OldSchoolTama's Virtual Pet Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May 5-6, 2012

15th Anniversary iD L

Took my guy to TamaX-TV for his costume change on the 5th. Introducing...Patchi Dancers!

IMG_3803.jpg
IMG_3804.jpg

He was ready to go to the matchmaker on the 6th after earning his last happy sign.

IMG_3850.jpg
IMG_3851.jpg

He and Himetchi were married.

IMG_3852.jpg

They had a baby boy. I named him Patrick. He evolved into Ahirukutchi after an hour.

IMG_3855.jpg
IMG_3858.jpg

Tamagotchi iD L

I took my guy to the matchmaker on the 5th. He and Watawatatchi were married.

IMG_3798.jpg

I named their baby girl Ryoko (“bright child”). Though I didn’t get a picture of this happening, for some reason, she evolved into Paletchi after the hour.

IMG_3799.jpg

On the 6th, she evolved into Sabosabotchi…again.

IMG_3857.jpg

Rats! This is what I get for having such a hectic schedule: constant repetition of characters because I lose track of care misses/am under time constraints. I’ll get better at it, I promise! Just need to get through this semester. I finish on the 17th, by the way.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, friends! Long time no see. First off, thanks to those who stopped by to say hi while I was finishing up school. It's been a busy several months and it was really nice to hear from some of you guys. It probably seemed like I dropped off the face of Tama Planet, but I was lurking around, so please feel free to send me a message anytime! I'll do my best to respond promptly.

So I pretty much failed at logging during my last semester of nursing school, which went from June to mid-August. It was very hectic, but I've graduated with my second Bachelor's degree (yet another 4.0 GPA that term...good way to finish :) ), taken my state licensing exam, and am now a registered nurse. What have I been doing in the last couple of months after finishing that prevented me from logging, you say? Well, I'm currently working toward that perfect nursing career in the form of applying for jobs all over the state, volunteering, interviewing, and working related jobs that will be a stepping stone to that perfect nursing career. It might not be a straight shot, but I'm going to work hard and see it through. Also, I've been taking it easy. I'm currently getting back into shape and training for my very first 5K run. Practicing violin when I can. Watching K-dramas here and there. Was led (by one of my classmates from nursing school who is Korean) to what's now my favorite K-pop group of all time: DBSK. Don't even get me started on them because I will talk your ear off, haha. Coincidentally, I am listening to them as I am writing this. Expect occasional mention of their awesomeness. :D

Anyway, yes, I was chilling these past couple of months too. A girl's gotta rest! I'm back now and will slowly be catching up. A word of warning: the accounts until I get all caught up are going to be fairly quick and patchy because I played with my Tamagotchis only here and there in May, not at all while I was finishing up school, and then a bit after school finished. All I have to go on are the pictures I have, so I'll do my best. It just feels weird to start logging in the present day and not log about what happened when I last left you. So I'll get started!

May 7-12, 2012

15th Anniversary iDL

Patrick evolved into Spacytchi, whom I've already gotten, if I remember correctly. I married him off to Lovelitchi and they had a baby boy. He evolved into Ahirukutchi after an hour of care. The next day, he evolved into Sunnytchi. I ended up with Sunopotchi.

IMG_3871_zpsbd5b1a24.jpg
IMG_3872_zpsbd015c85.jpg

IMG_3874_zps9abc4c52.jpg
IMG_3887_zpsaa495012.jpg
IMG_3890_zpsd0e0bd14.jpg

Tamagotchi iD L

In the last entry, my gal had evolved into Sabosabotchi. She eventually evolved into Furawatchi. I married her off to Mametchi and they had a baby girl. The girl evolved from Momoirotchi to Paletchi to Sabosabotchi to (I kind of saw where this was going, based on my track record)...Furawatchi. :p Though she's a great character, I'm hoping for better luck next time in getting a unique character.

IMG_3865_zps7e8823eb.jpg
IMG_3866_zps7ca07478.jpg

IMG_3868_zpsecc93c15.jpg
IMG_3886_zps7a9c2da0.jpg
IMG_3891_zps51b1117a.jpg

P.S. I'm selling some of my Tamagotchis to help me raise funds for my 5K run. Learn a little more about it HERE!

Be back soon for more logging. Dear readers, old and new, thanks for stopping by!

