Silver Mist Wolf Pack

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ripcurl

Reaction score
[SIZE=17pt]Table of Contents[/SIZE]

* Plot

* Rules

* Forms

* My Wolves

[SIZE=17pt]Plot[/SIZE]

You are walking wearily through the forest. You are weak and hungry and as flimsy as a paper doll. You are an easy prey at this point, and you wouldn’t care if a predator came and snatched you for their meal; at least it would put an end to your misery. You know that inside your spirit you must keep going and that, sooner or later, good will find you and come to your rescue. Suddenly, you hear some rustling in the bushes. You whimper until an amazing Alpha Female stands before you. You bow your head sheepishly. “I am Chloe. Welcome to Silver Mist.”

[SIZE=17pt]Rules[/SIZE]

* No cussing or anything inappropriate

* All TT rules apply

* No fighting (role play fights are okay. Just not members fighting)

* You may fight over the Alpha

* You can only make up to two wolves a person

* Use the forms I have provided

* You if make two wolves you cannot mate both of your own wolves together!

* If you mate with another wolf, just say *mates with _____* Nothing vulgar or inappropriate

[SIZE=17pt]Form (Delete everything in the brackets!)[/SIZE]

Name:

Personality: (No “Meet Me’s” or “It changes”)

History: (Optional)

Rank Wanted:

Crush:

Mate:

Pups:

Looks: (Very descriptive description or a picture)

[SIZE=17pt]My Wolves[/SIZE]

Name: Chloe

Personality: Strong, Loyal, Trustworthy & Understanding, Protective, and very kind

Crush: None yet

Mate: None yet

Pups: Soon possibly... if I find a mate

Looks: https://www.freewebs.com/wolfsrope/AnimeWolf-2.jpg

Name: Fang

Personality: He's kind and funny and very charming

Crush: Impress me Winks

Mate: None

Pups: Nope

Looks: https://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff9/Wol.../Black_wolf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Sits on the High Stone and surveys her kingdom.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=7pt]Name: Hazel.
Personality: Hazel is gentle, extremely nice to anyone in the pack. She doesn't have a temper; she's always level-headed, calm, and rational. She does, however, have quite the imagination, and often spaces out when she's supposed to be doing something important. She's clumsy, often tripping or running into trees. She has a maternal nature, and she has a large space in her heart reserved for pups.
History: Hazel belonged to another pack when she was young, before being cast out for unknown reasons. She doesn't like to talk about it much, and usually skips ahead to the part where she was taken in by the Silver Mist pack.
Rank Wanted: Huntress!
Crush: None yet, but she's open for the taking.
Mate: None.
Pups: None, but she often wishes she had some.
Looks: https://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k28/pollo28/wolf-2.jpg[/SIZE]

Name: Svetlana

Personality: She is sharp with her tongue and does not hold back on threats. Cold and intimidating, quite a few are scared of her but she means no harm, despite what words she speaks. It is simply who she is. She is not nice but she is strict, harsh and blunt. Not afraid to say what is on her mind, often she speaks out of place and gets her self into trouble. She prefers to think on the more logical side of things rather than emotional and though she usually doesn't plan out anything, she knows what she's doing. Though cruel and cold and just a down right jerk, when it comes to battle she will give it her all to destroy the enemy and keep as many of the pack alive. If even one canine dies on their side she often sits by the body for the traditional day and night, though most of the pack do not. She sticks to tradition and lateen abides by the rules, though usually only barely, unless she finds a flaw in it in which she will inform whoever is speaking to her about all the flaws in it and why it is flawed and why it should not be followed.

History: She lacks memory of her previous family or pack, only her life as a loner. She had often been headstrong and gone places without so much as a thought about the possible dangers and got herself into many tough situations due to that. For most of her life she has been alone so she is used to silence and content in not speaking or being alone.

Rank wanted: Deputy...? I don't know nor do I really care what rank she gets. Feel free to assign her anything as long as it does not deal with pups or medicine. Thank you.

Mate: None.

Pups: None

Looks: She is an average sized wolf, her body is nimble but muscular. Her pelt consists of many grays, blacks, and reds of various shades blended unevenly. Her back and the top if her head is more reddish than the rest of her while the lower half and back of her legs are black along with the rest of her head. Her tail and underside are variety of grays. Her eyes are a blue, hinting at the bit of Alaksian canine in her blood.

Chloe: Approaches the two new wolves and bows Welcome. You two will be helping me run things. Smiles at both of them Hazel, you will be in charge of making sure things are running smoothly in the pack. Make sure people are doing their jobs.

Looks at the older female (who did not provide her name btw, lol) I will put you in charge of helping me with the discipline of the pack and you be will my main general in battle. Do you accept the ranks I am giving to you?

Fang: Stares at Hazel

[SIZE=7pt]Hazel, sitting before Chloe, blinked her green-grey eyes. Her lips curled into something resembling a soft smile and she tilted her head lightly to one side. "Thank you, ma'am," she replied in return to Chloe's greeting. As the Alpha told her what her job would be, her eyes shone with happiness at the assignment. She bowed her head in respect, accepting the role she'd been assigned. "Yes, ma'am," she purred, her voice in her normal soft tone.[/SIZE]

Shoot sorry xDDD I fixed it

"Yes I do, Ma'am" Svetlana replied, bowing her head gratefully. Her head seemed to weigh many many pounds though in fact it did not. This feeling was do to weariness for she had not slept in days and had been teaveling constantly, forcing herself to eat berries and leaves due to scarce game where she traveled. She looked down sheepishly as her stomach growled with hunger, she could smell game on the wind. It was hard to resist the urge to run and hunt due to her large hunger, however her limbs were weak at the moment so resisting wasn't too terribly hard.

