OldSchoolTama's Virtual Pet Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
December 19, 2012

15th Anniversary iD L

No pictures of this gal today but she evolved from Tororotchi into Puddingtchi.

TMGC+C

One more day until Marotchi can visit the matchmaker. Not much happened today except for our tree sprouting up some more.

IMG_5017.jpg

Morino

Wednesdays are usually days when I volunteer in the morning, so I had my vintages on pause for a few hours. Business as usual after un-pausing. The little guy is an Imotchi but it won't be long now before he goes into the cocoon stage. No new pictures of him today.

Angelgotch

My Angel was paused in the morning as well. After un-pausing, I did catch Pukuten going on a stroll. Not sure what was happening after I called her back, but it looks like she was doing something she shouldn't have been doing. :p Your guess is as good as mine!

IMG_5014.jpg
IMG_5015.jpg

IMG_5016.jpg

That's all for the 19th. Check back soon!

December 20, 2012

15th Anniversary iD L

It's December 20th! You know what that means...the first appearance of the Christmas tree on the Color Tamagotchis! Here's the picture of Puddingtchi that I didn't get on the 19th. Isn't she adorable?

IMG_5020.jpg

Rockin' around the Christmas tree...

She evolved into Shigurehimetchi later on.

IMG_5033.jpg

TMGC+C

IMG_5021.jpg

O, Christmas tree...

Marotchi went outside to find that a tree had sprung up! I wish I could grow pianos just like that. I've been meaning to re-learn piano and I could use one!

IMG_5024.jpg

She took a trip to the matchmaker and married Oyajitchi. They had a baby boy, who later evolved into Ahirukutchi (not pictured).

IMG_5026.jpg
IMG_5027.jpg

Morino

The little critter finally went into the cocoon stage today.

IMG_5031.jpg

In times past, I would try and balance the temperature in the middle as best as I could but this time, I wanted to see what would happen if I went a little more extreme. Not sure if this will work but we'll see!

Angelgotch

Pukuten went back to Tamagotchi Planet today. She looked so sad as she was saying goodbye. At least it was a "good" Angel departure, based on the animation. When I noticed the screen with her crying, I pressed the B button, and she rose like a star into the heavens. She even left me a little thank you note. She was 6 years old. It was a good run.

IMG_5028.jpg
IMG_5029.jpg

IMG_5030.jpg

May or may not start up another vintage Tamagotchi. 4 are quite a bit to manage, even if I do have a little more free time than usual. We shall see!

December 21, 2012

15th Anniversary iD L

I took care of Shigurehimetchi's happy items today. She likes the Sweets Hairband from TamaMori, Fruits An Mitsu from TamaCafé, and the Scroll from TamaDepa.

IMG_5037.jpg
IMG_5046.jpg

IMG_5038.jpg
IMG_5039.jpg
IMG_5040.jpg

IMG_5041.jpg
IMG_5042.jpg
IMG_5045.jpg

Though I didn't take pictures, I vaguely heard a birthday animation happening at 7:30 this morning (I was still half-asleep :p ). It was Sunopotchi's birthday today.

TMGC+C

Ahirukutchi evolved into Kikitchi. He was excited about taking a picture next to the tree too!

IMG_5047.jpg

Morino

No change today, as my Morino is still in the cocoon stage. Still going for temperature extremes here. Hopefully I don't go too overboard. Stay tuned...

Thanks for reading!

December 22, 2012

15th Anniversary iD L

After Shigurehimetchi obtained her last happy seal, she took a trip to the matchmaker.

IMG_5064.jpg

Christmas spirit was in the air, as she chose Akahanatchi (AKA "Rednosetchi") to be her husband.

IMG_5066.jpg
IMG_5067.jpg
IMG_5068.jpg

After the ceremony and honeymoon, Shigurehimetchi came home with an egg, which hatched to reveal a baby boy, Hyrutchi. He later evolved into Daiyatchi.

