OldSchoolTama's Virtual Pet Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today, January 17, 2013, my log marked its second anniversary! Huge thanks to my readers out there! I don't like to self-promote that often but your feedback means a lot to me and so if you like my log, please feel free to rate it (located at the top left-hand corner) and/or follow it (located at the top right-hand corner). I also take requests via profile comment or PM, as well as constructive criticism, especially if you think my log deserves anything less than 5 stars. I strive for the best in what I do, and the same goes for my logging, so if it's anything less, I work to improve it. :) So without much further ado, onward!

January 16, 2013

15th Anniversary iD L

Nothing much going on with Dazz today, other than getting her happy items, which include Katsu Curry from the Restaurant, Fruit Sandwich from Tama Bakery, and the Rainbow Parasol from Tama Depa.

IMG_5508.jpg
IMG_5509.jpg
IMG_5512.jpg

She'll be going to the matchmaker on January 17.

Osutchi and Mesutchi - Day 2

Aragorn and Arwen are still both MohiTamatchis. I was volunteering today (my last day there...but as a volunteer! Next time they see me, I will be working as an RN :) ) and running around doing errands so I didn't get the chance to respond to the discipline calls as much. There will be many other opportunities though, as Osu/Mesu pets continue to call for discipline even after the meter is full. In sum, not much happened with my Osu/Mesu pair today. If you're interested, check out what happens when you get them up to 99 grams! I didn't much feel like putting Aragorn and Arwen through this at the moment so a link is all you'll get for now. :p

Tamagotchi P's

Started off the morning with a bath. It's a little different from the iD L. Look at that cute rubber ducky!

IMG_5498.jpg

I have yet to really sit down and read all there is to know about the P's, and I'm looking forward to discovering a lot of things on my own as well. For example, I know that there are things that can happen when a Tamagotchi character steps outside. Indeed, when Puchihanatchi stepped outside today, a piece of paper floated down from the sky. I missed what happened the first time around, but after going outside repeatedly, it happened again.

IMG_5500.jpg
IMG_5501.jpg

I was unsure as to what it meant, but after playing around with it for a little while longer, I discovered I had to press B when that picture popped up. Not sure what the prompt after that was asking but when I selected the top answer (I'm assuming it means "yes"), it took me to the Game Center, where I was able to choose a game to play, as usual. When I won the game, I received twice the amount of money I would have won had I played it without receiving that voucher. So, from this, I'm guessing that prompt was just asking me if I wanted to redeem the voucher at the Game Center, or something similar, and that the voucher was for a one-time, double-the-Gotchi-Points opportunity at the Game Center? Seems that way.

IMG_5503.jpg
IMG_5505.jpg
IMG_5506.jpg

Puchihanatchi evolved into a teen today: meet Neotchi!

IMG_5507.jpg

I can't wait to discover more about the P's. I got a shipping notification for my 2 other P's on this day and so they're on their way!

In other related news, I mentioned that I've been on a Tamagotchi-buying spree. :p I just paid for several Tamagotchis that are coming in from Tokyo. I was able to save a lot on shipping since they're all from the same seller but had to opt for the most economical, which isn't always the quickest. So they'll be here sometime within the next month or so.

That's all for January 16. More updates soon! Thanks for reading! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
January 17, 2013

Get ready because there's going to be an explosion of pictures. Just couldn't help it! There's so much to discover about the P's, not to mention the fact that I'm also running 3 (technically 4) Tamagotchis at the moment. I'll try and limit today's entry to 3 parts. :D

15th Anniversary iD L

Dazz earned her final happy symbol today.

IMG_5530.jpg
IMG_5531.jpg

Shortly after that, I took her to the matchmaker, where she married the dashing Prince Tamahiko.

IMG_5534.jpg
IMG_5535.jpg
IMG_5536.jpg

They had a baby boy, Pantsutchi.

IMG_5537.jpg

I think I took nearly perfect care of him that hour. "Potty-trained" him for all his poo, except for maybe one. Never let him call for attention, except for when he got sick.

