show their ideas and creativity, and you're critisising them! Leave them alone and let them speak, go make your own 'Lets critisise posts' Topic! See how you like it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever agrees with me, just put it too.

Hey, lighten up Madi2! People want to show their ideas and creativity, and you're critisising them! Leave them alone and let them speak, go make your own 'Lets critisise posts' Topic! See how you like it!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever agrees with me, just put it too.
stop beating down on her, she was just saying, ok? everyone beat down on her,but i wont, i can stand for who i want so don't make this difficult!k??????

and i don't agree,and don't EVER put,"whoever agrees with me, just put it to" thats just plain mean!!!

coleoh i will try it thanks and pleas dont be mean to here she was writing a new topic so you whouldnt have to take long to find one ;) :D :D

I love this idea, it's great! It sounds so adorable. If I get some time I'll do it, it totally sounds like fun. Mine will have to be bigger 'cus I'll make it for my new TMGC+C but that's doable I'm sure :)

And tama+boy cra-z is right, we can't just beat everyone up xD Picking on someone 'cus they were being mean to someone makes you just as mean. At least read through the whole forum first before posting something 'cus it's bound to have been said at least 10 times before if you don't.

But at the same time, heaps of people have said that it's an awesome idea. I think this has yet to be said exactly, so: Yes it is really simple - get a box, put in a bed, put in your tama, the end - but the reason it's up here on this thread is not because it's hard to do, but because people just wouldn't have thought of it before. That's all ;)

This is all just a big miss-understanding ;) Let's all have fun and be positive and not be mean to anybody okay?

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the idea :( <3 But I like to think my tamagotchi is my tamas house an it allready has a bed in there :D but i might paint the box world (blue with green patches) and do your idea.

I just made a knit case on my tamas so if they fall, they won't get hurt.

I'm a clumsy one.

-edit-

My grammar fails today.

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds a good idea but I already made a tama house out of a tissue box.

You will need:

• An empty tissue box
  • Paper
  • Coloured pens
  • Sticky tape
  • Scissors

Steps:

• 1. Cut a flap of the tissue box hole off. This will make a door.
    2. (If the tissue box has a tissue elevator) Push the tissue elevator out. This is a window
    3. Cut out a small square of paper. Decorate it. Stick it over the window for a curtain.
    4. Cut out a square big enough to fit your tama. Stick it inside the tissue box for a bed. Repeat this for all tamas.
    5. Draw any fun things you want for your tama e.g. T.V, phone, Stereo, PlayStation etc.
    6. Cut out two big doors and stick them over the door hole.
Voila! You now have a tama house big enough to fit 2-3 tamas!

And tama+boy cra-z, no-one was beating down on madi2, they were just telling her that not everyone knew about the idea.

Latest posts

Back