Birds.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loki blinked, her wings beating against the air. Her mind cried for her to join them.

"Would you mind a fellow raven joining?" she asked, cocking her head and smirking.

"Whilst I enjoy the air, I could use a fair snack."

Lou did sort of a bow. "I'd be delighted to join you, madam, if you'll have me.", he said in a humble voice.

"Sure, you both can come! There's some fresh fruit by the fire over there." She smiled.

Lou transformed back and landed gracefully on the ground. "My gratitude to you, miss.", he said and walked over by the fire. He picked out a nice looking citrus fruit and began to suck the juices from it. "Perfect!", he commented. "I love this fruit! Where was the tree this was picked from?"

"A few meters out of the village. Don't eat too many or everything seems sour!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Leila looked at the raven and the hummingbird that had approched her and stayed silent, then saw the girl she had seen before and nodded. She flew down and just before she touched the ground she transformed.

Lou nodded. "I'll have to keep an eye out for that tree... Actually, would you mind showing me where it is, if it's not too much of a bother? I'm afraid I've not seen the tree before."

"It isn't a bother. Follow me." She walks up to the tree. "What's your name anyway?"

Leila watched as the two left then took one of the fruits and bit into it. She stared into the fire before leaning against a tree that was near by, continuing to eat the fruit.

I'm on my iPod but I'll edit the form later, I want darkness as the power. He can turn invisible-ish in the shadows.

Jake took another fruit.

Fail post.

I'm on my iPod but I'll edit the form later, I want darkness as the power. He can turn invisible-ish in the shadows.
ooc: For some reason, it never lets you edit older posts. /D But that's sort of exacty what part of Lou's power is.

Lou said, "My, what a beautiful name. I guess it's fitting, huh? But would you mind if I called you Dawn? That name stands out to me... such a nice name."

Last edited by a moderator:
If youwant it to be unique that's cool, I'll stick with fire.

Jake stood up and left. He headed out. It was beginning to get dark. He climbed a tree and sat on a branch, not bothering to go bird form.

ooc: Ah, it doesn't really matter, you can have that power if you want. I just wanted to point it out.

Lou nodded. "If that is your wish. Why do you prefer being adressed by your surname, if I may ask?"

Jake wasn't sure why he needed wild air so much. He knew he didn't belong with civilization. He began to make plans for escaping during the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back