Final Fantsy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonKid

Reaction score
In a world... Where magic and mortality combine... This very world... It called... Earth. You are a lone hero... Traveling the world... Looking for your place... Another hero... Looking for their place... These heroes... Meet up... and join forces... Sadly... One of the heroes... Turns Power-hungry... For evil... 300 years in the future... More heroes have joined together in clans... Or on their own... To stop the son of one of those evil heroes... His name... Derek ...Most heroes have failed... Most have turned on their teams and fled to live normal lives... They did this because the were inspired by the legendary good hero... Samuel... The brave... Sadly... He died... One day... He had a mysterious disease.... Everyone mourned that day... But young ones pledged to their parents that they would stop Derek.... And some of those heroes... Are YOU... This is... Final Fantasy....

Name:

Clan or alone:

Job:

Crush:

History:

Extra info:

Mine

Name: Darius

Clan or Alone: Phoenix Clan

Job: Black Mage

Crush: Does not love

History: Darius is a boy who loved magic. He soon learned that he was a Mage, coming from his father's side of the family. He practiced his powers everyday day. Later, his parents gave him the talk. Telling him about Samuel and how the dark heroes's son is trying to control the world... Darius got an itch to go out and save the world and went to the king and took the quest... He now has his own clan(No one has joined) and hopes someone will join him so he can start his adventure... He now resides in his room inside the clan walls...

Extra info: N/A

We will start when 2 people join. You must be accepted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Kira

Clan or alone: Alone but planning to join a clan.

Job: Dragoon .?

Crush: None.

History: Abandoned at a young age and raised by foxes. Around the age of 9 she was told about Derek.. because he in reality killed her parents. So she swore to get back at him somehow.

Extra info:She is very mischevious and enjoys spoiling others' happiness. However, she is a good ally to have.

* I hope this is okay, I don't know much about the video game Final Fantasy.

(Its okay Mew! Not everyone knows alot about FF so its okay! But, you might want to change your job. Your choices are: Mage(Black: Powers, White: Healing, Warrior, Ninja, and Archer. Is that okay? Also, your accepted. Never mind. Keep Dragoon.)

Name: Jadine/ Jade

Clan or alone: Alone

Job Class: Summoner / Also knows a bit of White Magic

Crush: Yet to be revealed

History: Jade is the runaway daughter of Queen Garnet and King Zidane from the Kingdom of Alexandria. Tired of living under the shadows of her parents' heroic exploits, she runs away in the hopes of making a name for herself and finding her own niche in this world. She inherited her mother's ability to summon Eidolons, knows a bit of White Magic and is travelling with a moogle named MiMi. She's been travelling for a few days with only her Multina Racket (one she inherited from her mother) in tow and a couple of Hi-potions she looted from the castle cellars when she finally stumbles upon an unfamiliar Kingdom... And so her journey finally begins...

Extra info: Clueless about the world outside the walls of the castle she lived in. A bit of a clutz but is very skilled at summoning. Cares deeply about her friends.

ooc: srsly..i make one and only ppl that know anything about the real final fantasy join..then someone makes one that has absolutely nothing to do with FF, and maybe one person that slightly gets the concept joins..thanks for the confidence in people that gladly explain ppl, also yes Dragoon is IN FACT an FF class, note there have een several main characer Dragoons, therefore the crator obviously hasnt played many(if any) FF games...also..you effing fail at making stories..every five seconds you have to pause for a minute? no in FF you pause for five seconds every 10 minutes in storyline typing...

Name: Kate

Clan or alone: Phoenix Clan

Job Class: Healing, knows a bit of white magic

Crush: N/A

History: Left alone in the city to survive. Learned about healing at the age of 8. If she realizes there is danger, she knows every possible safe place. She never realized she had powers until she had joined the clan, when she discovered her true self.

Extra info: Very sentimental. If any one insults/mocks her, she will either freak out or cry.

ooc: srsly..i make one and only ppl that know anything about the real final fantasy join..then someone makes one that has absolutely nothing to do with FF, and maybe one person that slightly gets the concept joins..thanks for the confidence in people that gladly explain ppl, also yes Dragoon is IN FACT an FF class, note there have een several main characer Dragoons, therefore the crator obviously hasnt played many(if any) FF games...also..you effing fail at making stories..every five seconds you have to pause for a minute? no in FF you pause for five seconds every 10 minutes in storyline typing...
Seriously, if I'm the one you're referring to, that "slightly gets the concept" then I am telling you right now that you are gravely mistaken. I have played FF4, FF5, FF6, FF7, FF8, FF9, FFX, FFX-2, FFXII, Final Fantasy Revenant Wings, Final Fantasy Crisis Core, Final Fantasy Dissidia, Final Fantasy Duodecim, Final Fantasy Tactics for the psp (used to have one for the psONE too) and Final Fantasy: Grimiore of the rift. So yeah I know a HELLUVA LOT ABOUT FRIGGIN FINAL FANTASY. Maybe even more than you do. For the record, if your RP looked just like the way you wrote above, I would not have joined it for three reasons. 1. Is that you have a lot of typos and 2. These typos almost make your post unintelligible and 3. There's hardly anything left to be desired about that grammar, Ugh just saying.