IMG_5069.jpg
IMG_5070.jpg

TMGC+C

While waiting for the matchmaker to have an available opening, Kikitchi played around with his special item, the Hero Set. He transforms into the Monkey King (he is known as Ton Nho Khong in Vietnamese culture) from the Chinese epic, Journey to the West, and wields his golden staff with much ease...for the most part. :D

IMG_5048.jpg
IMG_5054.jpg

IMG_5055.jpg
IMG_5051.jpg

To be continued...

December 22, 2012 (continued)

TMGC+C

Monkey King shenanigans, continued...

IMG_5052.jpg
IMG_5056.jpg

IMG_5058.jpg
IMG_5057.jpg

Morino

Alas, my dear little critter departed from this Earth and went back to Tamagotchi Planet. Not sure if he made it past the cocoon stage. I guess I was a little too lax with the temperature. I am determined to see a full run of the Morino through so I started over...yet again. :p Here's hoping that there is a better result this time!

IMG_5061.jpg
IMG_5062.jpg

IMG_5063.jpg

That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

December 23, 2012

15th Anniversary iD L

I lost track of how many TamaTomo characters I've gotten in the book so far so I decided to check today. 11 characters?!? This means I've unlocked another destination!

To recap (with links to when I unlocked each destination in my log):

2 characters = TamaX-TV (first unlocked, first transformation)

4 characters = Mobile Library (first unlocked, first transformation)

6 characters = UraTama Town (first unlocked)

10 characters = Mamemame Lab + new icon background (will be talking about this shortly)

With even more TamaTomo characters under the book icon thus far than what was needed, the Mamemame Lab destination had been unlocked. So after a quick bath, Daiyatchi was on his way!

IMG_5072.jpg
IMG_5073.jpg
IMG_5074.jpg

This is a pretty awesome destination, a huge throwback and homage to some of the vintage Tamagotchis. You are taken to 4 random locations every time you visit:

IMG_5076.jpg
IMG_5077.jpg

IMG_5078.jpg
IMG_5081.jpg

Wonderful Forest (Morino), where you can meet Kabutotchi

IMG_5079.jpg
IMG_5080.jpg

To be continued...

December 23, 2012 (continued)

Continuing the discovery of the new destination, Mamemame Lab (first part here)...

Excited Ocean (Oceangotchi) where you can meet Ashigyotchi

IMG_5082.jpg
IMG_5083.jpg

Devil Field (Devilgotchi), where you can meet Deviltchi

IMG_5090.jpg
IMG_5085.jpg

Home of the Angels (Angelgotchi), where you can meet Pukuten (awesome to see her in color)

IMG_5089.jpg
IMG_5088.jpg

Credit to Tama-Star_Girl for this great information!

Let's not forget the unlocking of the new icon background: rainbows!

IMG_5096.jpg

TMGC+C

Kikitchi evolved into Nemutchi. Well, now that I've gotten some of the worst-care characters out of my system, let's do better and get some good-care characters, eh? :p

IMG_5075.jpg

Morino

Saved my guy from getting stomped on at least once today. He's too curious for his own good, traipsing around too close to humans. My efforts to keep him safe paid off, as he evolved into Imotchi later on. Of course, he had to go and almost get trampled on again. :p What am I going to do with this little one?

IMG_5098.jpg
IMG_5100.jpg

Happy holidays, everyone! It's now Christmas Eve over where I am but Merry Christmas to friends on the other side of the world! May you always have joy and peace. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve is here!

15th Anniversary iD L

Daiyatchi evolved into Kujakutchi early this morning.

IMG_5101.jpg

I'm aiming for Herotchi, so that involves getting 4-5 care misses, something that I worked on today in between cooking, exercise, holiday preparations, gatherings, and violin performances...somehow. :p Gosh, I hope I didn't overdo it. We'll see!

TMGC+C

As I always do with the days between evolution and going to the matchmaker, I have my +C character play with their happy item. For Nemutchi, it's the guitar.

