TAMAGOTCHI MUSIC STAR WORLD TOUR EDITION RELEASED!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it way too early for the World Tour Edition? I thought they weren't supposed to be out for another 4-6 months.

Maybe dogmatic.com got confused and combined two press releases: the one for the World Tour Edition and the one for a second wave of shell patterns for the regular Music Star.

https://www.dogmatic.com/MNR/Bandai/Tamagotchi/

Notice there are no shell patterns shown on Bandai's World Tour Edition press release: https://www.bandai.com/about/prlinks/Tamago...009_Release.pdf

On the other hand, maybe Bandai screwed up, and meant to title the press release "Spring 2009"

Isn't it way too early for the World Tour Edition? I thought they weren't supposed to be out for another 4-6 months.
Maybe dogmatic.com got confused and combined two press releases: the one for the World Tour Edition and the one for a second wave of shell patterns for the regular Music Star.
I was thinking the exact same thing.

Also, notice that the packaging for these new shells doesn't include anything about the "World Tour".

~OM21

I need to have disco lights! D:< ... ._.

Sorry for the outburst.

Theres also new picks, so new Music City codes! 8DD

Those are not the Tamagotchi Music Star World Tour Editions, those are the second wave designs of the Music Star.

Thanks much guys. I was wondering if this was the new edition. I want to get a World Tour once it comes out so I can pair it off with my Glam Rock music star.

I have tamagotchi v6 (music star and it is awesome)! :mimitchi: my tama is tamatchi. Anyway, I don t think there is a v6 out yet :D but i hope one comes soon! :D :D

How come it says GIRLS not GIRLS AND BOYS? I am a boy and I have lodes of friends that have tamagotchis! I am VERY boyish but I like tamagotchis!

^ I'm not sure. Its sad that many many people have sent Bandai emails about this boy/girl thing, and they still don't put girls and boys.

oh ok, at first thought, I thought the world tour edition is out, but too bad it's just the 2nd wave of the usual music star....guess we have to continue to wait for the world tour.

yah, why do they say "gals only"?? tamagotchis should be for both gals and boys (I'm a gal though)... ;)

thats not real its music star but bandai made new designs with out the glitches. :D

no its V6 with out the glitches. i saw it on google. same thing but with new designs

I don't know.. It might be a really late second (Or third) wave of Music Star's :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back