IMG_5538.jpg
IMG_5539.jpg
IMG_5541.jpg

He evolved into Tamatchi.

IMG_5546.jpg

To be continued...

January 17, 2013 (continued - part one here)

15th Anniversary iD L

I'm going to try for one of the characters who has an alter ego, which means either Kuromametchi or Kikitchi. In each case, I would have to first get Young Oyajitchi. To do this, I have to get 2 or more care misses in the toddler stage. It's so heartbreaking to know that you're neglecting them on purpose! Just look at this, the picture of pure distress:

IMG_5549.jpg

Of course, I gave him medicine right away to help him feel better! What kind of a nurse would I be if I didn't? :D

Osutchi and Mesutchi

Aragorn and Arwen are still MohiTamatchis. Though I think they may be evolving soon, since they got sick today and in the vintage world, sickness isn't a sign of neglect but a sign of impending evolution.

IMG_5575.jpg

So we'll see what happens. Other than getting sick, they had a pretty uneventful day. Managed to fill the discipline meter 3/4 of the way on both.

IMG_5576.jpg

Goodnight!

Tamagotchi P's

So much is happening! I can barely wrap my head around one right now, so why did I purchase two more?? Haha! Nah, it'll be good. Anyway, while my character was a teen, she took another trip outside. This time, Cafe Mama rolled up in her sweet ride and offered up a 50% off voucher for food at the Restaurant if I purchased a particular item (looks like it's the Tower Burger) from her. Too great of a deal to pass up so we went for it!

IMG_5515.jpg
IMG_5516.jpg

IMG_5517.jpg
IMG_5520.jpg

We decided to use it right away and so Neotchi purchased the Collagen Soup. Since it's a food that contributes to the "fashionable" personality, the stats changed accordingly.

IMG_5523.jpg
IMG_5524.jpg
IMG_5525.jpg

To be continued...

January 17, 2013 (continued - part one here, part two here)

Tamagotchi P's

Of course, the personality that's shown can be changed at any time. Neotchi had some Space Food later on, and so that changed the personality shown to "smart."

Later on in the day, Neotchi evolved into an adult. My first adult character on my P's is.....Chokomakatchi (what a mouthful! How about "Choko" for short?)! She's quite an interesting character. She's got this object (mirror?) in her hands and frequently has this o: look on her face. :p Cute, nonetheless.

IMG_5551.jpg

I usually wait one day to do this but just to see what it was like, I decided to go for one of her happy items: Sweet Nuts from Music Cafe. Cute animations and different tune! Looks like the Sweet Nuts influence the "athletic" personality.

IMG_5552.jpg

IMG_5554.jpg
IMG_5556.jpg
IMG_5557.jpg

I also tried out the Tsubomi Park destination (gorgeous graphics and colors!). Choko quite enjoyed herself there and even met up with a friend, Shirimotchi, for an ice cream date.

IMG_5568.jpg

She also took home a cute pet who took a liking to her. It was a rare clear night.

IMG_5571.jpg
IMG_5572.jpg

IMG_5573.jpg
IMG_5574.jpg

After all that, Choko enjoyed a relaxing evening.

My 2 other Tamagotchi P's are in customs. DUN DUN DUNNNN. Hopefully they don't remain there for too long.

Phew! This concludes the 3-part entry for January 17. Thanks for stopping by!

January 18, 2013

There is going to be an explosion of pictures again, as I'm so excited about my P's that I had to take pictures of everything. :D Hope you enjoy!

15th Anniversary iD L

I continued on my unfortunate path of neglect with Tamatchi so that I could get Young Oyajitchi. Looks like I went a little overboard though, so I had to take my little guy to the hospital for a check-up, poor thing. He came out of it as good as new and all was good again.

IMG_5626.jpg
IMG_5627.jpg
IMG_5628.jpg

IMG_5629.jpg
IMG_5630.jpg
IMG_5631.jpg

He evolved into Young Oyajitchi later on in the day.

