OldSchoolTama's Virtual Pet Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
April 15, 2012 (continued from HERE)

Arisu was also lucky in love today; she and Mametchi were married.

IMG_3360.jpg
IMG_3361.jpg
IMG_3362.jpg

They had a baby girl, Asuka (“tomorrow fragrance”).

IMG_3363.jpg
IMG_3364.jpg

She evolved into Paletchi after an hour.

IMG_3369.jpg
IMG_3370.jpg

Thanks for reading!

Special shout-out to ChamametchiandMametchi for the mail! Thanks for reading! :)

April 16-18, 2012

15th Anniversary iD L

Didn’t take too many pictures around this time period. Ryan evolved into Kujakutchi on the 16th. He evolved into Gozarutchi on the 17th.

IMG_3371.jpg
IMG_3391.jpg

I took him to TamaX-TV on the 18th. Gozarutchi is one of the characters who transforms into their alter ego there and sure enough, there was Shinobi after all the smoke cleared. Rather interesting character(s), no?

IMG_3393.jpg
IMG_3395.jpg
IMG_3396.jpg

IMG_3397.jpg
IMG_3398.jpg
IMG_3399.jpg

Tamagotchi iD L

Asuka evolved from Paletchi into Painaputchi on the 16th. She evolved into Meloditchi on the 17th. Got one of my favorite characters without meaning to do so, how awesome! :) I decided not to go for any of her happy signs and just bring her to the matchmaker first thing in the morning of the 19th.

IMG_3372.jpg
IMG_3392.jpg

Until we meet again!

April 19, 2012

15th Anniversary iD L

Ryan had a very busy day today! All of his happy items were taken care of and he took a trip to the matchmaker. First, the happy items: Ikura Don (Restaurant), Fruits Mitsu (Tama Café), and the Scroll (Tama Depa). Gozarutchi does have an additional happy item that can be used to get one seal and that is the Mechanical Hat (Tama Mori). I bought it for him but he ended up not using it.

IMG_3409.jpg
IMG_3408.jpg

IMG_3414.jpg
IMG_3415.jpg
IMG_3416.jpg

IMG_3418.jpg
IMG_3419.jpg
IMG_3422.jpg

To be continued...

April 19, 2012 (continued)

IMG_3424.jpg

Shinobi immortalized

At the matchmaker’s, Ryan and Furawatchi fell in love and got married. Kind of weird to see the yellow- and green-garbed counterparts kissing the air, eh? :p

IMG_3429.jpg
IMG_3430.jpg
IMG_3431.jpg

Ryan came back with the new egg and a few moments later, a boy hatched out of it. I named him Aiden. He evolved into Ahirukutchi after an hour.

IMG_3432.jpg
IMG_3434.jpg

Tamagotchi iD L

As I mentioned before, I had plans to bring Asuka to the matchmaker first thing this morning, so that’s what we did.

IMG_3403.jpg

She and Maisutatchi were married and they had a baby boy. I named him Sho (“to fly/soar”). He evolved into Kaubotchi after the standard hour of care.

IMG_3404.jpg
IMG_3405.jpg

IMG_3423.jpg

Thanks so much for stopping by!

April 20-23, 2012

Hey, all! I went on a road trip out of state during this time period with my boyfriend to visit a friend, so please excuse my lumping of everything together (I didn’t take as many pictures as usual, which is why I am able to do this). Enjoy!

15th Anniversary iD L

I was traveling on the 20th, and as I recall, I didn’t get the opportunity to take pictures until the next day. By the time I chanced a glance at my guy on the 21st, I saw that he had evolved into the teen, Sunnytchi. Please excuse the mess; I just wanted to show you what the character looks like when he’s all sad. Despite his forlorn countenance, it’s really cute how there’s a cloud covering him up when he’s sad. On the flip side, look how he lights up around the edges when he’s happy. :)

IMG_3472.jpg
IMG_3473.jpg

On the 22nd, he evolved into Spacytchi.

IMG_3511.jpg

I realized on the 23rd that I had already passed the 4-unique-character mark, so another location had opened up: the mobile library. I took my guy to visit this new location, just to see what it was like. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets much (with the 'getting thrown into the book' incident)? :D

IMG_3520.jpg
IMG_3521.jpg
IMG_3522.jpg

IMG_3523.jpg
IMG_3524.jpg

IMG_3525.jpg
IMG_3526.jpg

What does Ryan find on the other side of that book? To be continued...