Special shout-out goes to ichiro.malfoy for dropping a line, and for purchasing one of my Tamagotchis to help me raise money for the 5K that I participated in about a month ago. Much appreciated! :)

Things have been a bit hectic. So much, in fact, that I passed right over my 5th anniversary of being here (August 8, 2007) and my 2nd anniversary of being a Guide (December 3, 2010). The 2nd anniversary of my log is right around the corner too (January 17, 2011)! These thoughts just occurred to me fairly recently. Time sure does fly by when you’re having fun and I’ve certainly had a lot of great times here. So if you have time to reminisce with me, check out the rest of my log because I sure do from time to time. I love hearing from you guys so please feel free to send me a PM or leave a comment on my profile if it strikes your fancy.

I will catch up...eventually... :p

May 18, 2012

15th Anniversary iD L

There's a gap in pictures between the last date I logged and this date...and I think I have a pretty good idea what happened: life and school. :p In any case, we pick up where we left off, with the adorable Sunopotchi. We celebrated Kuchipatchi's birthday today.

IMG_3937.jpg
IMG_3956.jpg

Tamagotchi iD L

After a series of interesting events, from the battery running out to my Furawatchi almost running away on me (I am such a fail at care-taking sometimes), I married off Furawatchi to Kuchipatchi and they had a baby girl. She evolved into Rolutchi after an hour of care.

IMG_3938.jpg

IMG_3939.jpg
IMG_3940.jpg
IMG_3941.jpg

Just activated the clover icon to set her straight. Phew!

IMG_3952.jpg

IMG_3954.jpg
IMG_3962.jpg

Can't remember which adult character I decided to go for but I have a feeling it's Uwasatchi because I wanted to "store" her under the book icon in her Henshinjo outfit, which I haven't done yet. Want to find out if I accomplished that? You'll have to check back next time! (Now I'm going back through my pictures to see if it actually happened, so I will be the only one who knows...for now. Tee hee. :D )

Been getting a strong Tamagotchi itch lately but haven't had the chance to settle down to run one yet. I'd also like to get caught up with logging before I start one up. So I'm just settling for making Tamagotchi-related purchases to lessen the urge for the time being. Keep checking back for log and purchase updates! Awesome readers, old and new, thanks for stopping by!

May 20, 2012

15th Anniversary iD L

We celebrated Guriguritchi's birthday on the 20th. The home was bursting with treats and decorations for his special day.

IMG_3937.jpg

Sunopotchi had an exciting day as well, collecting all of his happy stamps throughout the day.

IMG_3995.jpg
IMG_4002.jpg

IMG_3997.jpg
IMG_3998.jpg
IMG_4000.jpg

IMG_4005.jpg
IMG_4006.jpg

He was then ready to visit the matchmaker, where he found his bride-to-be, Giragiratchi. They were married in a lovely ceremony.

IMG_4011.jpg
IMG_4012.jpg

To be continued...

May 20, 2012 (continued)

After all the festivities, Sunopotchi became a father to a baby boy! The new baby boy evolved into Ahirukutchi after an hour.

IMG_4013.jpg
IMG_4016.jpg

Tamagotchi iD L

We were also celebrating Guriguritchi's birthday on the regular iDL's side too. Rolutchi had evolved into Hineonetchi and was due to evolve into an adult at any moment. Sure enough, she transformed during the day into...Uwasatchi, as expected! Stay tuned for Henshinjo adventures...

IMG_4003.jpg
IMG_4014.jpg
IMG_4015.jpg

Just have this last batch of May pictures to catch up on, and that would bring me up to speed (if you recall, I went on a Tamagotchi hiatus around June, when my last semester of nursing school started up, till around October, after taking my state licensing exam to become an RN)! Told you I'd catch up soon. :D Keep checking back for more! I couldn't resist so I've started up my 15th Anniversary iD L again AND I've got my Morino running. More to come...

May 22, 2012

15th Anniversary iD L

Ahirukutchi evolved into Kujakutchi on the 21st, and into Gozarutchi on this day (must not have gotten a picture, silly me). Next update will explain what happened with Gozarutchi on the 24th.

IMG_4035.jpg

Tamagotchi iD L

Lots went on with Uwasatchi on the 22nd. First, happy items. In my usual fashion, I feed my Tamagotchi a meal item first before the dessert happy items. Old habits die hard, I suppose. :D The actual happy items are the pumpkin pie from TamaBakery and tiramisu from TamaCafe.

