The neverending

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovelitchi was on the boat, drinking a lime margarita. It was delicious and she was very glad that she had gotten to go on a cruise.

"Hey." Dazzle came over to the Lovelitchi. "There's something weird about the water. There was a patch of bright green water. It got bigger, I hope it doesn't follow us or something. Do you know anything about this?" Something shone in Dazzle's eyes, something that hadn't happened in a while. She was dropping her cheerful mask and becoming serious, and quiet. In the long shadows that evening brought, she looked strange and gothic. She was scared, and she was showing it. "If you could help us out, that would be great." She walked off slowly and went to her rented room. She sat on her bed and sighed. She had never been this scared before.

Lovelitchi was unhappy to see the Dazzlitchi return. Would she EVER give up already? At least this time, she wasn't as annoying. "Uh, bright green water means that there's probably cyanobacteria in the water. In other words, some idiot decided to shove his trash and leftover flammable materials in the water. And just to let you know, water itself isn't a living organism." Lovelitchi then walked off, hoping she wouldn't be bothered again. Although if the toxic material got into the ship's engines, she knew it would be bad. But oh well. She could think about that later.

Tamagotchi character you want to be: Togetchi

Something you can do to help save everyone: He can puff himself up to scare enemies away.

Alliergies: Milk

Strength (1-10): 8

Dislikes: Accidents caused by his spikes, sundaes

Talent: Cooking

Intrests: Reading comics, drawing.

Togetchi was reading one of the several comics he brought along the trip. This time, it was in a "Slice of life" genre. He was laughing to himself when one character fell down the stairs and landed front first. Fortunately, she was alright. He was finished with that chapter, and looked up and saw what seemed like an annoyed Lovelitchi pass by.

Dazzle hoped that Lovelitchi was right about that neon green water. It really scared her... and she was rarely scared of things! She saw Lovelitchi walk off, looking annoyed. Hmm... She thought to herself. What did I do to annoy her... I guess I'm just way too cheerful sometimes. She knew it was hopeless to follow her. She would rather hang out with people who were nice to her, anyway. She walked towards the swimming pool. She waded in and swam, trying to soothe her nerves, as they were being weird. She sighed. She felt awfully lonely...

Lovelitchi went to go take a look at the water for herself. "Okay, that is so not ordinary cyanobacteria. So I guess my theory about the toxic waste being dumped here is correct. Well, as long as it doesn't get into the ship's engine and then cause us to all inhale carbon monoxide.." Lovelitchi went back to her room and grabbed a bunch of her important things, which she made sure to carry and attach close to her body just in case the ship sunk.

Carbon...monoxide? I think we should probably clean it up...with...like...chemicals in a chlorine pool. Shouldn't there be something to counter it?

Gozarutchi started looking around.

If that's not possible, we all might die! AND WHAT MORON PUT TOXIC WASTE IN THE FREAKING SEA?!

EDIT: Thanks, NintenNerd. All they said was water.

Last edited by a moderator:
(OOC: Actually, it wasn't in the pool. It was in the sea.)

Togetchi looked through one of the windows on the ship's walls. He saw a lonely looking Dazzilitchi swimming in the pool. He walked over to the nearest door to him and walked out of it, grabbing a map on his way out. His hands clutched the map of the ship. Apparently, he was walking in the right direction and encountered the swimming pool. He walked over to the Dazzilitchi and said, "What's wrong?"

"Ah, nothing." Dazzle said. "I'm just freaked out, and lonely. Did you hear about the green water? It's odd..." Her voice trailed off. She dried herself off and sat on one of the sunbathing chairs. In a quiet voice, she said "I'm not usually scared of things. I don't know what to do! Now I'm paranoid about that green stuff in the water." She started. "Ugh. There seems to be a storm coming. We should go inside. She grabbed her towel and headed towards her room. "Bye." She called over her shoulder to the Togetchi.

Lovelitchi knew that the ship wasn't gonna last much longer at the rate the carbon monoxide was spreading. She could tell it was toxic chemicals by the terrible stench that had begun to radiate from the water. She looked around for a life ring, and she found an inflatable one in her room. She picked it up and carefully placed the deflated compressed ring in her back pocket.

Gozarutchi was looking for someone to share his thoughts with. He paced about the boat nervously. He kept looking out and seeing that the green spot was getting bigger. He decided to relax in the pool. He saw Togetchi.

"Hey. I have to tell you something."

"Bye," said Togetchi to Dazzle as he waved to her. "What is it?" asked Togetchi to the Gozarutchi, wondering why he was called by Gozarutchi.

Dazzle began coughing. She smelled something really bad. "Ugh." She said. She sensed that something was wrong, and grabbed her stuff and put it in her bag. She stumbled outside. Don't panic, Dazzle. Stay very calm. Everything will be OK.She told herself. She really felt like panicking. The cruise was quite rocky, and the waves were slightly large. Then, to her horror, she saw the green spot out in the water. Then the bright red alarm lights began to flash. OK, now you can panic! She thought. In her bright red illuminated surroundings, she looked for someone she knew.

"I'm sorry, but I must talk to you later. There's an emergency at our hands!" said Togetchi. "I need to go inside my room and grab emergency supplies! That is, if it's possible," he to himself. He clutched one of the handles from the ship and navigated his way to the door that led him to the swimming pool. Rushing fanatically, he finally made it to his room and grabbed the emergency kit and a life jacket. He tried his best to wear the life jacket over his body without his spikes interfering.

Pulling on a life jacket, Lovelitchi knew the boat was gonna sink for sure, but not before killing off the tamas still in the cabins, who would get trapped by carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide, both which would choke and kill off the rest of the tamas. Lovelitchi quickly went to locate a life boat.

Frantically, Togetchi ran down the hall. he didn't know what to do, but he was pretty sure someone would know what to do. He encountered Lovelitchi locating a life boat. "Hey! Have you located the lifeboat yet?" yelled Togetchi, over the loud alarms. He was panicking in the red flashes.

Lovelitchi was about to reply when there was another spasm, and suddenly, the ship began to rock back and forth at a crazy rate. Lovelitchi grabbed hold of the railing and held on.

Togetchi let go of the railing and hopped into the lifeboat as instructed. He made sure his life jacket was on securely and held on to the emergency kit. "C'mon you guys, there's no time to wait," said Togetchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back