Last edited by a moderator:
April 20-23, 2012 (continued)

In the last log entry, Ryan is pulled into a storybook...

IMG_3526.jpg

He emerged and found himself in a strange land and met new friends there. Almost as soon as he arrived, he had to depart.

IMG_3527.jpg
IMG_3529.jpg
IMG_3530.jpg

I also took care of Spacytchi’s happy items on the 23rd: they are the breakfast burger (Restaurant), Tamamori parfait (Tama café) and the treasure chest (Tama Depa).

IMG_3531.jpg
IMG_3532.jpg

IMG_3535.jpg
IMG_3537.jpg

Tamagotchi iD L

Didn’t take pictures of Sho until the 23rd. He had evolved from Kaubotchi to Bokuhoshitchi on the 20th. On the 21st, he evolved into Gozarutchi. I took him to the matchmaker first thing on the 23rd. It was there that he and Madonnatchi fell in love and got married. They had a baby girl. I named her Kiyoko (“pure child”).

IMG_3540.jpg
IMG_3542.jpg

Don’t know why I didn’t get a picture when this happened, but I think she evolved into Paletchi after the hour of care.

That’s all for now. Thanks for reading!

April 24, 2012

Slowly trying to get more caught up before things get hectic again...

15th Anniversary iD L

My guy got his final happy sign today.

IMG_3543.jpg
IMG_3544.jpg

He and Princess Tamako were married at the matchmaker’s. He gave her a ring befitting of a princess. :)

IMG_3549.jpg
IMG_3550.jpg
IMG_3551.jpg

They had a baby girl; I named her Kate. She evolved from Marutchi to UFOtchi after the hour of care.

IMG_3552.jpg
IMG_3553.jpg
IMG_3554.jpg

Tamagotchi iD L

Kiyoki evolved into Sabosabotchi today. I’m going to try AGAIN for Furawatchi. :p Here’s hoping!

IMG_3559.jpg

Stay tuned...

April 25, 2012

15th Anniversary iD L

Kate evolved into Mikazukitchi today. What an adorable character!

IMG_3556.jpg
IMG_3557.jpg
IMG_3558.jpg

Tamagotchi iD L

No pictures of her today, but Kiyoki evolved into Furawatchi, as expected.

Picture-heavy updates coming up. Stay tuned!

April 26, 2012

15th Anniversary iD L

Kate became a Meloditchi! She’s one of my favorite characters.

IMG_3560.jpg
IMG_3561.jpg

I decided to go for all her happy items today and take her to get her alter ego costume tomorrow. Her happy items include Heart Parfait Ice from Tama Café (of course, I took her out for a meal first :D ), the Piano Dress from Tama Mori and the Rainbow Parasol from Tama Depa. You can also use the Melody Cell Phone from Tama Depa. She looked so cute in her matching outfit and parasol!

IMG_3563.jpg
IMG_3564.jpg

IMG_3566.jpg
IMG_3565.jpg
IMG_3568.jpg

IMG_3569.jpg
IMG_3570.jpg
IMG_3571.jpg

To be continued...

April 26, 2012 (continued)

Tamagotchi iD L

Kiyoki was also full of smiles today as we took care of her happy items (FuwaFuwa Castella from Tama Bakery, Yosegi Kendama from the Retro Toys seed, and the Flower Hat from Tama Mori).

IMG_3593.jpg
IMG_3594.jpg
IMG_3595.jpg

To make sure that I wouldn’t make the mistake (again! :p ) of not having her ready for when she gets her final happy symbol tomorrow, I dressed her in her alter ego costume right away. Presenting: Majokko Furawa!

IMG_3596.jpg
IMG_3597.jpg

IMG_3598.jpg
IMG_3599.jpg
IMG_3600.jpg

Thanks so much for stopping by!

April 27, 2012

15th Anniversary iD L

Today was the day I took Kate to the location where she would change into her alter ego, Arabian Melody. She has to go to the mobile library to do this (I mistakenly went to TamaX-TV first but nothing happened, of course).