IMG_5640.jpg

He didn't have any care misses (to my knowledge) the entire day, so it looks like I'm going for Kuromametchi. We shall see!

Osutchi and Mesutchi

Aragorn and Arwen evolved into teens today: Obotchi and Ojyotchi, respectively. Nothing more happened with the two of them today, except for the discipline calls.

IMG_5624.jpg

To be continued...

January 18, 2013 (continued - part one here)

Tamagotchi P's

Lots of things going on with dear Choko today. I still can't get over the fact that so much attention to detail was put into the making of this Tamagotchi. For example, it was snowing outside today. When she went outside to check on her pet, her pet jumped out to greet her, grimaced because of the frigid temperatures, and slunk bank into her little house. I thought this animation was so simple, yet so adorable.

IMG_5577.jpg
IMG_5578.jpg
IMG_5583.jpg

I also took care of the rest of Choko's happy items. One was the binoculars from Tama Depa. I have yet to find stellar binoculars like the pair she has; she could even see alien life forms on the surface of very distant lands...maybe on the moon, perhaps?

IMG_5588.jpg
IMG_5587.jpg

One of them even somehow transported himself off the moon to stand right next to Choko, which surprised her!

IMG_5592.jpg
IMG_5593.jpg

IMG_5594.jpg
IMG_5590.jpg

Her other happy item is the Silk Hat from Tama Mori. Quite the fashionista!

IMG_5600.jpg

To be continued...

January 18, 2013 (continued - part one here, part two here)

Tamagotchi P's

After all that excitement, we headed over to Tsubomi Park to see if we could get a part-time job for Choko. Looks like she picked up a job as a policewoman at the Park. So cute, how she busted Nazotchi for littering, and how she comforted the sad pet that was all alone in the park.

IMG_5611.jpg
IMG_5612.jpg
IMG_5613.jpg

IMG_5610.jpg
IMG_5616.jpg
IMG_5617.jpg

I played around with this feature a bit more. The part-time jobs are only available for adults. You can leave them there until 7:00 pm and they make 250 GP an hour. The happiness and hunger meters still go down during that time (if anything, they deplete faster than normal) so if you leave your character there past 5 or 6 hours or so, they will not be a happy camper! Of course, you can bring your character home from work at any time. Just go to the door icon, and you can watch them do their job. At a certain point, a screen will pop up prompting you to choose if you want to bring your character home or not. After that happens, it looks like they write about their experiences in a journal. By the way, when a new journal is written, a small heart appears over the book icon. That's a cute new feature. Just wish I could read what it says! She probably mentioned what she did and that she enjoyed it.

IMG_5619.jpg
IMG_5620.jpg

IMG_5621.jpg
IMG_5622-1.jpg

Phew! Made it!

By the way, my 2 other Tamagotchi P's finally made it out of customs! Hopefully they'll be here early this week. Come on, EMS shipping, work your magic!

Thanks for stopping by!

January 19-20, 2013

I didn't take any pictures on the 19th because I was out and about all day, but I still provided care as usual.

15th Anniversary iD L

Young Oyajitchi evolved into Kuromametchi on the 19th, as expected. I took him to the Mobile Library on the 20th so that he could transform into his alter ego, Kuromame Hakushaku. What a fright he is, eh? Halloween is long gone, so tuck away those scary fangs, Kuro! :p

IMG_5667.jpg
IMG_5671.jpg

IMG_5672.jpg
IMG_5673.jpg
IMG_5674.jpg

Osutchi and Mesutchi

No changes with Aragorn and Arwen. They should be evolving into adults very soon.

Tamagotchi P's

Though Choko was ready to get her final puzzle piece and head to the matchmaker, I was busy all day on the 19th, so I decided to wait till the morning of the 20th to take care of all that. Sorry about some of the sketchy pictures - I was outside and so the lighting was a little different.