IMG_4024.jpg
IMG_4025.jpg
IMG_4026.jpg

Double dessert, lucky duck.

IMG_4027.jpg
IMG_4028.jpg
IMG_4029.jpg

Superstar :)

An additional happy item is the teal dress from TamaMori.

Next, Henshinjo to become Reporepo Uwasatchi.

IMG_4032.jpg
IMG_4033.jpg
IMG_4034.jpg

To be continued...

May 22, 2012 (continued)

Uwasatchi earned her final happy seal not long after her Henshinjo visit.

IMG_4037.jpg
IMG_4038.jpg

The matchmaker was available for an appointment today so Uwasatchi visited and as soon as she stepped in, her eyes fell upon the dashing Hirotchi. He was smitten as well and so they were married.

IMG_4042.jpg
IMG_4043.jpg
IMG_4044.jpg

She came home with an egg and from it, hatched a baby boy. The baby boy evolved into the toddler, Nannokitchi.

IMG_4045.jpg
IMG_4046.jpg
IMG_4047.jpg

That's all for now. Stay tuned for more updates!

May 24, 2012

Not 100% sure what caused the sudden cut-off of pictures for this entry. Chances are, I forgot about paused my Tamagotchis as I finished up another semester of nursing school, and since we jumped right into the final semester after that, well, I'm sure you can see where this is going. :D Anyway, I'll give you what I have, and then we can fast-forward to the present time, more or less...at least more so than before anyway. :p

The Gozarutchi on my 15th Anniversary iD L went straight to the matchmaker without repeating any of his happy items because I had gotten him before, alter ego character and all. He married Antoinetchi and they had a baby boy. It's quite possible that he ran away on me at some point because I started again later on (see below, regarding my vacation).

IMG_4051.jpg
IMG_4052.jpg

The Nannokitchi on my regular iD L evolved into Bokuhoshitchi. I'll admit that I was a bit bummed, since I have already obtained all the adult characters from the Bokuhoshitchi line, including the Henshinjo characters.

IMG_4053.jpg

In September, after passing my RN licensing exam, I went on a trip. I had brought along a couple of Tamagotchis, including my 15th Anniversary iD L, which I started up. Surprisingly, I managed to raise a Mimitchi but not surprisingly (and unfortunately too), I didn't hold on long enough to get her stored under the book icon. Better luck next time! Must brush up on my Tamagotchi skills. Couldn't even manage properly during my vacation, when I actually had more free time! :p

IMG_4456-Copy.jpg

IMG_4446.jpg
IMG_4447.jpg
IMG_4448.jpg

IMG_4569.jpg
IMG_4570.jpg

With all that said, I'm caught up! That wasn't too bad, eh? Although, it's easy to do that when you don't run a Tamagotchi for about 6 months. Wow, has it really been that long? Well, I've got a couple up and running now, as I mentioned a few days ago, including a vintage, so keep an eye out for updates! As always, thanks for your patience and for stopping by! :)

December 10, 2012

15th Anniversary iD L

...and so we begin again. I restarted my 15A and a cute egg appeared. A few minutes later, it hatched to reveal a baby boy.

IMG_4856.jpg
IMG_4857.jpg
IMG_4858.jpg

Nothing out of the ordinary occurred, though I did take some pictures of him throughout the baby stage.

IMG_4859.jpg

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...

IMG_4860.jpg
IMG_4861.jpg
IMG_4862.jpg

He later evolved into Ahirukutchi.

IMG_4872.jpg

Morino

Haven't broken this one out in a while. As always, I chose the white egg and it hatched after a few minutes.

IMG_4863.jpg
IMG_4865.jpg

To be continued...

December 10, 2012 (continued)

I had forgotten how low-maintenance the Morino is. After I fed him and filled up his happy hearts (can only be done by playing the game), his meters didn't empty for a while.

IMG_4866.jpg
IMG_4867.jpg

IMG_4868.jpg
IMG_4869.jpg

There is also no baby-to-toddler stage. The motion sensor feature is always great. Saved the little critter from being stomped on later in the day.

