Highest place you got in for the competitions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Dazzilitchi Star! U earned ur win. I'm happy about that I was in ur band at this competition. :D :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

OMG...i just got 1st place...i think i may faint...i didn't expect that AT ALL... :D
Well done! :angry:

I'm so happy for you! :angry: I sent you a postcard on Music City to congratulate you. :angry:

I felt really happy when I saw your name on the scoreboard. It was good to see you up there rather than those other people.

Well done! :angry: I'm so happy for you! :D I sent you a postcard on Music City to congratulate you. :angry:

I felt really happy when I saw your name on the scoreboard. It was good to see you up there rather than those other people.
yeah me and somebody else thats different took the top 2 spots. The ones that are always there are still right there behind us though =(

I think if all of us vote for ourselve 100 times we can drop all those same people off the top 10 and see new faces!

OMG...i just got 1st place...i think i may faint...i didn't expect that AT ALL... :D
OMG...i just got 1st place...i think i may faint...i didn't expect that AT ALL... :mellow:
Congrats :D You got 1st place!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw you on the charts and I was like Wow! How did you get that?! Yesterday I looked at your votes-- and you didn't have 100 :mellow: How did you get 1st place that way lol :lol: triple congrats! :D :D :D Maybe someone voted for you [or more than one] at least a million times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :wub:

Congrats :D You got 1st place!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw you on the charts and I was like Wow! How did you get that?! Yesterday I looked at your votes-- and you didn't have 100 :furawatchi: How did you get 1st place that way lol :furawatchi: triple congrats! :D :D :D Maybe someone voted for you [or more than one] at least a million times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :furawatchi:
no i know i only had 20 something votes...so that night i did some really really really last minute cheating haha then i got to 100. :D

yeah me and somebody else thats different took the top 2 spots. The ones that are always there are still right there behind us though =(
I think if all of us vote for ourselve 100 times we can drop all those same people off the top 10 and see new faces!
i took the second spot! TS3756 is me. :)

no i know i only had 20 something votes...so that night i did some really really really last minute cheating haha then i got to 100. :eek:
I voted for you about 15 times, because I was logging in and out to vote for myself. I was also voting for my friends if I came across them. Your band appeared a lot!

I voted for you about 15 times, because I was logging in and out to vote for myself. I was also voting for my friends if I came across them. Your band appeared a lot!
omg thanks!! i had almost 30 votes which saved me A LOT of time!!

And my band appeared a lot for you? wow...it takes forever to show up for me haha! it would.

YAHOOOOO!!! I got the 5th place. Its my highest place!! :D :D I'm so happy. Thanks to everybody who voted me :D Next time I'm in the top three :) :D B) Congratulations ETHAN1994!!! It was nice to see more new faces in topten :D

ME2620 :wacko:

YAHOOOOO!!! I got the 5th place. Its my highest place!! :D :) I'm so happy. Thanks to everybody who voted me :D Next time I'm in the top three :rolleyes: :) B) Congratulations ETHAN1994!!! It was nice to see more new faces in topten :D ME2620 :lol:
theres a bunch of new faces in the top 10! i think all those 1946 people stopped voting for themselves 100 times. the old faces still taking the 2nd and 3rd spot are OA1999 and BW8466.

You are totally going to be in the top 3 soon! ur cd went up to 4th gold! :D

Many old players like me just gave up the contests because of the heavy homework load and busy with highschool tests and projects. I was one of the old players, i don't think the new player know me, TW0315, i use to get like 2nd places and stuff for contests.

I can see the different generations in music city, one of the old generation is with, TA1234, winning the contest, BW8466, following up, me, TW0316 in the top ten, TR- - - - (sory I forgot his or her user name, but I remember her/him).

Then later in the year TR----, TA1234 quit the competition, i don't see them anymore, then it's TS9520, oh, and AL3123 for a few competitions on the ranking list, I didn't join the competition at that point, i was busy with homework and such, BW8466 was after TS9520, and i remember AG1946 started getting better.

During the summer I joined, got a few 2nd places, AG1946 was in top ten too, SU1113 and SU1114 was there. JW7716, my brother was there too, of course BW8466, TS9520, leading every week,

And now I quit the competitions and there's a lot of new faces up there, surprising!

Music City is the BEST place to be

theres a bunch of new faces in the top 10! i think all those 1946 people stopped voting for themselves 100 times. the old faces still taking the 2nd and 3rd spot are OA1999 and BW8466.
You are totally going to be in the top 3 soon! ur cd went up to 4th gold!  :D
They get 2nd and 3rd place all the time lol :lol: I wonder if they keep voting for themselves :huh:

Edit- My account i share with NO0000 called XO6009 got 7th place :D

Last edited by a moderator:
YAHOOOOO!!! I got the 5th place. Its my highest place!! :D :D I'm so happy. Thanks to everybody who voted me :D Next time I'm in the top three :huh: :) B) Congratulations ETHAN1994!!! It was nice to see more new faces in topten :D ME2620 :D
You will be in the top 3 Friday I know it :lol: You have 45 votes already :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back