tamagotchi nano pictures

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question.

The Tamagotchi Nano is like a regular tamagotchi, you

raise it from Baby-toddler-teen-adult, right?

And if so, what are the teens?
Based on the instruction manual just posted yesterday, seen HERE, looks like there is only one evolution. The characters that you will be able to raise include Mametchi, Kuchipatchi, Kikitchi, Spacychi, Lovelitchi, Chamametchi, Memetchi, and Meloditchi.

The Nano will cost about 1300 yen (about $13 US.)

The TMGC+C, Tamagotchi-iD, etc. cost about 4800 yen (about $48 US.)

The Nano is not a replacement for the Tamagotchi-iD. A refresh of the Tamagotchi-iD is scheduled to be released in November 2010.
Well I've happened to have bought two nanos off ebay for $19.80 each... Was I ripped off?

Well I've happened to have bought two nanos off ebay for $19.80 each... Was I ripped off?
You weren't ripped off. You probably just paid a little more than what's set for the Nano's retail price. Online vendors like Ebay are probably taking advantage of all the hype surrounding the Nanos and setting the prices a little higher because they're in relatively high demand right now. They just came out and all. Which is why I'm waiting for all the hubbub to die down and prices to go down before I consider buying mine.

You weren't ripped off. You probably just paid a little more than what's set for the Nano's retail price. Online vendors like Ebay are probably taking advantage of all the hype surrounding the Nanos and setting the prices a little higher because they're in relatively high demand right now. They just came out and all. Which is why I'm waiting for all the hubbub to die down and prices to go down before I consider buying mine.
Okay good. But what I bought is better than a $30.00 one I came across.

Ah... Snowflakes! I want one!!!

Thank you tamame20. ^^;;

~Phnx

Oooo, the blue snowflake one looks really nice!

+' timestamp='1291606000' post='3042773']Awh, man... and to think I ordered mine already ! Ah, tough luck, tough luck. :p
All these "wave" releases of Tamagotchi reminds me of Apple coming out with new generations of products all the time. You buy your product and then Apple goes and releases newer, better-looking products. It's a never-ending cycle. :p

I've seen some on Ebay. (As mentioned) I see many legit ones. But watch what one(s) you are buying as I see people posting "CHIBI Nanos" Not to be confuesd with the older ones. Make sure they are the ones with the inner tear drop shape and the correct packaging. (White with the same color as the Tamagotchi Nano you want, EX White and a Pink Nano, will have a White and Pink Box)

I was hoping to see some pictures of people who own them now. I'd love to see some in action. ;)

I've seen some on Ebay. (As mentioned) I see many legit ones. But watch what one(s) you are buying as I see people posting "CHIBI Nanos" Not to be confuesd with the older ones. Make sure they are the ones with the inner tear drop shape and the correct packaging. (White with the same color as the Tamagotchi Nano you want, EX White and a Pink Nano, will have a White and Pink Box)

I was hoping to see some pictures of people who own them now. I'd love to see some in action. ;)
You're in luck! PretzelNymph has a log about her Nano HERE. Granted, it hasn't been updated in a while, but she does have actual pictures of the Nano that you can look at. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back