IMG_3581.jpg
IMG_3582.jpg
IMG_3583.jpg

After she was pulled into the storybook (Harry-Potter-and-the-Chamber-of-Secrets style, as I usually say :D ), she emerged in her costume. Pretty!

IMG_3584.jpg
IMG_3585.jpg
IMG_3586.jpg

IMG_3587.jpg
IMG_3589.jpg

IMG_3601.jpg
IMG_3603.jpg

Rarely catch this in the adult stage XD

She’ll be ready to go to the matchmaker tomorrow after she gets her final happy sign.

To be continued...

April 27, 2012 (continued)

Tamagotchi iD L

Kiyoki earned her last sign today while in her Henshinjo costume. FINALLY! :D

IMG_3609.jpg
IMG_3610.jpg

Before going off to the matchmaker, I connected my 2 iD Ls so that Kate and Kiyoki could hang out for a bit. :D

IMG_3604.jpg

After all the excitement, she made her way to the matchmaker. Sunopotchi and Kiyoki got married and they had a baby girl.

IMG_3614.jpg
IMG_3615.jpg
IMG_3616.jpg

I named her Sachiko (“happy child”). She evolved into Kingyobotchi after the hour of care.

IMG_3618.jpg
IMG_3619.jpg
IMG_3620.jpg

Almost…caught…up. I think this is the longest period of backlogging I’ve ever had. This semester’s been a real doozy. You keep thinking that it’ll be easier the next semester but nope! Ah well, it’s all great fun when you’re not trying to cram a bunch of information into your head, writing papers, or practicing for countless presentations. :p Anyway, I’ve been feeling the Tamagotchi itch lately. I’ve got a couple more weeks of this semester left and then I’m off for a couple of weeks for summer break (before I begin my LAST SEMESTER OF NURSING SCHOOL, which is only 10 weeks!). I’m hoping to log some more of my non-color Tamagotchis very soon, so keep an eye out! As always, thanks for stopping by!

April 28, 2012

15th Anniversary iD L

After Kate got all her happy signs, we took a little trip to UraTama Town, since it had become unlocked after I obtained the TamaTomo for 6 unique characters.

IMG_3621-1.jpg
IMG_3622.jpg

IMG_3624.jpg
IMG_3629.jpg
IMG_3631.jpg

I love this perspective, like we're in a spaceship zooming closer to Tamagotchi Planet :)

By the way, I've read that "Ura" means "the inside," which makes sense because UraTama Town is inside of Tamagotchi Planet (hence the appearance of flying toward the mouth of Tamagotchi Planet in the pictures above :D ).

We went three different times and met up with 3 different friends: Ura Mametchi, Ura Furawatchi, and Ura Memetchi. Adorable! Can’t wait to get those characters!

IMG_3628.jpg
IMG_3630-1.jpg
IMG_3632.jpg

To be continued...

April 28, 2012 (continued)

After all that fun, Kate made a trip to the matchmaker. She and Prince Tamahiko were married in a beautiful wedding ceremony.

IMG_3636.jpg
IMG_3637.jpg
IMG_3638.jpg

She came home with the egg and a few moments later, out hatched a baby boy. I named him Darren.

IMG_3639.jpg
IMG_3640.jpg

He evolved into Ahirukutchi after an hour.

IMG_3641.jpg

Tamagotchi iD L

Nothing much going on with Sachiko today. She evolved into Sabosabotchi later on in the day.

IMG_3715.jpg

Drat! I’ve already gotten all the characters in this lineage (regular and Henshinjo) so I decided to go for Shigurehimetchi, just for fun. We’ll see how that goes!

Thanks for reading!

April 29-30, 2012

15th Anniversay iD L

Darren evolved into Sunnytchi on the 29th. On the 30th, he evolved into Maisutatchi.

IMG_3716.jpg
IMG_3718.jpg

We took care of his happy items (Sweet Eclairs from Tama Bakery...had a meal first, of course; the Tamamori Hat from Tama Mori, and the Miracle Baton from Tama Depa).

IMG_3720.jpg
IMG_3722.jpg
IMG_3723.jpg

IMG_3724.jpg
IMG_3730.jpg

IMG_3731.jpg
IMG_3732.jpg
IMG_3734.jpg

To be continued...

April 29-30, 2012 (continued)

We also celebrated Otogitchi's birthday on the 30th. He got the Tamamori Visor for a gift.

