Birds.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquangel

Reaction score
You live by the River Amazon, near the the city Manaus. You are one of the few people who have the abilty to turn into a bird on will, kind of like spapeshifting but you can only turn into one type of bird. To make up for the lack of shapeshifting abilty you each have a power. Deep in the jungle there is a legendary tree that can improve your powers, sadly some others have turned evil with power, you must fight these people and eventully kill them and their leader; Karlos.

Rules:

> You must be accepted before you can start.

> PM me if you would like to be Karlos (he can't transform into a bird, OK?)

> Try and use proper grammer.

> All TT rules apply.

> Try and keep your power resonable.

Form:

Name:

Powers:

Looks (anime is preferred) :

Personality:

Good/Evil?

Other:

I'll post my form later. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm sounds interesting

Name: Jake Anderson

Type of Bird (please try and include a picture) : NZ Falcon https://www.treknature.com/gallery/photo15177.htm

Powers: Can control fire- ?

Looks (anime is preferred) : Neck length brown-gold hair, peircing grey stare, slim, tall.

Personality: You'll see.

Good/Evil? Good- ?

Other: mm no

Cookiefairy? Can you please put your character's gender in please? Otherwise accepted.

Name: Leila Gilroy

Type of Bird: Red-Tailed Hawk

Powers: Plants

Looks: Leila

Personality: Leila is a calm and serious girl, she doesn't take lightly to jokes to often though once she warms up to someone, she become more bubbly and kind.

Good/Evil? Good

Other: Leila carries around a dagger for protection when and if she needs it.

[[ 'Aki, you are accepted. You can add your char's power anytime. ]]

Name: Dawn Tiki. Prefers to be called 'Tiki'.

Type of Bird: Toucan
toucan2.jpg

Powers: She is able to control ice.

Looks:
448233-bigthumbnail.jpg

Personality: I'm feeling lazy so, you'll see.

Good/Evil? Good

Other: She is an orphan and her hat means everything to her due to the fact it was her mother's. She will wear her hat even in bird form.

Name: Lou Underhand

Type of Bird:Hummingbird
699hummingbird.jpg

Powers: He has the ability to move very, very fast and sneak through the shadows almost invisibly.

Looks: (If this RP keeps up well, I'll more'n likely end up drawing a picture.) But he has dark hair that covers his eyebrows, he's pretty short and thin, and if you look at him you can tell he can move fast but cannot fight well. He has shifty eyes, but a reassuring smile. He sort of hunches, and wears dark clothes

Personality: Deceitful. Nothing is sacred to him, and he will lie to get what he wants. He can very easily fool people, as he is very, very convincing. If he really takes a liking to someone, though, he is protective and he is very posessive.

Good/Evil?: I suppose one would say he is evil, but that depends on the judge of that.

Other: He works independently, trying to get some sort of extreme power.

[[Accepted!]]

Tiki sat in a tree eating a large piece of fruit. She smiled, one of the perks of being able to transform into a toucan was you could reach the best fruit.

Lou stood in the shade of a tree, looking around for some sort of start on how to reach his goal, because frankly, he hadn't gotten much anywhere by just standing around yet. He spotted a young girl in a tree, looking obliviously happy. He cocked a small grin. Perfect. Gifts were falling from the sky today. He turned into his hummingbird forme and shot through the shadows up by the tree Dawn was eating in. He seemed to appear out of nowhere, but this shouln't seem so abnormal, as hummingbirds are exceptionally fast. He began to drink out of one of the flowers blooming from the tree.

Tiki looked around only to find a humming bird. She turned into a toucan and decided to see if this was an ordinary hummingbird or not.

[so I'm assuming the birds can talk to each other?]

Lou greeted Tiki by nodding. He darted to the ground and turned back into his human self. "Ah!", he said with a kind air of interest. "So you have the power to transform into a bird as well?"

"Yes. I was told by the other birds I wasn't the only one who could do this." She changed back to her human form.

Leila found herself stalking from tree to tree to find a fruit she liked, groaning everytime she past a tree without fruit or one that she disliked.

Aquangel, is it alright if later I change the type of bird my character is, I can't at the moment since I'm on my phone.

Leila found herself stalking from tree to tree to find a fruit she liked, groaning everytime she past a tree without fruit or one that she disliked.

Aquangel, is it alright if later I change the type of bird my character is, I can't at the moment since I'm on my phone.
Sure, ` A k i!

Lou nodded. "That's what I heard too! Maybe we're both birds for a reason, huh?", he suggested. "Maybe we were meant to be on a team to defeat that horrible Karlos person!"

"Yeah! I never thought of that!!" She grins. "I'm going to look for others!" She turns into a toucan and flys off. "Follow the toucan wearing the straw hat!" she shouts before bumping into Leila.

Aquangel, I changed the type of bird but after doing that I quickly changed my mind though it won't let me edit again but my characters type of bird is a Barn Owl

Leila felt something bump into her, only enough force to push her back slightly. "What the?" She groaned before staring at the toucan. "Hmm? Strange, haven't seen any toucan around here lately..." She murmured to herself.

Tiki changed back to her human form of the shock of bumping into Leila. "Sorry..." She looks at the ground.

Unusual it seemed, but a New Zealand falcon sat perched on a fencepost nearby the village, of which was nowhere near New Zealand. Only one small kid had noticed, but hadn't said anything, which was unusual from what this falcon knew about children.

Tiki decided this girl may be able to turn into a bird as well. She decided to fly back to a native village where she lived. Even though she wasn't native she lived there everyone there knew her secret and liked her. She stared at a falcon sitting on a fence. "This guy must be able to turn into a bird!" she thought. "I've never seen a New Zealand falcon here!" She turned back into her usual form and walked up to the bird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back