IMG_5656.jpg

She and Nandetchi were married. Such cute dating and marriage scenes. Of course, my camera had to run out of battery in the middle of it all, so I didn't get all the pictures I wanted. Maybe someday I'll record it all with my camera.

IMG_5659.jpg
IMG_5660.jpg

Anyway, Choko brought home a baby girl, Pinkubotchi, who evolved into Terubotchi at the end of the hour.

IMG_5662.jpg
IMG_5663.jpg

That's all for now. More updates soon!

Hey, everyone! Well, it's been nearly a couple of weeks since my last update. Apologies for the delay. I'm a little over a week into my new job as an RN, and I just came back from a short trip with my boyfriend to celebrate our 6th anniversary as a couple, so I have not been on the computer much lately. I have the day off tomorrow so I'd like to take a little time to play catch-up before I get too far behind. Plus, I received a whole batch of things in the mail recently (came home tonight to see that the rest of my Tamagotchis I've been waiting on have arrived, to my pleasant surprise), so I'd like to show those off as soon as I can. :D Onward with the update!

January 21, 2013

15th Anniversary iD L

Worked on Kuro's happy items today, which include the Knight Helmet from Tama Mori, Katsu Curry from the Restaurant, and the Metal Guitar from Tama Depa.

IMG_5680_zpsfe71b93d.jpg
IMG_5687_zps7e1ee23b.jpg
IMG_5686_zpsf7129685.jpg

Later on in the day, he received his last happy symbol.

IMG_5689_zps40c28d9f.jpg

I took him to the matchmaker, where he and Meloditchi were married.

IMG_5691_zps106631ca.jpg

They had a baby boy, who evolved into Ahirukutchi.

IMG_5694_zps3b90ade3.jpg
IMG_5696_zps913b9171.jpg

Osutchi and Mesutchi

I got a little lazy with Aragorn and Arwen and so they both ended up transforming into Debutchi, the "chubby" character you get if weight goes up to 99.

IMG_5678_zpsf4eb11e3.jpg

When that happened, I had to get the weight back down to at least 89 before they could transform back into their regular forms. This happened shortly after they transformed into adults, so when I got their weight back down, it was revealed that they had evolved into Megatchi (Aragorn) and Gankotchi (Arwen). I didn't try linking the two just yet, since they had just become adults. Next time!

IMG_5679_zpsc574383d.jpg

Tamagotchi P's

Not much going on today, except for the fact that my gal evolved into Neotchi.

IMG_5675_zps3eaa304f.jpg

By the way, thanks to ichiro.malfoy, I was able to find out what Chokomakatchi wrote in her journal when she was working as a Park Patrol (see this entry). She said, "Worked as a park patrol! There's a lot of walking and I'm a bit tired." Pretty awesome feature!

That's it for now. I'll be working on getting caught up as much as I can. Also, I will post pictures of the newest additions to my collection soon. Till then!

Long time no post. Admittedly, I haven’t had much time to run my Tamagotchis, as I’ve been adjusting to my new career. Even after nursing school, the learning never stops, which is what makes things so exciting! Anyhow, Tamagotchis are currently in the back of my mind so that I can focus on being a nurse, but I still re-visit from time to time. I just downloaded the Tamagotchi L.I.F.E app, which is easier to manage than if I were to carry around several Tamagotchis at a time; I always have my phone with me. I’ve currently got a Kuchitamatchi on mine. Also, as I adjust more and more to my job, I will try and run my Tamagotchis on days off. I’m still making Tamagotchi purchases here and there. I most recently purchased a Princess Spacy iD L for a great price. I also finally bought my first storage bin (it’s blue, of course) for my Tamagotchi collection, as I’ve accumulated quite a lot now, and the cardboard boxes I’ve been holding them in are getting pretty tired. :p I will be posting an updated collection picture/video as soon as I can (it’s been a while since my last one, nearly a year ago). In the meantime, I have yet to catch up on several more of the days in which I ran Tamagotchis before my job started. I have a couple of days off now so I’ll do my best to go as far and as quickly as I can. It won’t be long until I catch up because I haven’t been running my Tamagotchis for a few weeks now. Without much further ado, on with the updates! I’ll do the best I can to recall what happened each day, as I only have pictures to jog my memory.