IMG_3736.jpg
IMG_3737.jpg

Tamagotchi iD L

Wow, I really didn't take a lot of pictures during this block of time. Sachiko ended up evolving into Shigurehimetchi on the 29th, as expected. Nothing much happened on the 30th. She should be ready to visit the matchmaker tomorrow.

IMG_3717.jpg

That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Huge shout-out to ichiro.malfoy for the feedback. Thanks so much! :)

May 1, 2012

15th Anniversary iD L

I was finally able to make it to Donuts Park at the appropriate time to visit the Eco Guys. What was different compared to the regular iD L though was that instead of having all the “cleaning up the park” animations, the Guys just gave Darren his gift right off the bat.

IMG_3745.jpg
IMG_3747.jpg

Aw, I miss those animations. If you’re curious as to what I’m referring to, see THIS post further back in my log.

In any case, Darren was really happy to acquire that gift. We get 50% off items at Tama Depa now! Some of the stuff there is so pricey!

Tamagotchi iD L

I took Sachiko to the matchmaker as early as I could today. She and Maisutatchi were married.

IMG_3740.jpg

They had a baby boy. I named him Hikaru (“radiance”). He evolved into Kaubotchi after the hour of care.

IMG_3742.jpg
IMG_3743.jpg
IMG_3744.jpg

Stay tuned!

May 2, 2012

15th Anniversary iD L

Before he had the chance to hop into the bath this morning, Darren was eagerly earning his final happy symbol. Luckily he didn't go into the book icon looking like he rolled through the mud. :p

IMG_3748.jpg
IMG_3751.jpg

I made sure he freshened up before heading to the matchmaker though. All his preparation paid off: he and Dazzilitchi fell in love and got married.

IMG_3755.jpg
IMG_3756.jpg
IMG_3757.jpg

They had a baby boy. I named him Takeo (“valiant male”).

IMG_3758.jpg
IMG_3759.jpg

Father-son moments :)

He evolved into Tamatchi (awesome, a new toddler!) after an hour of care.

IMG_3760.jpg
IMG_3761.jpg
IMG_3762.jpg

I decided to go for the teen, Young Oyajitchi, so that I can go for one of the special characters later on. Kuchipatchi, perhaps?

To be continued...

May 2, 2012 (continued)

IMG_3763.jpg
IMG_3764.jpg

More pictures of Tamatchi. He's adorable!

Tamagotchi iD L

Hikaru evolved into Bokuhoshitchi, which was expected based on the care I was giving him.

IMG_3765.jpg
IMG_3766.jpg

Frustrating (since I've already gotten all the regular and Henshinjo characters in this lineage), but I will have much more free time in a couple of weeks, which I’m very excited about. Need to get a move-on with all the Henshinjo characters!

Thanks so much for reading!

Hey, all. It’s nearing the end of another semester of nursing school for me and I’m feeling really stressed and kind of bummed out about a few things, so I apologize in advance for not being around as much for the time being. I’d like to update as much as I can though so that I’m not outrageously behind when my break rolls around but at the same time, I’m going to make it as short and quick as possible, due to time constraints. Anyway, that’s my little blurb for the day. Hope you enjoy the updates!

May 3-4, 2012

15th Anniversary iD L

Takeo evolved into Young Oyajitchi on the 3rd, as expected. It's interesting how Bandai is able to make an Oldie character look young. He's like a cute man-child, like Sheldon Cooper on The Big Bang Theory. XD

IMG_3767.jpg
IMG_3768.jpg

On the 4th, he evolved into Kuchipatchi, also as expected.

IMG_3785.jpg

I decided to try for his happy signs on the 4th and save the alter ego change for the 5th. Kuchipatchi’s happy items are Cooking Set (TamaDepa), Egg Hat (Tama Mori), and Tama Noodle (Restaurant). As an extra, he also likes the Cloud Candy from Tama Depa.

IMG_3783.jpg
IMG_3795.jpg

IMG_3789.jpg
IMG_3791.jpg
IMG_3793.jpg

Cooking for friends. Such a great chef!

Tamagotchi iD L

Hikaru evolved into Gozarutchi on the 3rd. Nothing much else going on with him. Decided to take him to the matchmaker first thing on the 5th.

IMG_3784.jpg

That’s all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Latest posts

Back