IMG_4873.jpg
IMG_1776.jpg

We'll see how long I can keep this going...I have a few days of work later in the week and you all probably are familiar with the fact that I shy away from pausing. :p

Present-Day Notes

So I was sorting through some Tamagotchis to take along with me on my trip out of town for work and I discovered that my precious TMGC+C wasn't working due to battery corrosion. Such a n00b mistake. I hadn't checked on my +C since my hiatus began several months back and when I thought to open it up again, the old batteries were in there and...well, you know the rest. >. After coming back from my trip, I decided to try and see if I could fix my +C. Don't know why that didn't occur to me earlier. I used a bit of vinegar to remove the worst of the corrosion on the one terminal in the Tamagotchi that was affected and when I put new batteries in, it worked! Phew! As much as I would have liked a brand new +C, this particular one holds a special place in my heart because it was my very first color Tamagotchi and I got it for a fantastic deal. Who knows? If the right time comes, I might buy another one (the white ones look awesome) so my +C can have a friend. :) Anyway, I've decided to run it again, for old times' sake, and in celebration of its revival. Keep an eye out for that!

Look forward to purchase updates in the coming weeks!

Thanks for stopping by!

Thank you, Violetchilluvr3, for being a fan. :)

December 11, 2012

15th Anniversary iD L

Freshening up in the morning before the big change...

IMG_4876.jpg
IMG_4877.jpg
IMG_4878.jpg

He evolved into the Ura character, Kujakutchi.

IMG_4881.jpg
IMG_4882.jpg

IMG_4884.jpg
IMG_4885-1.jpg
IMG_4886.jpg

IMG_4887.jpg
IMG_4888.jpg

To be continued...

December 11, 2012 (continued)

Morino

To my dismay, I saw this screen in the morning and had to start over.

IMG_4879.jpg
IMG_4880.jpg

Later on, he called for help as a giant frog came hopping along. I saved him just in the nick of time!

IMG_4891.jpg
IMG_4892.jpg

Stay tuned for more adventures...

December 12-13, 2012

15th Anniversary iD L

My 15A evolved into Otogitchi, as expected. Didn't snap a picture of him on the 12th because I was working and travelling. On the 13th, I took care of his happy items: Katsu Curry from the Restaurant, the TamaMori Visor from TamaMori, and the Miracle Baton from TamaDepa.

IMG_4907.jpg
IMG_4896.jpg

IMG_4901.jpg
IMG_4904.jpg

Look forward to a trip to the matchmaker next! For now, sleep!

IMG_4894.jpg

Morino

Couldn't keep up with this one while I was at work this week. Gonna have to try again sometime this weekend.

Short update for now. Thanks for stopping by!

December 14, 2012

15th Anniversary iDL

Away to the matchmaker today after getting the 4th happy symbol!

IMG_4909.jpg
IMG_4912.jpg

Otogitchi married Meloditchi and they had a boy, who evolved into Ahirukutchi at the end of the hour.

IMG_4914.jpg
IMG_4915.jpg
IMG_4916.jpg

IMG_4917.jpg
IMG_4918.jpg

Stay tuned for more! Vintages are in store (take 2 with the Morino)...

December 15, 2012

15th Anniversary iD L

Ahirukutchi evolved into Sunnytchi.

IMG_4943.jpg
IMG_4946.jpg

IMG_4947.jpg
IMG_4948.jpg

I decided to try for Meistertchi, which involves getting no more than 1 care miss. I had gotten him before, but he wasn't stored as his alter ego, Risurisu Meister.

TMGC+C

Here's to the return of my +C! So I mentioned in an earlier entry that I rescued my +C from doom and thereby avoiding shelling out money to buy a new one. In celebration, I decided to start it up again.

IMG_4936.jpg
IMG_4937.jpg

Due to the weather, I couldn't get all the happy items, so I did as best as I could.

IMG_4938.jpg
IMG_4939.jpg

IMG_4940.jpg
IMG_4941.jpg

To be continued...

December 15, 2012 (continued)

My +C evolved into Sakuramotchi.

IMG_4951.jpg

Morino

I'm pretty sure I started up this guy once again on this day but it seems I didn't take any pictures of the critter. It's the same sequence as before: no baby to toddler stage and not too demanding. I'll update soon when more happens.

Angelgotch

I was in an extra nurturing mood today :D so I decided to start up another low-maintenance vintage. I didn't have a specific goal adult character in mind. However, I wanted to be as hands-off as possible, in the hopes of getting characters besides Kuriten, the perfect-care adult, or Futagotenshi, the twins.

At start-up, we had Obaketchi, the final "death screen" on the Japanese P1 and P2. This is the lead-in scene for the Angelgotch. This is the equivalent of the spaceship on the US version, and is the "egg" stage.

