Final Fantsy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kira smiled. "Alright," she giggled.

(This will be... fun,) she thought to herself. (Lots of trickery to come!)

Jade continued walking along the busy streets of the Kingdom of Lindblum. "Mimi, you think you can also go around and help me find the Phoenix clan???" Jade asks her moogle companion who was afloat by her side. "Sure" she replied.

Jade watched Mimi fly away towards two other children, a boy and a girl. "Bad idea" Jade thought and decided to follow Mimi to keep her from bothering random people. "So? Any of you two know where the Phoenix clan is?" Jade hears Mimi asking as she approached.

"That's quite alright Mimi. I'm sorry you guys. I didn't think she'd just start bothering the nearest people in sight." Jade apologizes to the couple. "We were trying to find the Phoenix Clan. Well since we already got your attention anyway, could you point us to the direction of their whereabouts?"...

Ruby started there for awhile a told herself

"what am I doing!? I won't get anywhere waiting for someone to come! I must ask around!"

She quickly stood up, but since she was too fast, she lost her balance and bashed into someone. He looked really big, almost like a giant, towering over his supper. She suddenly ran as fast as she can. She knew she was very fast and can run away from him but no luck. not knowing it but the giant had his own plan, as Ruby didn't know, he had his own clan, not one she would want to join. All his fellow mates stopped her in her path. Ruby was frightened, and she couldn't use her magic. She was too afraid. Praying to her brother to help her as all the "giants" started to close in around her...

Last edited by a moderator:
Jade directed her attention towards the boy who answered. "Yeah, you wouldn't happen to be the leader of Clan Phoenix would you? Cause if you are, I'd like to ask for your permission to join."

Ruby suddenly had the power. all she did was stop time around her and of she went.

"This is why I hate villages! I must find a clan quickly!"

She sneaked around, trying to listen to people conversations. No luck. When she thought there was no hope, she saw a group of about maybe 4 or so people around her age talking to each other. She quickly ran somewhere to hide so she could hear what they were saying.

"....clan...more bricks...come on!"

Even though she didn't hear much, she knew It was perfect. She quickly jumped up and asked them really quickly,

"can I join your clan!? I need to join one to help my parents and brother!"

Then she closed her mouth. What would happen if they weren't a clan? What will happen if they thought she was a freak that stalks people? She hoped they yes, but is it an option for her now?

"um...I'm sorry! My name is Ruby! And I need a clan to become stronger and to be able to help my parents. I need to find out killed them...But please! I know I'm not that good, but I'll try my hardest! I promise!" Ruby called out.

"Hmm... I guess... You have a good reason... and your a close ranger like Kira here... Alright. You can join. But be on your best behavior. Now come on, we need to get more bricks to make the clan bigger.

"alright! I'll do my best! But I must tell u now. I don't know the village that well so u might have to show me around. Is that ok for you?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Wolves are a bit scary but if one should ever be so bothersome I could easily just summon Ramuh to take care of them for me." Jade enthused. "I have the ability to summon Eidolons by the way. Right now I can only summon Ramuh. My mom told me I'll eventually learn how to summon other Eidolons after certain events have taken place. What those events are, I'm not quite so sure yet."

"ok then. I believe you! And what are we doing just talking! We'd better get those blocks now! I'll race ya there!" Rubys calls out, running really fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back