January 22, 2013

Tamagotchi P’s
I received my 2 other Tamagotchi P’s in the mail on this day, purple and white to accompany my blue one.

IMG_5699-Copy_zpsb2018f57.jpg
IMG_5703-Copy_zps482ae14e.jpg

I know I still have a long way to go and lots to do with just one before I even utilize the features of having 3, but I felt the urge to get 2 more anyway. Who knows, I might even get a 4th in the future! :D That’s more down the road though. Anyway, I was happy to welcome the newest additions to my Tamagotchi family.

IMG_5702-Copy_zpse7491a8a.jpg

"Smart piece for you" - blue
"Elegant piece for you" - purple
"Natural piece for you" - white

IMG_5722_zpsa2f59efc.jpg
IMG_5714_zps7e39ab5a.jpg

My blue P’s evolved from Neotchi to Patitchi today.

IMG_5740_zps0344e66c.jpg

15th Anniversary iD L
Can’t remember why I didn’t have pictures for my 15A on this day and as a result, I can’t remember which teen my 15A evolved into. All I know based on future pictures (will be shown later) is that he eventually evolves into Akahanatchi (Rednosetchi), and that could result from any teen, as long as you connect with 6 different Tamagotchis in the teen stage. More on that later.

Osutchi and Mesutchi
Aragorn and Arwen were ready to do the mating dance today. They had two babies, both Kakutchi.

IMG_5725_zps29389cae.jpg
IMG_5726_zpsa66a7630.jpg

IMG_5732_zps3cd6c750.jpg
IMG_5736_zps16d71627.jpg
IMG_5739_zpsed0849e0.jpg

It was here that I decided to tab up my Osu/Mesu pair for now, having already reached another generation. Hopefully, I’ll have more chances to run them further but with my new job, it was just not possible to have these guys running as well.

That’s all for now. Thank you very much to those who still tune in. More updates to come!

I'll try and make this brief. I have work early in the AM...

January 23, 2013

Tamagotchi P's
Patitchi's trip and journal entry:

IMG_5741_zpscc0bd9bc.jpg
IMG_5744_zps316322c5.jpg
IMG_5746_zpsdabde3a3.jpg

IMG_5747_zps52cfe983.jpg
IMG_5750_zps0cd1355e.jpg

Wish I could read it!

We then worked on her pieces: mill crepe from Music Cafe (she dined with my previous character, Chokomakatchi), fluffy one-piece from Tama Mori, and the cookbook from Tama Depa.

IMG_5752_zps71a7bd38.jpg
IMG_5761_zps618a25df.jpg

IMG_5754_zps7243ed54.jpg
IMG_5757_zps50b50168.jpg
IMG_5760_zps2630f487.jpg

To be continued...

January 23, 2013 (continued)

Patitchi adopted a pet.

IMG_5768_zpsb29528ba.jpg
IMG_5769_zps9e12816c.jpg
IMG_5770_zpsbb7862b2.jpg

Seems as if I didn't take any pictures of my 15A on this day. In any case, I put any running Tamagotchis on pause from January 24 through January 28 because I worked through the weekend and needed a break from Tamagotchis. I will resume logging for January 29 soon. Till then!

First things first: I'd like to give a shout-out to *Hayden*. Thank you so much for reading! :)

Long time no post. As I mentioned before, I'm currently transitioning into my new career as a registered nurse. I also just started on night shift (I was originally hired for nights) and so things have been a little hectic lately as I adjust. Combined with a bunch of other changes that have been taking place, I haven't had much time for the Tamagotchi world as I would have liked. I have had a few days off so far, and a few more left to go, so I decided to start up my P's again, just for old time's sake. Plus, I missed my Tamagotchis. Though I've been kind of MIA, I've still been lurking and making purchases. My 4th P's, the green one, came in the mail recently, and I just paid for the 2 pierces that were released a few days ago, the Melody Land and Fairy Change pierces. I've got my eye on a few other things as well. I would like to post a new collection picture/video up soon, but I'm moving to a bigger place in a few months so I think I'm going to wait until then.

