Birds.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cookie: Alright, that's fine too. XD

Lou smiled. "Well, if you're willing to tell, I've the time to listen."

Leila broke out of her daze, realizing that it was getting dark and smiled. "Well, time to get dinner." She said then transformed into her owl form, flying through the trees to find something to eat.

"In the morning." She grabs a few pieces of fruit and heads off to her hut. "Show the others the spare huts - their over there." she says pointing at three spare huts. "I'm going to bed."

HAving two pieces of fruit, Jake was not hungry. He watched the sun begin to sink below the horizon.

Leila searched the area but hadn't found anything. She made her way back to the village. "Guess I'll be sticking with fruit for awhile..." She muttered softly once she had changed back.

Jake spotted a rabbit on the ground. He transformed into falcon form and dived, killing it in a single jab. He picked it up in his beak and flew back up into the tree.

Lou smiled and said, "I look forward to it!" He waited until she was out of sight and then frowned. What a bother. The only person he wanted to help right now was himself. But if he wanted to get on anyone's good side, he'd have to help out. He spotted Leila and put on a helpful smile. "Oh, hello. Are you tired, miss? Can I show you the way to your lodgings?"

Leila glared at Lou for a second. "No, not at all but uh, thank you anyway." Leila said as she turned to face him. "Is there anything I can help you with, uh...sorry I don't know your name." She said, trying to sound polite.

Lou felt a pang of annoyance, but said in a modest voice, "Oh, I'm Lou. And I was simply wanting to help out."

Last edited by a moderator:
Jake headed back with the rabbit and dumped it on the food pile. He then headed into his hut and went off to bed.

Speaking of beds, g2g.

Leila bowed her head slightly. "My name's Leila. Thank you for your concern but I'm fine." She said, sighing under her breath. "You were that small bird from before weren't you? I believe you said something about talking."

[[Oops! Forgot to mention I was going to bed in my previous post.. I wake up and there's another page xD]]

Loki was now on the ground in her human form, her eyes shining. She was hiding behind a large oak, thinking there might be danger. Looking around cautiously she quietly creeped out and kept turning her head side to side, until reaching a fairly-sized hut. She didn't know whether to go in [steal something even], or leave. She didn't know whether this was her hut.

"Hello?" she yelled out loud. "Is this mine?"

[[i'll be back in about 2 hours, I'm going to Japanese school.]]

That night Jake escaped.

It wasn't hard, he just transformed and flew away.

Loki walked into the hut, surprised the cozy place was hers. Turning into a raven, she curled up and slept peacefully.

Tiki grabbed one of her pieces of fruit from earlier and slowly ate it. Soon she feel asleep.

"Oh! You were the barn owl.", Lou said. He wondered how he hadn't recognized her. "Yes, I wanted to talk. I believe that, through our powers, we are linked somehow. Perhaps we were meant to team up and defeat that evil Karlos person and find the hidden tree of power?"

Tiki lazily woke up. She decided to eat some of her 'seed mix' she wandered out of her hut to find Lou and Leila talking. She was eager to join the chat but thought it would be rude.

Many miles away now, Jake flew over treetops. He noticed an extra large tree. He stopped on a small tree nearby. The tree was massive and it had a certain aura around it. Jake felt his feathers getting hot, and he burst into flames. He didn't panic, flames were natural to him. What did concern him was that the tree was catching fire.

Edit: the small tree he was Perching on caught fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back