IMG_5105.jpg
IMG_5106.jpg

Gosh, he always looks so sleepy, doesn't he? Even when he's rockin' out on the guitar...oh wait, nope, now he's sleeping. :p

IMG_5107.jpg
IMG_5108.jpg

I'd like to know the story behind this guy.

Morino

I don't believe it (actually, yes, I do :p ). He left me again! Oy, I'm so rusty. Starting again for the millionth time. Sorry, folks. I guess there was just too much going on today. Anyway, as far as pictures go, same old, same old...

IMG_5061.jpg
IMG_5062.jpg

I will update in a bit, after Santa makes his appearance on the Color Tamagotchis. :)

December 25, 2012 (later in the day)

Busy day today but still managed to capture some pictures. Got Gozarutchi, a repeat character, on my iD L. Looks like I overdid it with the care misses, drat. Ah well. Better luck next time!

IMG_5137.jpg

On my +C, I took Nemutchi to the matchmaker, where he married Lavuzukintchi.

IMG_5138.jpg

They had a baby boy.

IMG_5140.jpg
IMG_5141.jpg

IMG_5143.jpg
IMG_5144.jpg
IMG_5145.jpg

He evolved into Kuribotchi.

IMG_5149.jpg

Nothing new going on with Babymotchi on my Morino, though I did manage to save him from predators a couple of times today.

IMG_5152.jpg

Merry Christmas!

That's all for now. Thanks for reading!

December 26-28, 2012

15th Anniversary iD L

I worked all day on the 26th so I didn't get to take many pictures. I took Gozarutchi straight to the matchmaker, since I already have him as a TamaTomo character. He and Dazzilitchi were married and they had a baby girl (Marutchi). Birthday banner was up on the 26th. It was Akahanatchi's (AKA Rednosetchi) birthday.

IMG_5171.jpg
IMG_5172.jpg

No picture, but she evolved into Kusatchi at the end of the hour. On the 27th, Marutchi evolved into Mikazukitchi (not pictured). I think it was around here that I did something weird with my 15A. I changed the time so that I could "wake her up." I think it's because I hadn't gotten the chance to make care misses all day, as I was aiming for either Chamametchi or Memetchi, 2 characters that will transform into a special character. The thing is, I forgot to change the time back so things ended up reversed: I was awake while she was asleep and she was awake when I was asleep. After she evolved into Chamametchi on the 28th, we went to retrieve her happy items (Fuwafuwa Castella from TamaBakery, the Fairy accessory from TamaMori, and the Cooking Set from Tama Depa). I paused her so that I could get the time more on track starting on the 29th.

IMG_5266.jpg
IMG_5272.jpg

IMG_5268.jpg
IMG_5270.jpg
IMG_5271.jpg

TMGC+C

Despite my hopes to stray away from my neglectful ways, I still ended up with Kikitchi as a teen (not pictured) and Gozarutchi (we meet again!) for an adult. :p

IMG_5273.jpg

Morino

I've had my Morino on pause ever since the 26th because I didn't want to neglect him and have to start over...for the millionth time. :p Not sure if I'm going to start it back up again. On the one hand, I really want to see one cycle through but on the other hand, I guess the Morino is a little more demanding than the Color Tamagotchis...and life gets busy. So we'll see. Plus, I have several things coming in the mail that I may want to start up. Look forward to that because I sure am!

Thanks for stopping by!

December 29, 2012

My Tamagotchis celebrated my birthday on the 29th. I'd like to give my most heartfelt thanks to phnx0313, tamatown123, TamaMum, Dayberry, booboo1, and tamagotchialice. You made an already great day an exceptional one. :)

It was a busy day today, as I was cleaning, cooking, baking, and preparing for the big day in general (I had friends and family over for a small shindig), but I managed to get some pictures and a video.