In the meantime, let's play some catch up, shall we? I left off on January 29th's events. This will most likely be a 3-parter. I'll try and let the pictures do most of the talking.

Tamagotchi P's
Well, next chance I got to play with my P's was on January 29. I hadn't played with it since January 23, before I started my job. I guess I was a little unwatchful because my gal almost ran away from me. I got to see the "I'm Sorry" animation on the P's for the first time. Those little puzzle pieces that form the words are so cute.

IMG_5771_zps406307a4.jpg
IMG_5772_zpsa95e29b9.jpg

IMG_5773_zpsf4de6a7d.jpg
IMG_5774_zps81445571.jpg
IMG_5776_zpsb115f21f.jpg

Anyway, all was well after that, and Patitchi got her 4th puzzle piece.

IMG_5779_zps52730000.jpg
IMG_5780_zps8809b970.jpg

She also visited a new location. Haven't had a chance to look up any new information on the P's so far, so I don't remember what the following is all about. I'll get back to you on that, though I'm sure there are some awesome people out there who know what this is. :)

IMG_5783_zps06d24719.jpg
IMG_5785_zps78a39446.jpg
IMG_5787_zps38710587.jpg

To be continued...

January 29, 2013 (continued from part 1)

Took Patitchi to the matchmaker, where she and Mametchi got married. The marriage sequence is much more extensive on the P's. I tried to get as many pictures as I could.

IMG_5788_zps072e7a30.jpg
IMG_5789_zpscbdb009d.jpg

IMG_5790_zps4705d766.jpg
IMG_5791_zps3b5fb237.jpg

IMG_5795_zps33ea2d20.jpg
IMG_5796_zpsa6b1ed2e.jpg
IMG_5798_zps63f46d0f.jpg

Aww, first fight. They made up though. :D

IMG_5799_zpsfbdc048a.jpg
IMG_5800_zps5bb92666.jpg
IMG_5802_zpsb13bbc64.jpg

Just married!

To be continued...

January 29, 2013 (continued from part 1 and part 2)

Like others have mentioned, I prefer the "parent leaving the baby" scenes better on the P's. Much less sad. :p

IMG_5804_zps93548fa3.jpg
IMG_5805_zps61b6eaee.jpg

IMG_5806_zps4fc49aff.jpg
IMG_5808_zps4ddb5a78.jpg
IMG_5809_zps76efea91.jpg

Not sure why I stopped taking pictures of my P's after this, so I don't remember which toddler and teen characters I had, but I think it was Mitsumarutchi, then I think Cosumotchi.

15th Anniversary iD L

As I mentioned in a previous post, I ended up with a new character, Akahanatchi (Rednosetchi). I also took care of his happy items.

IMG_5778_zpsd4c1bb5b.jpg
IMG_5810_zpsffbf9079.jpg

IMG_5811_zps7dd97dd5.jpg
IMG_5812_zps349d4a73.jpg
IMG_5814_zpse69a4457.jpg

That's all for now. Stay tuned for more updates! :)

Though I've been on hiatus from running Tamagotchis for the past couple of months due to work, that hasn't stopped me from making purchases. :D Here are my most recent ones:

IMG_5863_zps4d1500ff.jpg
IMG_5864_zps144cf165.jpg

Love lots (top row, left to right: Angelgotch, Oceangotchi, Puzzle de Hakken; bottom row, left to right: Hexagotchi, Tama Profy, vintage case) for great prices..and a Nano :)

IMG_5862_zpsba0e02bb.jpg

Circus and Royal pierces

20130224_213334-Copy_zpsc87eff85.jpg

Princess Spacy and cute gift

20130317_095854_zpsd7867642.jpg

My fourth P's (yes, I went crazy with these)...had to have the pretty green. :D It says, "Fresh piece for you" on the side of the box.