Chloe: Sits proudly as both Hazel and Svetlana respect her authority. She looks at the wolves, inquiring about where they have come from and has no doubt that they will be of good use to the pack.Hazel, Sventlana, this is my brother Fang.

Fang: Sits up at the sound of his name and trots over to the females. He pretends to be uncaring as to whether anyone pays any attention to him but inside he has a deep longing for a loyal companion.

"Svetlana, I am leaving you in charge. I will be back shortly." Chloe dashes off without another word, determined to get something for her famished pack members.

Svetlana looked dully at Fang, her eyes uncaring and cold but weariness, hunger, and a longing for physical warmth showed through the hostile mask in her blue pools. She said nothing though she was tempted to lash out verbally at him for some odd reason. Often she had urges to do so. She jumped in surprise at the sudden orderly. She had not expected to bie left with such a responsibility so quickly. She flattened her ears onto her head in embarrassment, "Quick to trust..." she murmured more or less to herself.

[SIZE=7pt]Hazel looked up as she was addressed again, raising her head as Fang approached them. She smiled at him, her tail wagging slightly left and right. "Hello," she greeted him, her ear twitching lightly. She looked back at Chloe as she walked away, watching her leave. She wasn't sure what to do now; hunt, rest, or what? Looking a little indecisive, she cast her gaze back to Fang.[/SIZE]

She suddenly smells the hide of a fat deer. "Perfect," she thinks to herself. She strikes quick and smooth, the deer oblivious to her presence. She slashes at it with her long claws while it falls to ground, twitching in pain. She snarls and sinks her long fangs into it's throat. It is dead in an instant. Chloe drags the fat carcass back to the Silver Mist territory. As tradition goes, the Alpha eats first. However, the true devotion to her pack as a leader overcomes the tradition she has known since puppyhood and steps back, letting her famished pack members have their fill of the kill before herself. "Eat," she says as she drops the deer to the ground, it's dark red blood staining the dirt below.

Svetlana shrugged, and rose to her paws [as she had been sitting before] and circled a small patch of grass before settling down onto the stomach, a content rumble escaping her throat as she allowed her eyes to flutter shut. She however did not sleep, the pain in her side was too great to allow for sleep to take the she-wolf. She had gotten into a fight with a wolf of another pack who had accused her of stealing food, she got away but not without a gash or too on her body. Blood still slowly seeped from the wounds but it was only a few drops. It hurt but they were slowly beginning to heal.

Fang carefully studies the two females standing before him. His tough, but kind nature shows through his eyes as he gazes back at them. He could see Svetlana's obvious disdain for him. "Chloe is back with food Svetlana," he says deeply, picking up on her sense of hunger as he glanced at her emaciated body lying on the ground before him. "Shall we go eat?" His eyes sparkle in the sunlight, his coat whipping in the wind.

She nodded her head, too weary to even move her jaw to speak again. Silently she rose back up to her feet, her head hanging down slightly and her tail the same. She felt odd having some power so early in her arrival. She didn't even know these wolves nor did they know her but they mysteriously knew her name and gave her a somewhat high rank in the pack....if there was a pack. Briefly she wondered how there could be an alpha female without the alpha male, but she payed little attention to the questions and simply followed Fang.

[SIZE=7pt]Hazel watched Chloe hunt with a little awe in her eyes. As the Alpha dragged the food back, Hazel stood and took a couple steps back. "I'll hunt for my own food," she murmured quietly, glancing over at Svetlana. She looked hungrier than Hazel felt, and Hazel was strong enough to hunt for herself. Bowing her head a moment to the other three wolves present, she pulled herself away from the group, lifting her nose to the air and testing for scents.[/SIZE]

Chloe, her pride a little bruised from Hazel's rejection of the kill, simply nodded at her as she watched her go off to hunt on her own. She picked up the carcass of the deer and dragged it over to Svetlana so that she wouldn't have to walk any further. She stepped to the side to let Svetlana eat. "I will wait until you are full. Please don't hesitate."

Fang, feeling ravenously hungry himself as well as having the urge to take his share immediately, reluctantly stepped back to let the hungry female eat. "I can wait. She needs the food more." He thinks to himself

Chloe sits back and ponders her dark past that still her haunts her every step. Her pack once thrived in numbers and flourished with life and happiness and peace. Her mother and father were the Aphlas of the pack and being the oldest of her mother's first litter, born many years before Fang, she was trained since birth in the ways of leading, providing, and caring for the pack once it came time for her rein as the alpha female.

Then came the war. A pack nearby, much larger than Silver Mist, was always envious of their prosperity. They attacked in open daylight one day and slaughtered the majority of the pack, including Chloe's parents. Chloe and Fang escaped, badly wounded and terrified, but they soon found this place. Chloe took her place as alpha, even if her pack was Fang alone.

Latest posts

Back