Meloditchi and I share a birthday. She and I also both play the violin, which I think is a pretty awesome coincidence. This is why she is one of my favorite characters. :)

IMG_5280.jpg
IMG_5281.jpg

Sorry about the quality of the video. I'm still getting used to my webcam (which I don't use that often to begin with). In any case, it's the sound byte that I want to showcase, and you all probably get the gist anyway, what with the blurry (yet somewhat distinguishable! :D ) video and the (not blurry!) pictures to accompany. The birthday animation for the +C is similar, without "Happy Birthday" playing in the background, and there is a fireworks display instead! Enjoy!

15th Anniversary iD L

IMG_5313.jpg
IMG_5308.jpg

IMG_5310.jpg
IMG_5311.jpg

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
TMGC+C

IMG_5314.jpg
IMG_5315.jpg

IMG_5316.jpg
IMG_5317.jpg

Happy New Year, TamaTalk! May you always have much joy, good health, and prosperity! :)

December 30-31, 2012

Short update for these two days. Holidays are always a busy time but I've got a few pictures to share.

Chamametchi visited the Mobile Library destination on the 30th so that she could transform into her alter ego, Akazukin Chama. Isn't she adorable? She enjoyed a restful New Year's Eve.

IMG_5324.jpg
IMG_5325.jpg

IMG_5326.jpg
IMG_5327.jpg
IMG_5328.jpg

I took Gozarutchi to the matchmaker on the 30th, where he married Makiko. They left a baby boy in my care. He evolved into Ahirukutchi after the first hour of care. He's not pictured here, but he evolved into Kikitchi on New Year's Eve.

IMG_5318.jpg
IMG_5320.jpg

I'll be back soon with more updates. Thanks so much for reading!

Hello, dear readers! I apologize for the lack of updates over the past several days. Spare time seems to elude me as I tend to family functions, work-related shenanigans, keeping up with running/jogging, traveling, wrapping up the holidays, visiting with friends on winter vacation, and best of all, preparing for my career as an RN! I have an interview for an RN position at the hospital at which I have been a volunteer since 2009. All my preparations in nursing school, as well as my performance on the state board exam, has led me to this opportunity. I'm nervous, yet excited, as I embark on a new stage in life. Keeping optimistic! :)

I do have some pictures that came out of this busy set of days, so I hope you enjoy!

Thanks to ichiro.malfoy for tuning in. Your help and support is always appreciated! :)

January 1, 2013

15th Anniversary iD L

Chamametchi obtained her last happy symbol, before I could even get her to the bath to get cleaned up. :p Luckily, she wasn't forever immortalized in such a state.

IMG_5350.jpg
IMG_5353.jpg

She went to the matchmaker and married Otogitchi. They made such a cute pair with their costumes!

IMG_5356.jpg
IMG_5357.jpg
IMG_5358.jpg

They had a baby boy.

IMG_5359.jpg
IMG_5360.jpg
IMG_5361.jpg

He evolved into Ahirukutchi after the first hour of care.

IMG_5363.jpg

TMGC

Kikitchi on New Year's Day.

IMG_5362.jpg

I will update later on in the day. Thank you for stopping by!

January 2-10, 2013

So...I ended up not updating "later on in the day" as I mentioned in my last post, hahaha. My bad. I know what you may be thinking...wow, lots to cover in 8 days. It's actually not too bad. I've got some pictures for this block of days and didn't keep track of things like I normally do, so it won't be too overwhelming...hopefully. I hope you enjoy! I'd like to be pretty caught up with my log once my Tamagotchi P's arrives. I finally got the chance to order a blue (what else? :D ) one, along with the Love-Melody pierce, and they both shipped on my birthday. Hopefully they'll be here within the next week or so. I also ordered the Royal and Circus pierces on my birthday when they came out and they finally shipped today. Though, I always go for SAL shipping, so they won't be here for a while. I do have a lot to keep myself busy in the meantime though, so stay tuned!

15th Anniversary iDL

Based on pictures (or lack thereof and so I'll be relying on memory alone), Ahirukutchi evolved into Sunnytchi (not pictured) on January 2. I honestly didn't keep track of care misses too well (although I tried). The next day, he evolved into Spacytchi, whom I've already gotten. Nothing much went on with him, as I was just waiting for the matchmaker destination to open up on January 4. Before we were due to visit the matchmaker though, my carelessness nearly caused Spacytchi to run away on me. Luckily I caught him before he did!

