Silver Mist Wolf Pack

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dawn moved her small head from side to side, her eyes darting from Hazel to Fang, feeling as if she intruded at an important moment. "Nice to meet you." She said back a bit softer, sneaking another glance at the two while making herself seem busy licking her pure-white paw that was now dotted with red splotches from the deer. The food felt so good sliding down Dawn's throat that she could barely contain herself when moving in for another bite.

[SIZE=7pt]Hazel blinked at Fang, then let out another laugh. He was strange. But she liked him. When she heard another person talking to them, Hazel looked over, at Dawn. "Oh, hello," she said airily, smiling. "I'm Hazel. Nice to meet you." She dipped her head to Dawn lightly, then left her to eating, returning to her meal as well.[/SIZE]

Grace quickly finished eating and watched the rest of her new pack with interest. Jack rolled onto his back and swatted at the air playfully making Grace giggle lighty. Grace backed away from the deer slightly to give herself some room to lay her head on her paws while she watched her surroundings.

Chloe went up onto the High Stone and sat proudly, watching her pack with sweet content. We are finally growing she thought.

Fang, now stuffed full with deer meat, lay down on the ground and turned over onto his back, his most favorite position to relax in, and stretched.

Dawn finished her meal, happily running her tongue over her teeth to clean them before stretching out, placing her head on her paws. Something she'd been taught early in life was to always be alert, therefore, she kept her eyes trained open, inspecting her new home, while she let her body relax. She was currently looking at little Jack, slightly envious of Grace, as she had an adorable puppy to look after. Dawn'd never had that chance before, and she wondered if it would ever happen.

[SIZE=7pt]Hazel stood and stretched, feeling full and content. She lightly grabbed the deer carcass and dragged it over to an unused corner. Maybe she could busy it later. She slowly padded back over to Fang and lay beside him, leaning lightly over on her side, closing her eyes and relaxing. She could get used to life like this.[/SIZE]

Fang moved closer to Dawn, but slowly, for he was unsure what her reaction would be to a male wolf approaching her. He hesitated, but chose to speak rather than approach her. "Will you be staying with us Dawn?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Grace caught Dawn's gaze and grinned at her. "Hello. I'm Grace, and this little pup is Jack." Jack rolled over on his stomach and looked at Dawn with a goofy smile. "Hi!"

Dawn decided to let her guard down, just this once; trying a different tactic, since she really had no experience with males besides the less-than-nice ones from her previous pack. So, she straightened up a tad, but kept her stomach partly exposed, a volnurable position, one she wasn't used to. "Yes, if that's alright with you?" She asked as sweetly as she could, even adding a slight wag of her tail.

Before he could respond, she quickly turned her attention to Grace. "Hi, I'm Dawn. Jack is absolutely adorable, by the way." She said, nodding toward the little pup; exposing her weakness for young ones.

Fang could barely help grinning at Dawn. She was a very interesting wolf to him and he looked forward to getting to know her more. "Of course it is okay with me. I have no problem with anyone, unless they try to hurt my family. Then I will tear them apart." Fang said, trying to sound as tough as he possibly could. "It must be awkward for you being here. I'm sorry about what happened with your pack. I hope my sister made you feel welcome. Her pride can get to her sometimes but she really is a great leader and cares a lot about this pack." Fang looked up at his sister and smiled. "She raised me you know."

Dawn cocked her head a bit at Fang, not being able to help being slightly fastinated with the wolf, as he being really the first male-wolf she'd ever had a normal conversation with. "As a former alpha I know about the pride that you're expected to have, so I understand about it slightly getting in the way sometimes. And, she seems like a great leader as well; she's very kind. If some strange wolves wanted to join my pack, I'm not sure if I could trust them enough to let them in. I admire Chloe for that." She paused to lick her right paw, finding the blood spots rather troublesome to remove, even with her rough tongue. "What happened to your parents?"

Jack stood up quietly and made her way over to Hazel. He cocked his head slightly and nudged her side with his nose lightly. "Hi, who are you?" He asked innnosently and promptly sat down. His tail wagged along the ground and his ears stood perked and alert.

Though he did not remember what had happened that day, Chloe had told the story to him many times, though it pained her so to speak about it. "My parents were the alphas of our pack. Chloe was the first born of the first litter, born many years before I, so much of her time growing up was spent training for her time as alpha after my parents'. During their rein, there was always friction with a neighbor pack, the Jadassa. One day when I was only a few months old, they ambushed our entire pack and slaughtered everyone, including my parents. Chloe and I escaped badly wounded. We traveled for many days, trying to get as far away from our old territory as possible. Chloe found this place and we have been here ever since." Fang stopped, pausing to let Dawn speak.

When Fang'd finished speaking, Dawn hesitantly licked the side of his snout, in what she had hoped to be a comforting jesture before responding. "That's horrible, Fang. I'm so sorry." Her tail involuntarily wrapped around her paws as she began to talk once more, "My parents died too, when I was about as little as Grace's Jack. Though, it wasn't from a rival pack, it was from five traitors in our own. My parents were strong alphas, don't get me wrong, just they were brutally outnumbered. After I'd trained myself, I gathered the courage to run them out of my rightful position and reign as alpha, but, the pain was always still there."

Jack stood up quietly and made her way over to Hazel. He cocked his head slightly and nudged her side with his nose lightly. "Hi, who are you?" He asked innnosently and promptly sat down. His tail wagged along the ground and his ears stood perked and alert.
[SIZE=7pt]Hazel opened her eyes and looked over and Jack, blinking. Then she smiled warmly; she loved pups. She pushed herself up into a more suitable position, her tail waving back and forth as well. "Hello. I'm Hazel," she replied, hints of laughter in her voice. "And... who are you?" she returned the question.[/SIZE]

The tingling sensation ran down Fang's spine again as he felt Dawn's moist tongue touch his skin. The feeling felt good combined with the flattery of Dawn's sweet reaction to his words. "Yes. I know exactly what you mean." He nodded. "I don't know which is worse. Losing your parents and being betrayed by members of your own pack, or loosing your parents and being attacked out of jealousy from another pack," he shook his head in disgust. "I can assure you. Chloe is a good judge of character. She would not let anyone into this pack if she had any doubt of their loyalty. I hope you are as well," he smiled at Dawn. "Since you will be handling the new recruits from now on."

Jack smiled happily. "I'm Jack! Are you a new member too? My mommy and I just joined!" He said happily and pointed his nose towards Grace, sho was curled up in a ball watching the trees.

"I certainly hope I am, and if not, I think I'll manage." Dawn barked softly; at that exact point, making the conscious decision that she would like this new pack, even though she'd had doubts in the beginning. "I'm not quick to trust though, so I'll have to work on that. For some reason, I feel like I can trust you though." She added, smiling as much as a wolf actually could, her tail making two long sweeps across the ground.

Jack smiled happily. "I'm Jack! Are you a new member too? My mommy and I just joined!" He said happily and pointed his nose towards Grace, sho was curled up in a ball watching the trees.
[SIZE=7pt]Hazel looked over to Grace when Jack pointed her out. "Ah. Yes, I'm a new member, too." she purred, looking back at Jack. "It's a nice place here. I haven't been in a pack in forever." She closed her eyes and smiled. She liked the feeling of friends, and home.[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back