Birds.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leila didn't seemed shocked from seeing the girl transform into a toucan. She the quickly turned into an owl, following behind her toward the village.

Tiki turned around watching the owl fly near her. "Is that the same girl from over there?" she thought staring.

Leila perched on a branch close to the girl and stared at her for a moment before flying a little closer and transformed back into her human form.

Name: Loki Corvus

Type of Bird: Raven
332688282_7c712c60ba.jpg

Powers: Can summon/control water.

Looks:
Anime_Girl_by_manager_ken.jpg

Personality: Quiet but a trickster. Loves to be around others. Cunning. Loves to keep secrets.

Good/Evil? Both. Can be very helpful, but can also be a nuisance.

Other:

[[Accepted!]]

"Excuse me."

The leader turns around.

"Ah, we have a guest." He replies.

"She's able to tranforn into a bird as well..."

"She is welcome to stay."

Last edited by a moderator:
Jake received a shock and fell off the fence, transforming back to human as he hit the ground.

"I think I heard someone scream." Tiki says breaking the seilence. She runs off. "Are you OK?" She asks Jake.

"Yeah I'm fine" He muttered. He frowned, sure he had seen this girl before.

"Follow me." She walks back to the village.

Jake followed, not knowing what was going on. He spent most of his time in bird form, for it was an easier lifestyle. He didn't like humans, with their pollution and muck, making the beautiful streams murky.

"He got a shock and fell off a fence. I think he's like us in someways." She walks in the leader's hut.

"Yes?" The leader asked.

"Same story."

"Oh. He welcome to stay, then."

"OK!"

"W-what are you talking about?" Jake asked. It was a cold day and he didn't have a jumper. He shivered.

"He says you may stay here. I'll show you a spare hut, then I'll start a fire - it's getting cold."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back