IMG_5395.jpg
IMG_5396.jpg
IMG_5397.jpg

I kept him around a little bit longer to make it up to him, and so we went to the matchmaker on January 5. I actually let my boyfriend take care of this part for me, since he and I were traveling at the time and I was driving. Yes, he has played with my Tamagotchis before and he knows basic care stuff. When you're inseparable for 6 years or so, there are just certain things that you pick up from each other. From him, it's sports. From me, it's Tamagotchis. :D Anyway, my boyfriend sent Spacytchi to the matchmaker and he chose the "character who looks kind of like Princess Peach (my boyfriend, ladies and gentleman...he meant Princess Tamako, so he wasn't too far off!)" to marry Spacytchi. They had a baby boy. My boyfriend always dislikes the "parent leaving" scenes and doesn't watch if he can avoid it (aww), half-jokingly calling it "child abandonment." He still graciously cared for the new little one during that hour, feeding him, cleaning away the poo, giving him medicine when he was sick, all the way until he evolved into "the purple one (love my boyfriend)," Tamatchi.

IMG_5408.jpg

Tamatchi evolved into Young Oyajitchi (not pictured) on January 6. I wasn't aiming for any character in particular, but I was hoping for Kuromametchi or Kikitchi, since they both transform into special characters. Alas, it wasn't meant to be, as I had enough care misses to get Kuchipatchi on January 7, whom I've already gotten. :p I should just go for the secret characters if I know I haven't kept track of care misses. That way I'll know for sure that I'll get a different character.

IMG_5416.jpg

I took Kuchipatchi to the matchmaker early morning on January 9 before I went volunteering and there he married the lovely Himetchi.

IMG_5417.jpg

They had a baby girl, the adorable Marutchi. She evolved into Kusatchi after the hour of care. Today, January 10, she evolved into Mikazukitchi.

IMG_5418.jpg
IMG_5419.jpg
IMG_5420.jpg

I've decided to go for Memetchi, which involves getting 5 care misses, so that I can finally get another unique character and transform her into her alter ego, Ura Memetchi. We'll see how I do!

Somewhere in this block of days, I lost interest in running my +C. Maybe it's because of my umpteenth time getting one of the bad-care characters, and the fact that I've already touched upon everything there is to see with the +C in my log. Though it pains me to say this, it is what it is, so I've decided to take a break from my +C for a while. There are still very exciting things yet to come. I mentioned that I finally got my hands on a P's and all the pierces released thus far, which I'm stoked about, but that's not all I've been up to over the past couple of months. I have made other purchases and changes to my collection. I'm waiting for everything to arrive before I post more pictures and possibly an updated collection picture/video, so hang tight!

As a side note: oh my goodness, oh my goodness. I can't believe this (or maybe I can :p ), but I'm actually considering buying 2 more P's. Oh my, oh my. My poor, poor wallet. It's going to be fun and worth it, but errrmahgashhh, what am I doing? Hahahaha! XD

If you got through this rambling update of mine, thanks for reading and kudos to you! Here are some cookies! :D

800px-Chocolate_Chip_Cookies_-_kimberlykv-1.jpg

January 12, 2013

Well, unexpectedly, I got Makiko instead of Memetchi. Drat! Looks like I overdid it with the care misses. =/ Weird, because I actually wrote down the number of care misses made. Must have missed one. Ah well, it's off to the matchmaker first thing in the morning tomorrow for Makiko, since I've already gotten her. Beautiful January day today. Nice change from all the snow.

IMG_5425.jpg

Makiko celebrated Nonopotchi's birthday today.

