TAMAGOTCHI MUSIC STAR WORLD TOUR EDITION RELEASED!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who may not know, it is uncertain if we may even see the World Tour Music Star. SamJJE over at Tama Zone sent Bandai an e-mail, and it said that "this version was never produced." I'm quite disappointed with Bandai if this turns out to be true, as the three top toylines for Bandai (Tamagotchi, Digimon, and Power Rangers) will have died out by the end of the year and they'll only have Ben 10 merch to throw at us. :D
Oh man...this is bad. Ben 10 merchandice(sp?) only? I think they need new ideas for Tamagotchi, because they're running out of ideas. They should bring some really old versions back, like in some big event or something. "Tamagotchi Flashback."

Hmm... Maybe it is true... but maybe when they said that they meant "this version was never produced... YET". Who knows? maybe it is being held back until next year? Maybe they were just trying to hide something from us?!

Either way, I don't think that they are going to stop tamagotchi altogether- unless the fact that all the tamagotchi websites haven't been updated in ages is a sign?!

OMG if it ends...*cries* :huh: My life will be ruined :eek:
OMG!! just readin that meakes me sad they beter not stop because if they do they will go out of business!!!!! whatever i hope they dont stop! i think they should make this tama :

a tama with a backlight

a tama with color

a tama with a touch screen with a stylus and touch motion

and have all the characters on it and it have like all the versions on itZ!

and it also have wifi and enternet compatablility and bluetooth andf it play ringtones

THAT WOULD BE COOL LOL!!!!!!!

but bandai better not stop!!!!

ANSWER TO ALL THE QUESTIONS :

1. bandi says the WTE isnt made yet because it isnt. they are still working on it and just remeber even only 10 are made they cant relese it till they have billions and know they all work its a long prosses

2. they say they are for girls because 84% of buyers are female.

3. it should be relesed around christmas.

ANSWER TO ALL THE QUESTIONS :1. bandi says the WTE isnt made yet because it isnt. they are still working on it and just remeber even only 10 are made they cant relese it till they have billions and know they all work its a long prosses

2. they say they are for girls because 84% of buyers are female.

3. it should be relesed around christmas.
In reply to all your answers to all the questions:

1. Bandai didn't say the MSWTE isn't made yet, they said it was never produced. And also, they originally said it would be out at the end of August, but it's now September.

2. Really? How do you know this? The last time anyone released a statistic showing the percentage of boys and girls buying Tamas, it was ^0% girls, 40% boys. I find it hard to believe that only 16% of all Tamagotchi buyers are boys.

3. How do you know? They said August.

Oh man...this is bad. Ben 10 merchandice(sp?) only? I think they need new ideas for Tamagotchi, because they're running out of ideas. They should bring some really old versions back, like in some big event or something. "Tamagotchi Flashback."

good idea!they should totally do that! cause i only have two music stars(no older ones) and i really want a v1 v2 v3 v4 v4.5 v5 and a v5.5!i would do anything for them!

when is it going to be spring on 2010 good thing it is in 2010 so i have time to collect my mony for one yes

when is it going to be spring on 2010 good thing it is in 2010 so i have time to collect my mony for one yes

In reply to all your answers to all the questions:1. Bandai didn't say the MSWTE isn't made yet, they said it was never produced. And also, they originally said it would be out at the end of August, but it's now September.

2. Really? How do you know this? The last time anyone released a statistic showing the percentage of boys and girls buying Tamas, it was ^0% girls, 40% boys. I find it hard to believe that only 16% of all Tamagotchi buyers are boys.

3. How do you know? They said August.
My uncle works at bandai.

ThAnK gOd!!!! I'm a boy too, but I have 2 tamagotchi's ( well, did. my dark blue one broke.). My friends think they are just 4 girls. They do have specific designs designed for girls, but the same with boys.

:wacko: :(

oh. well I'm a boy. If you are willing, I have a blue tamagotchi with hawiian flowers. If you want to trade, tell me what kind of tamagotchi you have. :kuribotchi: :( :hitodetchi: :furawatchi: :wacko: :mimitchi: :mametchi: :kuribotchi: :gozarutchi: :pochitchi: :( :nyatchi: :nazotchi:

IMPORTANT NEWS
BanDai will be making Tamagotchi Music Star World Tour Edition In Spring 2010 along with the movie :wacko:
If this turns out to be true, this is actually a good thing for me and others who are looking forward to other stuff that is being released in the remainder of 2009. Example - I'm currently looking to purchase the four Deluxe Megazords from Power Rangers RPM as we'll only be getting Power Rangers Super Legends next year (Which will have NO transformable Megazords at all), and there are several video games coming out this year (What's left of it anyway) that I look to purchase. I apologize for going off topic for a moment there, but it had to be said. ;)

I've never heard of it. What exactly is so special about it?
https://www.bandai.com/about/pr.cfm?pr_id=184

Go here to find info.

The tamagotchi movie is already out in my country, so maybe it won't be released with a new tamagotchi?

Oh, also, I read on tama-zone that someone emailed Bandai a few weeks ago and they replied that new music star designs ar coming soon- probably at the end of october.

tamagotchi music star world tour edition is not real its just the new looks for the music star i have one of em u can also in america get a limited edition music star with figs and a dvd of tamagotchi the happiest storie in the universe in english but it onley works in the us and canada :)

It doesn't look like a Tamagotchi World Tour Editon, It just looks likes a Music star with a new design. It doesn't see believeable to me. :eek: Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back