Photo
- - - - -

tamagotchi nano pictures

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

+[ b r u t a l ]+

• b-r-u-t-a-l user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 November 2010 - 05:30 AM ( #41 )

I have a question.
The Tamagotchi Nano is like a regular tamagotchi, you
raise it from Baby-toddler-teen-adult, right?
And if so, what are the teens?

Unfortunately, not ! It looks like they just go from baby to adult, or from baby to teenager stage. They have very short lives, these Nanos. :(

OldSchoolTama

• oldschooltama user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 17 November 2010 - 10:20 AM ( #42 )

I have a question.
The Tamagotchi Nano is like a regular tamagotchi, you
raise it from Baby-toddler-teen-adult, right?
And if so, what are the teens?

Based on the instruction manual just posted yesterday, seen HERE, looks like there is only one evolution. The characters that you will be able to raise include Mametchi, Kuchipatchi, Kikitchi, Spacychi, Lovelitchi, Chamametchi, Memetchi, and Meloditchi.

mimitchi ^o^

• mimitchi-o user photo

Posted 21 November 2010 - 07:25 PM ( #43 )

The Nano will cost about 1300 yen (about $13 US.)

The TMGC+C, Tamagotchi-iD, etc. cost about 4800 yen (about $48 US.)

The Nano is not a replacement for the Tamagotchi-iD. A refresh of the Tamagotchi-iD is scheduled to be released in November 2010.

Well I've happened to have bought two nanos off ebay for $19.80 each... Was I ripped off?

OldSchoolTama

Posted 21 November 2010 - 07:41 PM ( #44 )

Well I've happened to have bought two nanos off ebay for $19.80 each... Was I ripped off?

You weren't ripped off. You probably just paid a little more than what's set for the Nano's retail price. Online vendors like Ebay are probably taking advantage of all the hype surrounding the Nanos and setting the prices a little higher because they're in relatively high demand right now. They just came out and all. Which is why I'm waiting for all the hubbub to die down and prices to go down before I consider buying mine.

mimitchi ^o^

• mimitchi-o user photo

Posted 21 November 2010 - 07:45 PM ( #45 )

You weren't ripped off. You probably just paid a little more than what's set for the Nano's retail price. Online vendors like Ebay are probably taking advantage of all the hype surrounding the Nanos and setting the prices a little higher because they're in relatively high demand right now. They just came out and all. Which is why I'm waiting for all the hubbub to die down and prices to go down before I consider buying mine.

Okay good. But what I bought is better than a $30.00 one I came across.

OldSchoolTama

Posted 21 November 2010 - 11:35 PM ( #46 )

Okay good. But what I bought is better than a $30.00 one I came across.

Seriously! There are a lot out there right now going for $20-30 and that's not even including shipping. :o

tamame20

• tamame20 user photo

Posted 05 December 2010 - 10:22 AM ( #47 )

hey guys i was om tmgc channel today and saw that they made a new batch of nanos http://img405.images...s/i/topi01.jpg/

phnx0313

• phnx0313 user photo

Posted 05 December 2010 - 12:14 PM ( #48 )

Ah... Snowflakes! I want one!!!
Thank you tamame20. ^^;;
~Phnx

+[ b r u t a l ]+

• b-r-u-t-a-l user photo

Posted 05 December 2010 - 09:26 PM ( #49 )

hey guys i was om tmgc channel today and saw that they made a new batch of nanos http://img405.images...s/i/topi01.jpg/

Awh, man... and to think I ordered mine already ! Ah, tough luck, tough luck. :P

OldSchoolTama

Posted 05 December 2010 - 09:51 PM ( #50 )

Oooo, the blue snowflake one looks really nice!

Awh, man... and to think I ordered mine already ! Ah, tough luck, tough luck. :P

All these "wave" releases of Tamagotchi reminds me of Apple coming out with new generations of products all the time. You buy your product and then Apple goes and releases newer, better-looking products. It's a never-ending cycle. :P

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 08 December 2010 - 03:56 PM ( #51 )

I've seen some on Ebay. (As mentioned) I see many legit ones. But watch what one(s) you are buying as I see people posting "CHIBI Nanos" Not to be confuesd with the older ones. Make sure they are the ones with the inner tear drop shape and the correct packaging. (White with the same color as the Tamagotchi Nano you want, EX White and a Pink Nano, will have a White and Pink Box)

I was hoping to see some pictures of people who own them now. I'd love to see some in action. ;)

OldSchoolTama

Posted 08 December 2010 - 04:04 PM ( #52 )

I've seen some on Ebay. (As mentioned) I see many legit ones. But watch what one(s) you are buying as I see people posting "CHIBI Nanos" Not to be confuesd with the older ones. Make sure they are the ones with the inner tear drop shape and the correct packaging. (White with the same color as the Tamagotchi Nano you want, EX White and a Pink Nano, will have a White and Pink Box)

I was hoping to see some pictures of people who own them now. I'd love to see some in action. ;)

You're in luck! PretzelNymph has a log about her Nano HERE. Granted, it hasn't been updated in a while, but she does have actual pictures of the Nano that you can look at. :)