IMG_5424.jpg
IMG_5426.jpg
IMG_5427.jpg

In other news, I was offered an RN position in the telemetry unit, where I currently volunteer. Words cannot describe how excited I am to be starting my journey in nursing. I'm really looking forward to learning a lot and giving my patients the highest quality of care. New year, new career! Onward! :)

In celebration of my first nursing job, I took the plunge and bought 2 additional Tamagotchi P's (white and purple). Ahhh, my poor, poor wallet. :p Not only that, I splurged a little extra (errrmahgashhh) for EMS shipping, something I've never done before until now. So it's been a couple of weeks since my blue P's shipped with SAL shipping. I'm hoping all 3 will arrive around the same time as each other. Until then, I'm going to drool over stock pictures:

TOY-IPN-04099.jpg
TOY-IPN-04098.jpg
TOY-IPN-04101.jpg

I've received other items in the mail (more yet to come as well :p ) and I will post about them eventually, most likely around my log's SECOND anniversary (January 17). I was too excited about these 3 to not post right away about them. :D

Many more great things to come! Stay tuned...

January 13, 2013

I took Makiko to the matchmaker first thing this morning. She and Gozarutchi were married. They had a baby girl, who evolved from Marutchi to Kusatchi.

IMG_5428.jpg
IMG_5429.jpg
IMG_5431.jpg

I'm most likely going to start up my Osu/Mesu pair tomorrow. My 15A seems kind of lonely at the moment and I always like a good mixture of vintage and modern, monochrome and color, in my log. :)

Until we meet again!

January 14, 2013

15th Anniversary iD L

My gal evolved into Mikazukitchi this morning. I thought I was doing an awesome job of keeping track of care misses to try for Memetchi again...but then I became unsure of myself and so decided to go for one of the secret characters instead, just to be safe. :p She'll evolve into an adult tomorrow!

IMG_5443.jpg
IMG_5447.jpg

Osutchi and Mesutchi

Well, it's been a while since I logged about these ones; not since Valentine's Day nearly two years ago, as you can see here earlier in my log. As usual, the one with the blue background is the Osutchi (male) and the one with the pink background is Mesutchi (female). Both eggs hatched to reveal one Kuritchi each.

IMG_5433.jpg
IMG_5434.jpg

IMG_5435.jpg
IMG_5436.jpg

Feeding on one, game on the other

I tried to keep a close eye out for things that happened but to my surprise, they don't happen at the "usual" intervals. For example, their first poo occurred about 27 minutes after hatch; not an easy number to remember. I'm fairly sure I caught it right when it happened; I just didn't catch it on time with my camera.

IMG_5437.jpg

They got sick about 35 minutes after hatch. Gave them 2 shots of medicine each to get rid of the bug; they didn't like that very much, poor babies. The lights were switched off for their nap about 43 minutes after hatch.

IMG_5446.jpg

They evolved into toddlers (Mohitamatchi on both) at around 1 hour and 4 minutes.

IMG_5452.jpg

Weird times, eh? One other thing I noticed during the baby stage is that no matter what you feed them, their weight doesn't change; it remains at 5 grams, the base weight for the baby stage. The base weight changes to 10 grams when they evolve into toddlers. Nothing much else happened for the rest of the day. They both called for discipline a few times today. They look so sad when they're disciplined. It's for the best though; they'll grow up to be great!

IMG_5455.jpg

By the way, I decided to name them Aragorn and Arwen (you can tell I'm a LOTR fan :D ).

My blue P's should arrive any day now. I'm hoping it will arrive sometime this week. My 2 other P's from Amiami (I opted for EMS shipping so they would get here faster) have not been cleared for shipping yet but I'm hoping that will happen soon. I seem to be on a huge Tamagotchi-buying spree at the moment like you wouldn't even know. It's out of control, really. :p Luckily, I have my new career to help me out with that. :D

Speaking of which, today I officially accepted the offer for the RN position in the telemetry unit. I go in to sign paperwork and do all that new hire processing stuff tomorrow.