Okay, listen. I have only played FF for a year, thats it. So, STFU and GTFO, because no matter how long I've played, it doesn't give you the right to come to my RP and post all these things about me and try to start an argument. You may have played longer than me, but it still doesn't give you the right to tell me off. Also, Jadine has a good point. You have bad grammar, too many typos, and your post is unintelligible. And, you may have made a RP based on the real FF, but mine is for the people with IMAGINATIVE minds. Oh yeah, I forgot. I know Dragoon is a class. I knew well enough for you to not tell me. I just wanted the simple jobs in the RP, not ALL of them. So please kindly stay away from this RP and never post here again or be reported. Thank you.

[[Mew, Jadine, and The Time That It Takes, all of you are accepted. I'll start the story. Keep Romance PG-13! okay?]]

Darius showed Kate around the clan so that she could get used to it. "Welcome to the clan. Its nice to finally have someone. No one has joined since this clan came to be, but you have decided to join! Here, I'll show you to your room. Sorry its kinda small... Its only because the clan building is so small... I never thought of making it bigger... Oh well, My room is small to. The only bad part is that our rooms are close together... Heh... Still, I'm sorry." Said Darius laughing a bit.

I don't know much but you'll have to deal with it =)

Name:Ruby

Clan or alone:alone... for now

Job: White Mage

Crush:maybe...

History:Classified

Extra info:...I like cheese

=O ok!

History: Found out about her talent at 3 but didn't want to use magic. Parents died at age of5 and looked after by older brother. Started to use magic for revenge over parents death. Brother left at age of 12 to explore the world. From then on, would try and seek the enemy that killed her parents. Brother still KIT's.

Jade had been travelling for a few days now and was marveling at the sight of this new Kingdom. She wore a cloak over her head so as to avoid being recognized as the runaway princess of Alexandria. The streets of the Kingdom was bustling with the people. Jade decided to look around.

"This place looks pretty busy huh princess? You sure you don't want to go back to the castle?" Mimi, her moogle companion asked. "Shhh... Mimi!!! You're going to have to stop referring to me as "princess". Geeez you're going to blow my cover!" A glinting circlet on one of the many shops that lined that street caught Jade's eye and she decided to take a closer look. She's always loved pretty things

On her way to the stall, she accidentally bumped into an elderly Viera. "Oh! I'm very sorry Ma'am I didn't see you there!" Jade says, sincerely apologetically. "That's quite alright child! I know how excitable children can be! Where are your parents?" Jade did not answer. "Ohhh another runaway child dreaming of making a name for herself huh?" inquired the Viera.

"Yes ma'am" Jade answered. "Well I'm not surprised. We often get your lot around these parts. I would advise you to join a clan for, well, a bit more convenience. You look pretty young and you don't seem to have a lot of money on you to keep you going for long" Jade knew this lady was right. She felt stupid for not bringing more Gil with her and decided she'll need to find a clan if she is going to fulfill her plans.

"Thank you very much for telling me this Ma'am I'd be sure to follow your advice. On that note, would you know of any clans who are accepting members?" Jade asked "Hmmm... I really don't know a lot of them but a new clan opened up not too long ago. I think it's called the Phoenix Clan. You might want to go and check that place out" suggested the old lady. "Okay, thank you very much for your help Ma'am and again I'm so sorry for my carelessness. I bid you farewell"

And with that, Jade gave the old lady a curt smile and left to look for the Phoenix Clan. "Hmmm... that child sounded very polite. You'd think she's royalty or sumthin...teeheehee..." the old lady chuckled to herself left in wonder.

Kira walked along the paved sidewalk, looking at her feet. She hummed a mindless tune to herself quietly, but suddenly bumped into a boy around her age. She fell on the ground hard.

"Oh, oops," she muttered quietly, "Sorry, I wasn't minding the path in front of me." She slowly got up and brushed herself off. She turned to look at the boy. She smiled a little, because the boy was somewhat attractive. However, she wiped the smile off and turned her head down again.

"Um, nowhere. I guess I'm just walking around as I usually do, trying to find a clan. Do you have any idea where I could find one?" Kira asked, cocking her head slightly.

Ruby was in the village, finding supplies for her next trip. As she was walking, she thought to herself:

Maybe I should stay here for a while. I may find a clan I can join or something.

Ruby was now looking about, calling out to the crowd, but people just stared and left. They she was, just sitting on the floor, waiting for someone to come and ask. She had a sign and everything but she wouldn't know If people cared...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back