The neverending

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama rage

Reaction score
Hi this will be a story about a ship sinking and 9 tamas stuck on an island together

just fill out the form below you will be automaticly accepted and add on to the story :D

first fill out below

Tamagotchi charecter name you want to be:

Something you can do to help save everyone:

Alliergies:

Strength (1-10):

Dislikes:

Talent:

Intrests:

my form

Tamagotchi charecter name you want to be: Mametchi

Something you can do to help save everyone: Hunt for food and start campfires

Alliergies:Athsma, Mould, Rude people

Strength (1-10):7

Likes:Entertainment, Problems to solve, Math, Experiments, Sience

Dislikes: Rude people, People that dont know when to be quiet, Wasps.

Talent:Mathmatician, Dancer

Intrests:Bugs, Tamagotchis, Sience

part 1 begins:

Ahh Mametchi sighed as he sunk into his seat on the plane. He thought to himself ''Finnaly some time to myself with my parents on a beautiful islad what could be better'' . He was so excited to show his parents his new invention he just couldnt wait. Who ever knows what will happen though will everything go smooth will it be a disaster its all to find out.

Tamagotchi charecter name you want to be: Gozarutchi

Something you can do to help save everyone: Good builder, doesn't tire easily

Alliergies: Mildew, Cantalope

Strength (1-10): 9

Dislikes: being unpopular

Talent: Speedy

Intrests: Ninjas

Gozarutchi was excited to be on a vacation to an island! This would be a great time to practice his skills as a ninja.

He saw a Mametchi in the seat ahead of him.

"Hey, you, Mametchi." Gozarutchi said.

"Listen, what do you think will be on this island?" He asked excitedly.

Tama character: Dazzilitchi

Skill to help save people: Motivation(she is always positive) , an amazing knowledge of edible plants, fruits, and nuts, and creativity.

Strength: 8

Allergies: Cedar and oak pollen

Likes: Sparkles, Boys(The mature ones anyway ;-) ), Raspberries

Dislikes: Nothing really.

Talent: She loves to play the oboe and sing she is really good at that. Also, a main talent is beauty, but that only goes so far.

Interests: Getting boys to like her(Ugh, she is that kind of girl.), Oboe

Dazzilitchi sighed dreamily. That KuroMametchi a few seats away on her 1st class cruise was cute. He caught her staring and she blushed. He winked and turned away. She walked over to her parents. "Mom, I'm going swimming." Her mom said it was ok. She followed in pursuit of that KuroMametchi. Then she ran into 2 tamas who looked like they were Mametchi and Gozarutchi. They probably weren't from her private school. She introduced herself. "Hi, I'm Dazzilitchi!" She said with a wide dazzling white smile. "I'm headed to that tropical island of the coast of the Wide Peninsula of Tama-Planet(Made that up off the top off my head)! Where are you off to? You two seem like nice tamas, I hope you are going where I am!"

"Looks like it, the way this is going!" Gozarutchi said. Time passed. There was a *THUNK* outside the plane. Gozarutchi thought nothing of it.

"Hey, did you guys hear that?" he asked.

Hey thats where im going too it would be a pleasure to get to know you mametchi said. Mametchi heard the thump again. He told dazzilitchi and gozarutchi to hold on while he notified the pilot. Mametchi told them about the awful noise pilots said hmm problems with the landing gear.Here we will get an attendant to check it out. Mametchi got back to his seat and told his new friends about what the pilots said. Everythng will be okay Mametchi assumed. but maybe assming wasnt enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Aahh, why is the plane bumpy?!?!" Dazzilitchi screamed. "I hope everything is OK..." She turned to Mametchi and said "I think we are here at the Peninsula!" The tamas got off the plane, to witness a salty breeze, and a sparkling, silvery gray 5 star rated cruise ship! "Ohh, is that our ship?" She squealed. "Oh, I can't wait YAY!!! IT'S SO SPARKLY!" Jumping up and down all the while, she told her friends to come explore the cruise with her. The 3 tamas squeezed through the crowd that was gathering in the cruise and found... the biggest swimming pool they had ever seen. Dazzilitchi squealed again.

Tamagotchi charecter name you want to be: Lovelitchi

Something you can do to help save everyone: Kill wild animals without much mercy, and afterwards, gut them so they are okay to cook and eat.

