TAMAGOTCHI MUSIC STAR WORLD TOUR EDITION RELEASED!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really looking forward to MS:WTE but I don't know much about it... also I don't know if it is going to be released over here in Europe... What do you think?

I am really looking forward to MS:WTE but I don't know much about it... also I don't know if it is going to be released over here in Europe... What do you think?
It probably will, Just in a longer time. Anyway, If it doesn't maybe you could try looking on e-bay or amazon?

AHHHHHHHHHHHH! It says GIRLS! :p ;) :angry: :angry: :angry: I M A BOY AND I PLAY WITH THEM ! :p :p :p WHAT IS WRONG WITH BANDAI????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got excited about this topic... But as everyone else said, it's the second wave designs - I was thinking it was too early!

Since it's now August when will we know when the Tamagotchi Music Star: World Tour Edition is released?

I have had that white with pink notes for a couple of months. Maybe I should open it up and see what it is? I'm sure it's just a second wave design. I got it May?

the tamagotchi music stare is not a stand alone because if you do rom test it will say ver6 and whit like 3 0s so if you whant to know do the rom test here is how you do it press all the buttones even the reset button but i will tack of the top so it will be esear so press theem all and it will show a black screen so prees a button and it whil tack you to difrient screens

I don't know about everyone else, but my Wal-mart has reduced the price of the music stars to $11.00. This might mean that they want to get rid of them and are getting ready to bring some new ones in.

It's the 25th and it hasn't been released yet. Maybe it's being held back a month? Or maybe it's going to be released, like, TOMMORROW?! Oh! I'm too excited! I think that before they did say it was going to have a "Late August release", so maybe soon... I'm starting to get bored with music star now, and the only thing that will entertain me is waiting for it to evolve and getting the tama-battery from the king (OFF TOPIC- I got one this morning, but I got a violin from it, an instrument that I already had. Maybe it's to do with the fact that I have all the toys and instruments?)

For those who may not know, it is uncertain if we may even see the World Tour Music Star. SamJJE over at Tama Zone sent Bandai an e-mail, and it said that "this version was never produced." I'm quite disappointed with Bandai if this turns out to be true, as the three top toylines for Bandai (Tamagotchi, Digimon, and Power Rangers) will have died out by the end of the year and they'll only have Ben 10 merch to throw at us. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back