Highest place you got in for the competitions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazzilitchi Star

Reaction score
The highest I've even gotten was 4th place...I STILL am dying to get to the 1st-3rd place though!!! It's so hard because they have higher CD levels than me :(

what about you guys? whats the highest you've gotten? ever gotten 1st place? :(

30th place i told all my friends on music city and i almost screamed that i got 23 places higher before it was 53

Today I got 6621 for my AB5798 account so I might get a higher place

Edit- I did the contest again and I got 6780 IN FRONT OF THE GOTCHI KING :wacko: :D :D :D :D :D

I HAVE HAPPY TEARS RIGHT NOW!

Last edited by a moderator:
GUYS! you need to get 6780!! thats the high score of the gotchi king family! doing that is REALLY helpful to giving u an edge :)

GUYS! you need to get 6780!! thats the high score of the gotchi king family! doing that is REALLY helpful to giving u an edge :eek:
Yes! I also get 6780 in front of the Gotchi King family! 2 times! :lol:

yay guys good job!! that is KEY. I have another account with a silver cd thats not popular at all...it had only a couple votes from idk who...it got 30th place! because it got 6780

yay guys good job!! that is KEY. I have another account with a silver cd thats not popular at all...it had only a couple votes from idk who...it got 30th place! because it got 6780
I know!! I also have another private account (I could not tell you the gotchi id hehe), it always got on top 200 or 300 because I did not play the "Tamagotchi On Stage" game! So, if you want to win competitions, getting the score of 6780 is the key, like what Dazzilitchi Star said!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back