Once things settle down a bit more, I'll update with pictures of everything. Thanks for stopping by! :)

Huge shout-out to Violetchilluvr3, one of my regular readers and great TamaTalk member. Thanks for letting me know that my pictures were wonky in some areas, and for appreciating the LOTR reference in the last entry. :)

The following entry will probably be a two-parter, since there are a lot of pictures (couldn't help it!) and there is also a lot to tell.

January 15, 2013

15th Anniversary iD L

This morning, I connected my 15A to six "different" friends (meaning I reset my iD, the Tamagotchi to which I connected my 15A, six times :D ), thus ensuring that I would get Dazzilitchi. Sure enough, the next time I looked at the screen, there she was, smiling up at me. Something weird happened with my 15A today: it froze. Luckily my gal had already evolved into Dazzilitchi before that happened. So it was stuck on the following screen (sorry about the quality of the picture; I was out and about...not the proper lighting) with the colors in a portion of the screen a little bit weird.

IMG_5458.jpg

I pressed the reset button in the back, downloaded, and everything went back to normal. Hope it doesn't happen again.

Osutchi and Mesutchi

Not quite sure how this happened but Aragorn reset himself.

IMG_5460.jpg

(Again, sorry about the lighting)

Seems to be the day for weird Tamagotchi occurrences. I did have them in my bag today while running around doing job-related things but I'm at a loss as to why only it only happened to Aragorn. In any case, I reset them both later on in the day; I don't want them at different stages in life, especially when it's time for them to get married. I'd like them both to be ready! No new pictures. Just the same as before (see this entry; the exact same events occurred).

I had a feeling that my blue P's and Love and Melody pierce would arrive today and sure enough, the box was there when I arrived home from the hospital (to sign paperwork for my new job, don't worry!) and other errands. I was incredibly happy and excited to start it up. So without further ado, I'd like to introduce the newest member to my virtual pet family: my blue Tamagotchi P's and the Love and Melody Deco Pierce!

IMG_5466.jpg

Isn't it so pretty? I couldn't get over how small the box is, and how shimmery as well! Even the packaging for the pierce is shiny!

IMG_5465.jpg
IMG_5473.jpg

Of course, I had to start it up right away.

IMG_5479.jpg

IMG_5482.jpg
IMG_5477.jpg

The shell is so gorgeous!

The egg hatched to reveal a baby girl: Pinkubotchi! I fed the hungry girl some food.

IMG_5484.jpg
IMG_5485.jpg

I love how vibrant the colors are!

To be continued...

January 15, 2013 (continued)

Tamagotchi P's

IMG_5486.jpg
IMG_5487.jpg

The games

In the first game (left), one has to move the little pouch back and forth (A to go left, B to go right, as usual) in time to catch the falling pieces. They don't always follow a straight path when falling, so watch out! The pieces fall faster and in more complicated paths between each successive set. Upon completion of 3 sets of 8 pieces caught, the game is won!

In the second game (right), one has to press B once for every character who runs in to jump the rope. For example, in the above picture, one character is standing there poised to jump the rope. Press B once. There can be a max of 3 characters. Of course, things get faster in between sets. One really has to press the button quickly in the last group of jumpers. Complete 15 successful jumps (of one, two, or three people) to win the game!

After an hour, my gal evolved into Puchihanatchi. The "money awarded" animation is a little different from the iD L. I like the difference.

IMG_5492.jpg
IMG_5493.jpg
IMG_5494.jpg

IMG_5496.jpg

Sleeping

Today was a great day. I am now officially a telemetry nurse on paper. Just in case anyone is curious, telemetry in medicine has to do with patients hooked up to heart monitors because of any risk or presence of abnormal heart activities. Matters of the heart. :) I'll have to brush up on everything I learned in the cardiac unit during nursing school for sure! Anyway, I finished everything I wanted to get done today. To top it all off, my blue P's arrived! Also, I got a payment notice for my other two P's and so they should be on their way soon...at top speed too, since I splurged for EMS shipping. :D It's only just the beginning, dear readers. Stay tuned for my 400th log post, as well as my log's second anniversary! Thanks for stopping by! :)

Latest posts

Back