Final Fantsy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ooc:alrighty! come back tomorrow/today!

"I understand...It sounds cruel but, I feel like the can't be alone, I feel like they r not supposed to be like that. you know what I mean?"

(ooc: srry, I'm in the hospital. Not really easy to post around her then =( )

Kate was ok with the tight space, and it was better than her previous days in her life. She was just thinking about how she had been left alone to live. And she was probably having the most comforted day in her life. Kate sighed and rummaged through the satchel she carried. She pulled out a container of water that she had diluted with some orange. She took a sip, but the contents were sour. Kate's faced winced. Was this orange or lemon?

Well, Kate was thirsty, so she drank the rest. She did notice it tasted more like lemon with every sip she took.

"nah...Telling you will help me let it all go away I could say. Keeping it to myself won't help at all.But you promise you won't tell anyone else?"

"ok. Remember when I came to you and said I needed to help my parents and brother? Well When I was young, my parents were murdered by something. It was a shifty looking but I couldn't find out who he was. As a conlusion, my brother went to explore the world when he was 12 to find out who killed our parents. And I thought I should do the same."

(ooc: cant i have a idea about whut were talking about? im kinda lost...)

Kate explored the building. As she took every step, she became fond of the clan.

(Right now were talking about Ruby's history.)

Alright. Kira, Ruby, I want ya'll to stay here. I'm going back to the clan. I need to see how Kate is doing." Darius comes inside the clan. "Hey, Kate. How are you doing getting used to the clan?"

"sooo...Kira was it? Nice to meet you! I hope we come best fri-"

"hey! It's you! your the pesky rat that bumped into me earlier!"

Ruby was ready to take him on. "Kira are you ready? Jade! Quickly comeback!"

[[OOC. Oh, okay. Please excuse me if I fail at Kira's weapons; I do not know much about FF. Oh, I am also using traits from FF3 if that's fine.. !!]]

Kira grinned slyly and grabbed a Wind Spear from her arsenal. She giggled, jumped back away from the thing, and prepared her best attack. (This will be.. fun!) Kira thought to herself.

Ruby had her sword ready. Even though she was good at magic, she still had a sword just case. First she used slow magic, slowing down the opponent. "Ha-yah!" she said thrusting her sword at one of them, but knowing still, he was quite powerful.

Kira leaped forward swiftly and jabbed the huge opponent in the front left leg with her spear. Blood splattered her spear and the monster screamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back