Alliergies: Grass pollen. It makes her sneeze.

Strength (1-10): 9

Likes: Fighting, working Machetes, Weapons, food, challenges, and meat.

Dislikes: Makeup, Preppy people, overly positive people, weaklings, people who act like they have all the power in the world but are actually stuckup, and stupid people.

Talent: Fighting. And using weapons.. And making basic spears out of rock and wood. She always carries a machete with her, for self defense.

Intrests: ^Fighting, and working.

Everyone seemed to know each other on that cruise. Even Dazzilitchi had two new friends. She felt bad when she saw a Lovelitchi all by herself. Dazzilitchi skipped over. As brightly as she could, said "Hi, I'm Dazzilitchi but everyone calls me Dazzle. I can tell you are a Lovelitchi- would you like to come meet my friends?" She said in a rush. Oops, she probably overwhelmed and or freaked out the Lovelitchi. Dazzle held her breath and waited for a response.

Lovelitchi was irritated when an extremely cheerful Dazzlitchi came up to her and starting talking in a very, very, positive manner. "No thanks. I'll pass." She liked being alone more than being with others.

"OK, whatever floats your boat." Dazzle walked off, cracking up at her own joke. She went back to her parents. She focused on a bright ring on her hand. It matched her outfit, of course... She drifted off to sleep, the boat peacefully swaying...

***Dazzlitchi walked through a pastel, crystslline mall, everything she ever could want at her fingertips. She grabbed EVERY dress and EVERY purse. A shimmering star shined in front of her, fiery hot and blocking her path. It warned her not to be greedy and try to hide it. Dazzle dropped her makeup container and the floor shattered, taking it with her into who knows where... It was a cellar. She was trapped within! The fireball appeared and burned her into nothingness...***

Dazzle awoke to a worried voice. Dazzle, honey, you OK? Her mom's face and friends' faces surrounded her. "Wha? What's wrong?" "Hon, you were screaming in agony!" Thankfully it was just a dream, but who knew? It could be a foretelling of something bad...

Mametchi had a crush on lovelitchi but has always ket it a secret. Awile into the boatride Mametchi got sick and looked off the deck to see the water a light light green he called dazzle lovelitchi and gozarotchi over. They looked in awe what could it be Dazzilitchi asked. Mametchi said We must find out as soon as possible it will have to be a mission. Not deadly I hope.

Mametchi had a crush on lovelitchi but has always kept it a secret. Awile into the cruise Mametchi got sick and looked off the deck to see the water a very light light green he called dazzle lovelitchi and gozarotchi over. They looked in awe, what could it be Dazzilitchi asked. Mametchi said We must find out as soon as possible it will have to be a mission. Not deadly I hope.

(wait, is this gonna be one of those RPs when other people can RP your characters? Cuz if so, then I'm dropping out.)

No its not one of those i was rushing and accidently spoke for dazzle sorry about that. So no its not

Tamagotchi charecter name you want to be: Memetchi

Something you can do to help save everyone: Provide shelter. She can get some tall sticks and large leaves and put them together in a shelter-y way.

Alliergies: Raspberries. She could potentially die.

Strength: 7

Likes: Cute things, cookies (as long as they don't have raspberries. See Allergies)

Dislikes: Rude people, people who are mean to her

Talent: Playing the flute, and looking cute.

Intrests: Playing the flute, reading

Memetchi saw where the others were and went to see what was going on "Hey, what's all thi-" she started, then she saw the bright green water. "Oh" she said, slowly. "What do you think it is?" she asked the others.

"Oh gosh... That looks like a really shallow bit of water!" Dazzle said. "I read in the Science textbook that blue water is deeper than green. That would have to be really shallow to be that green." Dazzle had just noticed the Memetchi come up. "Oh hi, I'm Dazzlitchi, but everyone calls me Dazzle, so... Yeah. Nice to meet you!" She went back to pondering the green water.

mametchi tasted the green water it had a poisonous taste and he wanted to find out what had happened.

"Oh no..." Dazzle gasped. The green area of water was getting bigger. Expanding... Dazzle ran to tell the person steering the boat she ran and told him the problem and he switched the course of the boat. "Thank god..." She sighed. Turning back to her friends, she said "Let's just hope it won't follow us."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back