Birds.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooc: Is the leader dude a bad guy?

"Sure, thanks." He said.

Occ: No he's good.

"Here's your hut. Now I'll make the fire." She walks off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jake looked inside the small hut. There was a pile of straw, he supposed for sleeping, a bar to perch on and a bowl of bird seeds.

After a few minutes Tiki had the fire going. She walks into Jake's hut. "I'm going to pick fruit. Do you want to come?"

"Sure." Replied Jake. As he left he glanced back at the bird seeds one more time.

Loki was in her raven form. She prefered this one to her human form. She was sitting quietly in a tree above the village, watching passer-bys.

Out of boredom, she glided away from the branch and began circling the village from high above as though an eagle would.

"Let's see who can pick the most." she hands Jake a basket before running off.

Jake thought for a moment. He didn't like competitions or races, so he supposed he would tell Tiki that he wasn't racing when she came back. It was after picking fruit from the low branches that an idea occured to him. He changed into bird form and grabbed the basket in his talons. He grabbed as much fruit as he could, tearing off the stems with his powerful beak. Soon he had a full basket and returned to the ground.

Tiki soon came back in toucan form her basket full of fruit as well as her large beak. "Ta-daa!" she mumbles.

"This'll feed the whole... uuh village," Jake said. "Let's go."

"Dawn Tiki. Everyone calls me Tiki though - I don't mind - I prefer being called Tiki to Dawn."

"Okay" He replied as they reached the entry to the village.

ooc: Is it gates?

Lou frowned at Tiki's sudden departure, but quickly shook it off and smiled. "A village, huh?", he said to himself and grinned. He was at the village within seconds, stealthily skipping through shadows in his bird forme. He spotted an owl and a raven (He had also seen them transform, so he was able to identify them as those with a similar ability to his). He thought for a second, and decided to go talk to the owl. It seemed like the better choice somehow. He approached her. "Hello, madam.", he greeted her. "You seem to share a power like mine. Would you mind if we sat down and talked? I think it would benefit the both of us."

Occ: Yes there are gates.)

Tiki flew over the village gates before putting her fruit on the ground. Tiki turned back into her human form and picked up her fruit and put them by the well fed fire.

Jake had the initiative to walk through the gates, and put his fruit near the fire too. He then found a comfortable log and sat down by the fire.

Tiki turned into her bird form and flew up to Lou and Leila. "Hi! Are you guys hungry? We've got spare food - and shelter - if needed. That offer applies to all of you." She says looking at Loki.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jake watched Tiki invite them in. He picked up one of the golden fruits to feel a delicious juice dripping into his mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back