IMG_4919.jpg

5 minutes later, Obaketchi 2 appeared. This is the Babitchi stage.

IMG_4921.jpg

IMG_4924.jpg
IMG_4926.jpg

Eating and playing the game

IMG_4928.jpg
IMG_4929.jpg

Eating again...and trying to avoid the bat (by tapping the screen)

A little more than an hour later and after a short nap, Obaketchi 2 evolved into Maruten.

IMG_4932.jpg

That's all for now. Thanks for reading!

December 16, 2012

15th Anniversary iD L

Sunnytchi evolved into Meistertchi, as expected. Happy items and trip to TamaX-TV tomorrow!

IMG_4963.jpg

TMGC+C

Sakuramotchi evolved into Chamametchi. Couple more days and she’ll evolve into an adult.

IMG_4971.jpg

Morino

Kind of a so-so day for the little guy. He was attacked by predators at least once today, while I managed to save him on another occasion. He quickly bounced back from injuries, thankfully enough, and was seen inching around the screen quite happily.

IMG_4953.jpg
IMG_4962.jpg

Angelgotch

It’s always harder to catch the “praise” opportunities in any stage besides the adult stage, because they don’t call for it. How do I know I missed it? There’s a pile of poo next to my Angel (they usually leave a “present” after a praise opportunity, whether you catch it or not).

IMG_4952.jpg

Later in the day, Maruten evolved into Takoten, the unhealthy teen.

IMG_4959.jpg

Although it saddens me to neglect my Angel, I’m moving toward characters I don’t usually get. Stay tuned…

Thanks for reading!

December 17, 2012

15th Anniversary iD L

Happy items for Maisutatchi/Meistertchi. Sweet éclairs from TamaBakery, TamaMori hat from TamaMori, and Miracle Baton from Tama Depa.

IMG_4974.jpg
IMG_4975.jpg

IMG_4976.jpg
IMG_4977.jpg
IMG_4978.jpg

Upon review of my pictures, looks like I visited TamaX-TV on the 18th, so stay tuned for that!

TMGC+C

Since it takes 2 days on a +C, rather than 1 day, for the teen to evolve into an adult, Chamametchi just took it easy today. She planted a mystery seed out in the frozen ground, hoping that something wonderful will sprout up in a few days. Here's hoping!

IMG_4979.jpg
IMG_4980.jpg
IMG_4981.jpg

Morino

No new pictures of my Morino today. Saved him from predators a couple of times. Otherwise, we're just waiting for his next stage in life.

Angelgotch

My Angel evolved into Pukuten (AKA "Chubby Angel"), the most healthy character you can get from the unhealthy teen character. She's rather cute!

IMG_4983.jpg
IMG_4984.jpg

That's all for the 17th. Thanks so much for stopping by!

December 18, 2012

15th Anniversary iD L

Meistertchi kicked off the morning by cleaning up the house for his big transformation and wedding day.

IMG_4985.jpg
IMG_4986.jpg

IMG_4987.jpg
IMG_4988.jpg

Once the place was spotless, off we went to TamaX-TV, where he morphed into his alter ego, Risurisu Meister. Adorable! He earned his final happy sign shortly afterward.

IMG_4990.jpg
IMG_4991.jpg
IMG_4992.jpg

IMG_4996.jpg
IMG_5001.jpg

To be continued...

December 18, 2012 (continued)

With even more confidence, Meistertchi went to meet his future bride. He and Lovelitchi were married.

IMG_5004.jpg
IMG_5005.jpg
IMG_5006.jpg

They had a baby girl who evolved into Tororotchi. She looks rather bored, doesn't she? :p

IMG_5007.jpg
IMG_5012.jpg

TMGC+C

Before my gal evolved into an adult, we went outside to check on our tree. Up, up, up, it went! The weather was pretty good in the morning but it turned snowy as the day wore on. Chamametchi evolved into Marotchi.

IMG_4989.jpg
IMG_5000.jpg

Morino

Oh, my dear Morino. It's a wonder that you've made it this far. Thank you for being so patient and understanding with me.

IMG_4997.jpg

"You're forgiven...for now..." :p

Angelgotch

As I mentioned in a previous post, only adults will beep for praise. Managed to catch a praise opportunity today. After getting praise, my Angel promptly left a present. Just look at that grin!

IMG_4993.jpg
IMG_4994.jpg

Stay tuned for more updates!

Latest posts

Back