Silver Mist Wolf Pack

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Okay..." He said softly, surprising himself at the faxt he didn't stutter. He felt a little more at ease being with someone he knew, but it didn't help much.

Dawn's icy blue eyes took a few, seemingly endless minutes to adjust while she awoke. The first thing she noticed was the male lying increadibly close to her, his head on her back. "Fang?" She called softly, not wanting to move abruptly and wake him violently. She noticed Chloe talking to two wolves that were unfamiliar to Dawn, and she cursed herself for falling asleep and missing her duties.

Fang's head lifted up slightly and looked right to left. He noticed that Dawn was awake and looking at him and he grinned. "Good morning," he said sleepily as he stood and stretched. He noticed that there was a male wolf standing by his sister and Svetlana. "Oh no . . . Chloe is probably not happy," Fang said and looked over at Dawn.

Chloe turned to Svet. "I will let you decide his rank Svet, since you are familiar with his talents." Chloe smiled at Arie, trying to make up for her previous cold attitude.

"Well he's great with herbs and such so I would make him a medicine wold. Is that okay?" She said with very little actual thought. The words were automactic.

Dawn lifted her still quite worn body upward, shifting her weight to every corner of her body so that her muscles would stretch and the soreness within them would flee. She glanced over at Chloe, the she-wolf that she believed was named Svetlaand, and the mystery male wolf, who seemed to be rather comfortable with Svetlana already. "She doesn't look upset." She noted to Fang, wrapping her white tail around her paws, deciding whether or not to walk over to them.

Fang cocked his head to the side as he realized that Dawn was right. She didn't look upset. "That's weird. She does not like males that she doesn't know approaching our territory. That's a big no no for her and she usually ends up scaring them all away. I keep telling her she is not going to get a mate if she keeps acting like that, but she won't listen to me." Fang said with a bit of a laugh.

Chloe nodded. "It's up to you to decide Svet. If that is were you want him, that is what he will do."

EDIT: Curse these typos. -.-' lol

Last edited by a moderator:
"Okay, the he's our medicine wolf~!" She said cheerfully. Her new pack may not know it but it was very very very unusual for her to be so cheerful.

Chloe seemed to perk up even more at Svetlana's cheerful attitude. "It's nice to see you smiling Svetlana. I was beginning to think I would never see one of those from you," Chloe said with a cheerful laugh. "I hope I will see it more often," she replied hopefully.

Dawn, for some odd reason, cringed at Fang's small laugh and took a few paw steps to the right, further away from him. She made a horrible mistake in trusting Fang so quickly, so foolishly; or, that's what she thought now. Struggling not to be rude and refrain from instantly click back to her cold, ferocious attitude, she politely excused hersel; shamelessly using the reason to apologise to Chloe for sleeping in her exit plan. "I'll catch you later." She used as a goodbye and hurried over to Chloe, hesitantly waiting behind her, as she was in conversation still.

"Usually when she smiles she's up to no good..." Aire muttered, looking away as he spoke. Svet lost her grin instantly and glared at the male wolf.

Chloe's gaze hardened a bit at the wolf's slightly rude comment. "I would find it quite insulting if the wolf who just interceded on my behalf made a remark like that." With that Chloe turned around to Dawn, not wanting to talk to this ungrateful male any longer.

Fang sat there, a little hurt with Dawn's sudden cold shoulder. Did I do something? he thought. He slowly walked over to the group, not wanting to be left out on what was going on. But instead of joining in on the conversation like he would normally do, he sat down between Svetlana and Dawn and just listened, still clinging to the after sting of Dawn's sudden rejection of him.

"Rude or not it is simply the truth. Should one hold back the truth simply because it is rude? That would be absurd to do something like that! What if the lack was in danger and you made a decision but another wolf knew something you did not and knewnthat your decision wouldnlead to the packs fall but said nothing because it was rude?" He growled.

"I'm sorry I slept in, Chloe." Dawn said, forcing her tone to be soft and gentle although her body language portrayed everything but. Her tail was twitching uncontrolably on the ground and her shoulders were painfully ridgid. "I hadn't slept it days, so, I wasn't able to wake myself at a reasonable time. I'm apologise." Her muscles tightened even more when Fang joined the circle and she couldn't help but sigh involuntarily. He probably thought she was absolutely crazy, and most likely bi-polar, and Dawn had no doubt that he was an innocent he-wolf that was, at the moment, a victim to her constant worries.

Chloe suddenly became enraged beyond belief. She swiveled around and snarled viciously. "How dare you speak to me that way?! All I have ever done was for the good of my pack! If I can see that someone is a danger to my pack then I or one of my fellow pack leaders will handle it how we see fit! Now get out of my face before I rip you apart." Chloe's eyes blazed with angry fire as she stared hard at the male wolf, overcome with fury.

Fang stood there shocked to see his sister act this way. He had never seen her so angry. He gathered the courage to speak to her. "Uh Chloe, maybe you should go sit down and cool off for a while. Come back when you can think straight."

Chloe glared angrily at her brother, but said nothing for she knew he was right. "Dawn, you're in charge until I get back. I understand that you needed some sleep. Don't worry about it. Please excuse me." With that she stormed off into her den, muttering to herself the whole way.

"I was only speaking hypothetically... Did I say something wrong?" Aire asked, utterly confused at Chloe's rage. Svet shook her head before speaking, "Aire, I would recommend being quiet and not speaking so much." "S-Sorry...." Aire murmured guiltily, hanging his head.

"I'm sorry about my sister. She has this thing with males she doesn't know. If they even look at her wrong it sets her off. I think it was because you growled at her. She tends to see that as a challenge. I'm sure she'll apologize after she cools off for a while." Fang blushed with embarrassment. "Again, I'm sorry. Please don't think ill of her. She's very prideful, yes, but cares a lot about doing what's best for the pack and is very sensitive if someone criticizes her, hypothetically or not."

"Er," Fang said nervously. "She doesn't have one, yet." Fang took a deep breath and continued. "Our pack was slaughtered when we were just kids, myself only a few months old, and everyone, including the alphas, who were also our parents, were killed. Chloe and I escaped and found this place and have been here ever since. That's when she took her place as the alpha female. She has been so focused on protecting me and raising me that she has failed to look for a mate for herself. We would take in roaming wolves now and then, but they all have ended up leaving. This is really the first real large pack Chloe has ever had to deal with. And I keep telling her that this animosity towards strange males is not going to help her find a mate anytime soon." Fang shook his head. "But the thing is, if you really get to know her, she is very sweet and gentle. Trust me. You may think she hates you now, but just wait. If you are nice to her, respect her, even kiss up to her a little bit, she'll really open up to you and show you her true nature."

"Oh, that explains things. It is unorganized here." He stated, looking around, ignoring the swipe on the ear Svet gave him for being rude again. He didn't really care since he was si ply being honest.

Fang shrugged. "Chloe's doing the best she can. If you feel you have an idea of how to make things better, talk to Svet or Dawn. Chloe ranked them pretty high up there," Fang smiled at Svetlana, and quickly looked away for he knew she did not care for him for some reason. He still wanted to be friendly though.

Latest posts

Back