Highest place you got in for the competitions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations you too Dazzilitchi Star three 1st places in a row!!! :) B) :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations you too Dazzilitchi Star three 1st places in a row!!! B) B) :lol:
How does it feel to be in the top 3?! It's more exciting the first time! you must me really excited :D

and

Anna will FREAK once she sees that shes in 2nd place!! haha :)

Congratulations UP0987, ME2620 and NO1919! :lol: :) B) :D B)

I've got 13rd place. :hitodetchi:

Congratulations UP0987, ME2620 and NO1919! :lol: :) B) :D B) I've got 13rd place. :hitodetchi:
hey! you're MO6472! its nice to see that a lot of my friends from MC are joining :pochitchi:

congrats on 13th place!! almost at top 10!

How does it feel to be in the top 3?! It's more exciting the first time! you must me really excited B)
and

Anna will FREAK once she sees that shes in 2nd place!! haha :lol:
By the way I really did! OMG!!!!!! :D B) :hitodetchi:

I feel so special! When I saw it I thought I might faint! I am finnally in the top 3!!!!1 :pochitchi:

NO1919, I voted for you a lot! When I last saw your votes, you had 90 votes :)

Everyone, you all did a good job on music city! keep up the good work and some day you will be the ultimate star!

By the way I really did! OMG!!!!!! :D :D :D I feel so special! When I saw it I thought I might faint! I am finnally in the top 3!!!!1 B)

NO1919, I voted for you a lot! When I last saw your votes, you had 90 votes :eek:

Everyone, you all did a good job on music city! keep up the good work and some day you will be the ultimate star!
Congrats on the 2nd place. ;)

Thanks for voting for me.

I was 20th place in the last competition. I am wondering what is the reward for this and when I will get it? Maybe nothing? Sorry, I'm from Finland, my English sux a little.

OK so now I realise where I get the award. I didn't pick up my last one! :)

This time I got 6th place.....so I'm glad about that.

Yahoo!!! I got the 1st PLACE and OMG ive got now ULTIMATE GOLD :D :eek: :) Thanks to everyone who voted me and congrats to you bakemono on 6th place next time you will be in top3 :) :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers!! Thanks kapteeni kilppa. Next time I am going to need lot of votes...I only have a few real friends on the site so far. :furawatchi: :huh: :huh: :eek:

Yahoo!!! I got the 1st PLACE and OMG ive got now ULTIMATE GOLD :D :eek: :furawatchi: Thanks to everyone who voted me and congrats to you bakemono on 6th place next time you will be in top3 :huh: :huh:
HOORAY!! :D :D :D

Congrats on getting that! :eek:

I've been really busy recently, so I haven't been able to vote for myself much. Last weekend, I didn't even get to play the game! Because of that, I got 229th place. :eek: :eek: :( :( :(

I'm determined to make sure I get something better next week.

Thank you!

Yes I realized that you were very busy bc i didnt see you on tamatown whole week. I voted for you couple of times but i had tests and other school work so much that i couldnt vote so much. But musta lintu32 (MO6472) and siili sippura(LL0002) voted me a lot :furawatchi:

But next week is going to be different bc now UP0987, you(NO1919) and other "aces" have joined to competition

I'm very excited and Im enjoying this weekend lol :huh: :huh:

ME2620

I've not been able to be on much all evening for this stupid slow computer I have!! :furawatchi: :huh: Glad for weekending!!!

Please vote AH1289, but only if you feel like it!!

Thank you!Yes I realized that you were very busy bc i didnt see you on tamatown whole week. I voted for you couple of times but i had tests and other school work so much that i couldnt vote so much. But musta lintu32 (MO6472) and siili sippura(LL0002) voted me a lot :furawatchi:

But next week is going to be different bc now UP0987, you(NO1919) and other "aces" have joined to competition

I'm very excited and Im enjoying this weekend lol :huh: :(

ME2620
i didn't have time to vote for myself :huh: i might not be able to do the contest this week :eek: :eek: :eek:

I just want to say congrats to everyone who have been getting at the top of the charts ;) finally all the "EW,AW, and 1946" people got kicked off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back