20130319_191800_zps7ec282f4.jpg

The newest pierces just released: Melody Land and Fairy Change

That's not all, folks. :D I seem to have been bitten by the Ebay bug because I also just purchased several more Tamagotchis and a few accessories. So though I haven't been too active in the Tamagotchi world for the time being, hopefully these pictures (and the ones to come) will be enough to hold us over for now.

Stay tuned...

First off, thanks to tamafan325 and Zj12 for stopping by. I'm so appreciative for your continued support, even though I have periods when I'm MIA due to work and all that jazz. I am honored by your presence. If there is anyone I have inadvertently missed, I apologize.

Well, it's been nearly 3 weeks since my last post. As I mentioned then, though I've been busy adjusting to work, I've still been rather Ebay-happy :p and so I've made quite a few purchases since the last time we met. I will share them in just a bit. I also mentioned previously that I will try to run a Tamagotchi and log on my days off. Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to do that until now. My job as a cardiac telemetry nurse is fast-paced and there's always so much to learn. Couple that with the fact that I've only been a nurse on the unit since January, well...I'm still very much a young'un, new and fresh, still learning and making my way. So when I have my days off, I really cherish those times and all I want to do besides studying (because I've got to do that when I'm off work if I want to learn) is just sleep, sleep, and sleep (especially since I work night shift). That doesn't leave very much time to run Tamagotchis, unfortunately. I would like to change that because I've had the itch to run at least one for weeks and weeks now and so as I adjust more and more to my work, I will do my best to make a bit more time for this hobby of mine. It will be sporadic because I work full-time, but I don't have particular days of the week when I come in to work (they vary week to week). Enough of my long-winded essays! I'll let the pictures do most of the talking now.

What have I been up to since the last time I posted on March 20?

IMG_5899_zps6180d502.jpg

Top, L to R: Hanerutchi, Akai, Ketai, Microchimp Giga Pet
Bottom, L to R: my 2nd iD (got it for such a great deal), NIP V4.5, the P2 JAL
Tamagotchi (so amazed to have found this, didn't have to pay a fortune for it either!)

Some cute accessories too. I've always wanted one of these vinyl backpacks with the vintage characters on them. Kuchipatchi plushes are always awesome. Oh, and Hello Kitty dressed in a Mametchi costume: 2 of my favorite characters in a crossover? It's a no-brainer. :D

IMG_5898_zps9bcb7558.jpg

These have not arrived yet but they are most definitely on their way:

BabyByte_zps5722a8d4.jpg

I already have a Baby Byte but this one is NIP and BLUE. Will be selling my extra one.

RareMothra_zps155a49a5.jpg

Again, AMAZED that I was able to score this rare Mothra. Cost a pretty penny but

it's a must-have.

BlueHomeDeka_zps5f2134c7.jpg

Already have one of these but I'm like Ra in that I have an obsession with boxes. :D

Any Tamagotchi I have without a box, I'm slowly replacing. So I'll be selling my extra Home Deka soon.

HomeStation_zps465d611c.jpg

Was able to get this Home Station for a bargain.

That's not all, folks! I recently bought a Store Deka (the Game Center version) from TheRoyalBanana here on TT, and it looks like it'll be arriving today! I will certainly update again the next chance I get!

Don't know if I've mentioned this but I also pre-ordered the Berry Change and Berry Sweets pierces (both will be released later this month) off of AmiAmi, as well as the one that will be released in June, the Aikatsu pierce, off of HLJ. I'm excited about these as well.

My poor, poor wallet took a hit these past couple of months. :p

In non-purchasing news, I started up my P's again. I don't really remember where I left off but it looks like I've got this teen, Cosmotchi.

