Silver Mist Wolf Pack

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=7pt]Hazel closed her eyes, concentrating on the smells in the air. She caught the scent of a fresh, live dear, and slowly slipped down into a hunting crouch, slowly moving forward into the cover of the trees. She could feel the beat of the deer's hooves through the ground, vibrating to her paws. Soon enough, she caught sight of it; it was horribly scrawny, but it was a meal nonetheless. Being silent about it, Hazel slipped around in the undergrowth around her prey, searching for the perfect position to strike. After a moment, positioned behind the deer, she sprang onto it's unsuspecting back. She took it down easily, with a swift bite to the neck. She dragged it back to the others of her pack, pulling it up to Fang and sitting beside him. "Share with me?" she offered, smiling at the male wolf.[/SIZE]

Name: Grace

Personality: She is really shy when you first meet her, but she makes friends easily after she meets a few people. She is very protective and loving of anyone she is close to. Although she seemes nice, she will not tolerate any kind of disrespect towards her or someone close.

History: Grace's old pack was kind and loving for the most part. However, her

brother always found an excuse to torment and put her down. One day, she snapped and bit

her brother. After she came to her senses, she saw blood and freaked. She left without a

word to anyone else and never did find out that her brother was fine. After few months of traveling, she came across a little pup being attacked by a scrawny wolf and she chased him off. She nursed the pup back to health and took him in as her own.

Rank Wanted: Huntress please. Or, wherever she is needed.

Crush: None

Mate: None

Pups: Jack is her foster pup. (Explained in her history.)

Looks: Grace

Name: Jack

Age: Pup (He is old enough to speak though. He is about the equilavent of a 5 year old.)

Personality: Jack is a really sweet pup. He is very polite and tries his best to help with anything he can.

History: Jack came from a relatively small family, consisting of a mother and

only two other littermates. While he was asleep in a hollowed log, the rest of his family

was captured and sent to a zoo in a different state. When he woke up, he was completely

alone and absolutely terrified. He began to wander around looking for food and his family

with no luck to both. Around this time, he was attacked by a scrawny wolf looking for a quick meal. Grace was close by and she chased the wolf away. Jack was taken in as her foster pup that same day.

Rank Wanted: He is a pup. If he needs a rank, then please assign him one. :D

Pups: None

Looks: Jack

Last edited by a moderator:
Fang looked at Hazel, flattered of her willingness to share such a small meal. "Thank you," he whispered and began to eat, pausing now and then to glance at Hazel.

Chloe approaches Grace and Jack. "Welcome to the Silver Mist Pack," she said in a kind and gentle tone. "I am Chloe, the alpha female." What are your names, and what is your business in the Silver Mist territory?

"My name is Grace, and this is my foster pup Jack. It is nice to meet you Chloe." Grace said, bowing down slightly to the alpha. "We were just passing through, possibly looking for a pack to take us in." She said quickly. Jack shuffled between her legs and peeked out at Chloe curiously.

EDIT: Changing the color. ^.^'

[SIZE=7pt]Hazel smiled and bowed her head to Fang, before moving a little over to a spot on the kill so she could eat. After a few mouthfuls, she glanced up at Fang, just to find him glancing up at her. Feeling embarrassed when their eyes met, she looked down again, the back of her neck feeling a little hot. She hastily took another bite of the deer, her tail twitching lightly.[/SIZE]

Might as well xD

Name: Dawn

Personality: Dawn is the cliche untrusting, slightly vicious, territorial female-wolf when one is first introduced to her; a long, hard life has made her this way. She is completely focused and get's tasks done without distractions; she is the perfect huntress. From being alpha-female of her previous pack, she is used to being in charge and leading the others; so, when she's around wolves of a higher stature, she constantly has to check herself before speaking or acting. She's very hard on the outside, but, secretly, she longs for the ability to just relax with a potential mate and family.

History: Dawn was the previous alpha-female of her pack before a terrible forest fire dislocated them all. Her parents died at an early age, and so, she's had to learn to protect herself and pack very quickly, giving her that cut-throat attitude she has. She's never really been able to simply relax in life.

Rank Wanted: Huntress, I suppose? Wherever I guess will work.

Pups: None

Looks: Dawn

Chloe smiled at the wolf and her pup. You are welcome to join Silver Mist if you wish. Is there a rank that you wish for yourself? I do not give pups rank here until they come of age.

Fang continued to eat, a little embarrassed that Hazel caught him staring. The food felt good going down his throat. He hadn't eaten in days. "Thank you for sharing this with me," he said with a mouthful of meat. "You are very kind. I am impressed with you." Fang smiled charmingly at Hazel, oblivious to the single spot of deer's blood resting upon the tip of his nose.

"Hello!" Chloe calls to Dawn from where she is standing with Grace and Jack. "I am alpha here. Please come speak with me!" Chloe says with a loud, but gentle tone.

