Silver Mist Wolf Pack

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feeling deeply flattered once again, Fang nodded at Dawn, his tail quickly fanning from left to right. "I hope that you will enjoy it here. I know I have loved growing up here, and I look forward to raising my own family here someday as well." Fang lay down next to Dawn.

(I will have to get off in about 10 minutes. I'd love it if you guys would come back tomorrow!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack nodded enthusiastically and barked to Grace. "Mommy! Come meet Hazel!" While he waited, he pawed at the ground. "I like it here so far. The deer was yummy!

Grace lifted her head and trotted over. "I'm Grace. I'm sorry, was he bothering you?" Grace said warmly and licked Jack's head.

ooc; I'll definitely get on tomorrow. This is fun. :)

(I'll be on at, like, around four haha)

"I've never really considered having a family." Dawn said quietly, as much to herself as to Fang. One Fang lay down next to her, she leaned against him slightly, the side of her pelt pressed against his; giving her some sort of feeling of security. "I guess I would really love to have pups some day."

[SIZE=7pt]Hazel looked up at Grace as she approached, and slowly shook her head. "No, he wasn't bothering me," she replied warmly, smiling. "I'm Hazel. Jack's quite the pup you have." she said, grinning at the pup in question.[/SIZE]

The tingling sensation intensified within Fang, and he smiled, enjoying her closeness to him. At first he held back, but after a minute, he rested his head on top of her back and slowly, gently drifted to sleep.

(See you guys tomorrow! :D )

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Hazel. Yeah, this kid's a handful, but he's worth it. I'm glad I was out hunting, or I would have never seen the poor guy." She said happily and nuzzled Jack's head. Jack let out a small sound that sounded like a giggle.

(Byee xD)

Dawn found herself slipping off to sleep almost as slowly as Fang did; though, the pleasent feeling of him near her sped up the process. With a small yawn, she eventually fell asleep with her head on her paws.

[SIZE=7pt]"It's nice to meet you too, Grace." Hazel replied, bowing her head a moment, before lifting it and looking at Jack. "Oh. He's not yours?" she asked, blinking.[/SIZE]

"Well, biologically, no. I was out hunting one day and I saw him being attacked by an older wolf. I chased the wolf away and nursed him back to health. From that day on, he's been my foster child. He says that he woke up one morning and his family was gone, so he was completely alone." Grace replied. When she got to the part about Jack being attacked by the older wolf, he whimpered and rested his head on the ground and put his paws on top of his ears.

Apple <3

Svetlana stood over the now clean bones of the animal she had been given to eat eaRlier than before. During the short time she had been in the area, she realized some things. Fang seemed to secretly be a flirt or something, lots of other wolves had been found which was odd since even a lone wolf was rare, and Chloe was still eager to trust and that made her uncomfortable.

Name: Aire [Ai-er]

Personality: A polite and shy male, he fails to soak much but when he does it is usually only to inform someone of something. Good luck asking him questions, he wont answer unless its a yes or no question, he's kinda stubborn in that way. He is very intellectually smart but not very smart in other areas, such as hunting or fighting. Often, he seems go out himself down and often double, or even triple checks orders or anything for he is terrified of doing something wrong. He is very serious and believes doing everything by the book.

Rank desired: Medicine or something? Like the healer?

Crush: None

Mate: None

Pups: None

Looks: A small, scrawny male wolf with an almost childish air and look to him. His eyes are a pink and his pelt is white due to the fact he is an albino. He isn't very muscular at all and looks downright....well....weak and kinda useless. He looks quite off since he has large shoulders but other than that a very small and nimble frame, his shoulder blades are a good four inches taller than they are in most canines. The only,y muscle he has is a little in his legs and thetas due to running around a lot searching for herbs and such. He has a round, smooth head and a short muzzle, his ears long, wide, and rounded. His tail is similar to that of the domesticated border collie where there is long fur hanging down, making it look almost like a fan. He doesn't appear to have pure canis lupus in his blood, he seems to have some domesticated blood in him too.

(Yay, another male! :lol: We need more of those. )

Chloe, scenting the arrival of a new wolf, glances around to look for Dawn. Nowhere in sight, Chloe sighs and forces herself to get up. Her eyes open wide when she detects that the new wolf in her territory is male. She's always had a strong distrust of strange males in her territory, for she was a lone alpha female, and detested the day when a male would try and overtake her leadership because they felt she was an easy target. She pitied the wolf that had to face her in battle, for she was a fine warrior, and scarcely lost a fight. All those years of being alone with Fang, having to protect him and herself from danger, as well all the training she had received in her puppyhood had made her a fine fighter just as good, if not better, than any male.

She quickly ran up to the male and looked him dead in the eyes. "Who are you," she barked at him in an icy tone. "I am alpha of this pack. What is your business here?" She got closer to his face. She noticed that he was a bit odd looking and did not come across as threatening, but he was a male all the same, scrawny or not.

"I-I mean n-no harm." He stuttered, shrinking back, " I-I'm s-si ply looking f-for a new p-pack..." He looked past Chloe, "I-If you're th-the alpha female.....wh-where is the a-alpha m-male....?" He asked? He knew packs were ruled by two wolves, the alpha female and the alpha male, though the alpha female was higher than the male.

At the familiar vce and tone, Svet's ears shot up. Quickly, she stood and boind over to Aire, sniffing him curiously. "Aire...?!" She asked the male, genuine surprise and shock in her bark.

Queeeeny <3 (I will always call you that, just fyi.)

:ph34r:

Jack perked up suddenly and sniffed around him. He turned towards Svetlana and Aire and sniffed the air. He decided not to bother her and looked up at Grace. Grace turned towards her new aplha and then quickly back to Hazel. "Excuse me." She said and trotted off to the small commotion to see what was going on. Jack followed right behind her.

Lol x3

"Chloe, this is Aire. His pack helped me out quite a few times in the past. He's certainly saved my tail from certain death." Svet explained, her tail swinging from side to side furiously. "S-Svet....you're exhaggerating. It was only an infection." He said sheepishly, bowing his head and shuffling his paws in embarrassment.

"A-are you a medicine wolf?" Grace asked and sat down suddenly. She cocked her head to the side and looked at him curiously.

Chloe stepped back, surprised at Svetlana's sudden entrance into the conversation. She took one last look at Aire. "Well," Chloe said looking from Aire back to Svetlana. "I suppose I could let him in. After all, I'm sure I can trust your judgment Svetlana, being that you are not too quick to trust others, if you don't mind my saying. Besides," Chloe said sighing and looking back at all of the females in the pack. "We need more males anyway." Chloe turned her attention back to Aire. "Welcome to Silver Mist. Did you say he saved your life from an infection? I presume you are skilled with herbs then." Chloe suddenly looked pleased.

"A-Ah yes." He replied, still stuttering. His stuttering earned him a nudge from Svet. "Where did the stutter come from, Aire? You're usually so confident and...." She steeled off, too absorbed in Aire's sad and Fearful expression. "Svet....m-my pack was s-s-slaughtered...by th-the two le-legged creature....." Aire stuttered.

Chloe's expression softened. "Aire, it is okay with me if you join Silver Mist if you like. Please excuse my rudeness before. I admit I am harsh with males, but I think that I can trust you. I am terribly sorry about your pack Aire. I know what it is like to loose the ones you love," Chloe's eyes drifted away for a moment, her mind drifting back to that horrible day. "Please do not be afraid. You are safe here. Humans have not set foot on this land in many years."

Latest posts

Back