IMG_5888_zps3be6f537.jpg

Not sure if he'll evolve into an adult today or tomorrow but we'll see. More updates soon.

Look what I got in the mail today:

IMG_5904_zps7ae75e9d.jpg

How about some perspective, with the help from a few other members of my Tamagotchi family? :D If you thought the Home Dekas were big, well...you haven't seen the Store Deka yet. From left to right, there's the Store Deka, Home Deka, Tamagotchi P's, a P2, and a Nano.

IMG_5903_zpsb3306be3.jpg

My first Store Deka - the Game Center version. Don't see these too often and when they do appear on Ebay, they go for quite a pretty penny. This opportunity to purchase one for a nice deal from a nice member here at TamaTalk was too good to pass up. :) If you're ever considering purchasing something from TheRoyalBanana, I recommend it!

Not sure if I will have the opportunity to purchase any of the other 3 Store Dekas out there. There's a TamaTama Market available on Ebay at the moment, but I don't know if I can handle shelling out $500 for one Tamagotchi just yet. @_@ No, that's definitely where I draw the line. Of course, I never thought I'd have a Store Deka at all, so maybe I speak too soon. :p As for the Lotteria and Jukutama versions...well, those are even harder to come by; I have yet to see them again on Ebay. Maybe I'll have better luck if I try Yahoo Japan Auctions...

Nothing much going with my Cosmotchi today. Looks like he will evolve tomorrow. In the meantime, he managed to get another one of those awesome flyers that double your earnings at the Game Center. Definitely took advantage of that!

IMG_5900_zps691681a4.jpg
IMG_5901_zps99d20c8e.jpg

That's all for now. Thanks for reading!

Thanks for rating, following, and liking, readers old and new, lurkers, guests, and fellow TamaTalkers!

Cosmotchi evolved into an adult early this morning.

IMG_5905_zpsc9be4fa2.jpg

Mametchi visited the Dream School and made another journal entry after that. I can never understand what's going on. It's Dream School, so he's taking classes, right? That's about the extent of my knowledge. :p

IMG_5910_zpsfebf9c7f.jpg
IMG_5912_zps757e58da.jpg

I wish I had more time to sit down and really experiment with the P's, especially since I've got 3 others :p , not to mention the fact that I haven't even touched any of the pierces I have yet. Woe. Oh well, I don't have time now, since I go back to work tomorrow evening, and I expect to be pretty busy until the end of the weekend, but I'll be sure to make some time. Maybe I'll even start up a vintage soon.

Hoping that some more of my purchases will come in the mail today. I will update again if that happens. Until next time, dear readers!

Thanks to ichiro.malfoy for always coming to the rescue with the journal translations! Here's what Mametchi wrote in the last entry: "Studied embroidery at school! There's a lot of sewing involved!" Ahh, so that explains the scissors. :D

April 9, 2013 (continued)

No new packages in the mail today but I'll just update with Mametchi on my P's.

I normally wait to do the happy items for the adults one day after they evolve so that there isn't a huge lump of pictures on one day more than another but I decided to get those out of the way today, even though my guy had evolved into an adult earlier today. My reasoning is simple, I think. I work nights on both the 10th and 11th, and I plan on keeping my P's unpaused so that no time is wasted. It will call for attention fewer and further times in between if I have the happy meter as high as it can go so I'll be able to sleep during the day before my shift. :D

Anyway, here are Mametchi's puzzle piece items:

IMG_5919_zpsa568e66f.jpg

Fruits Jelly from Music Cafe

IMG_5920_zps7bf75758.jpg
IMG_5921_zpsdc3483ef.jpg

Lab coat for our residential genius :)

IMG_5922_zps119be15c.jpg
IMG_5923_zps53d72381.jpg

IMG_5924_zpsfd557a6e.jpg
IMG_5925_zpse41b4153.jpg
IMG_5927_zpse6c72c54.jpg

Robot

That's all for today. More to come soon!

Latest posts

Back