"We would love to join. Where do you need me?" Grace asked and nuzzled Jack's head to get him to settle down. Jack gave a slight whine and flopped down and rested his heads on his paws.

Dawn shifted her icy blue eyes over to Chloe, inspecting the alpha with a wary look before padding her way over to her. "Hello, I'm Dawn." She said softly yet firmly, curling her white tail around her paws and sitting back in a position that portrayed calm, yet, would allow her to run or attack if needed.

Chloe eyed the new wolf closely as she approached and turned back to Grace. "I need hunters. If you would be willing to part with your pup for a while to hunt, I would greatly appreciate your service in that area." Chloe smiled warmly at Grace and turned to face the new wolf. "I am Chloe," she said in a kind but firm tone. "What is your business here in Silver Mist territory?" Chloe looked the new wolf in the eye, her way of showing her dominance.

Dawn had to constantly alert herself mentally not to challenge Chloe's dominance, so, she lowered her body so her white belly scuffed the ground, demonstrating her loyalty. "My previous pack has been seperated by a man-made forest fire, and I cannot find any of them. I fear the worst. I've been traveling for days...and I just need to place to stay, if you need me? I am, sorry, used to be, an alpha, so I know the duties of a pack. I won't be a waste."

Grace nodded and looked down at Jack. "Did you hear that Jack?" Jack looked up at her and yawned. "I'll be by myself for a while, right? Okay, as long as you come home and play with me."

Grace giggled softly and licked between his ears. "Sure thing." She then looked back at Chloe with an overjoyed look in her eyes. "I'll be a hunter. Thank you very much for letting us be a part of your pack."

Chloe softened her hard gaze at Dawn and motioned with her snout for Dawn to rise. "Then I welcome you into my family." Chloe looks at the poor lone wolf and pities her for all that she had experienced. "I am terribly sorry about the loss and separation of your pack. You are most welcome here. And since you have alpha experience, I will rank you high. You can help me run the pack as well. Other wolves will answer to you, but all of my leaders answer to me in the end. Of course, I'm sure that you know this since you were once alpha of your own pack. If you could help me especially with new wolves that approach, I would be grateful. Ask them their business and be stern, and when you are sure that they are not a treat, welcome them into the pack if they wish to be apart of it."

Dawn relaxed the sitffened muscles in her back and rose when Chloe beckoned. "Thank you, I will do as I am told, you don't need to worry about that." She straightend herself up and shifted her weight onto her back paws, "Until new wolves get here, may I hunt? I haven't eaten in a few, long days."

Chloe nodded. "Or you may help yourself to the deer over there. There is still plenty, and it is recently killed. However if you wish to have something freshly killed, you may go. You do not have to ask my permission to hunt here." Chloe smiled at Dawn and nodded to Grace.

Fang continued to eat, a little embarrassed that Hazel caught him staring. The food felt good going down his throat. He hadn't eaten in days. "Thank you for sharing this with me," he said with a mouthful of meat. "You are very kind. I am impressed with you." Fang smiled charmingly at Hazel, oblivious to the single spot of deer's blood resting upon the tip of his nose.
[SIZE=7pt]Hazel smiled at Fang, hardly able to hold back laughter when she saw the blood on his nose. "You're welcome," she replied, dipping her head a moment. "And... thank you." Unable to hold it back any longer, Hazel chuckled lightly. You have a little... here, let me get it." Hazel reached over and softly robbed her pad on the blood on Fang's nose, clearing it away. "There."[/SIZE]

Grace nodded to Chloe once more before trotting off. Jack hurriedly stood up and scampered off to catch up with Grace. Both settled down beside the deer and began to eat slowly. Before Grace found Jack, Jack had learned to fend for himself, so he began to eat meat at a young age.

Dawn shifted her gaze over to the dear and scrunched her nose in surprise; she hadn't even noticed it was there when its scent should have been the first thing that caught her attention. "I guess the soot from the fire is still stuck in my nose, I think it'd be best not to hunt until I have my senses back. Thank you." And with that, she somehow managed to move her aching paws enough to wander over to the dear, where she nudged it a tad before taking a large, gracious bite. After chewing and swollowing one piece, she directed her voice at Fang and Hazel, "Hi, I'm Dawn." She figured if she was going to stay in this pack for a while, it'd be nice to know a few of the other wolves.

Fang blinked and shivered slightly as a tingling sensation weaved down his spine when Hazel touched him. The only female that had ever touched him in years was his sister. The feeling he felt was foreign to him, and did not understand what it meant. All he could do was sit before Hazel and stare at her with a goofy expression on his young and handsome face. He cocked his head at the sound of Dawn's voice. "Hello, I'm Fang," he yelled back to her. "I am Chloe's younger brother!"

Latest posts

Back