The neverending

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovelitchi noticed the island was very close now. She rowed hard and fast, until the boat finally reached shore.

"We're finally here," Togetchi said, taking off the uncomfortable life jacket and putting it back on the boat. He hopped off the boat and looked around the island. "Looks like we're going to make our own shelter," he said.

Mametchi have being passed out for days was already on the island waiting for a signal of anybody. He saw dazzle and some new friends and jumped with joy.

"Oh, good." Dazzle got off the boat and saw some palm trees. "Those will be good for some kind of roof." She said as she pointed them out. "Maybe if we look around, there will be some kind of bamboo. That would be good for walls." Dazzle thought for a moment. "I'm going to go look for food. The supplies in the boat won't last long." She walked towards a forest of some kind. While she was walking, she saw a banana tree. She picked all the ripe ones she could carry and brought them back.

OOC: Actually I dragged your unconcious body into the lifeboat. But whatever.

Gozarutchi got out of the boat.

"Okay, I'll help. I'm pretty good at building." he said.

"Hey, Lovelitchi, can you try and find some wood for me?"

"Hey! You brought some food!" Togetchi said in delight. He took a banana from the bunch Dazzle was carrying and ate it in a few seconds. He tossed the peel on the sand. "I'll look for a cave or something that we can use as a base for the shelter," he said, running off.

"Uh, sure. But I want to go get us some meat first." Lovelitchi walked off, in search of wild game. She went into the jungle. It didn't take her long. Sure enough, she saw a wild boar eating grass. Pulling her machete out, she stabbed it a few times before it finally died. She dragged it back to the group.

"That was fast. Wow. Nice! Everyone needs to be as helpful as you. Maybe someone else could get wood for a fire. Togetchi, why don't you do that. But we need to get started soon. It's getting dark..." Gozarutchi said.

"And for God's sake, Togetchi don't waste our rations!" Gozarutchi called after him.

"Dazzle, why don't you plot a map of the island. I'll help until Lovelitchi gathers some shelter wood." Gozarutchi said.

"Well, Dazzle. Come on!"

"Alright." Dazzle found a pen and old paper in her purse. "Um... When I was looking for food, I saw a small lake on the northeast side. And there is tons of fruit trees in the jungle. Mango, banana, stuff like that. There's a cluster of banana trees right about in the middle of the jungle, that's a good reference point. She drew a circle for the island, a smaller circle for the lake, and a square for the jungle. Roughly in the center of the square she drew a tree and labled it Banana Tree. "I think that's good enough for now. We can explore the island more after we have a shelter of some kind." Dazzle sat down and twirled her golden hair around her finger, thinking hard.

"Alright guys, here's some meat for us to eat. Go ahead and cook it." Lovelitchi put the boar next to Togetchi and Gozarutchi. "Cooking it should kill most of the bacteria on it. By the way, boar is good. It's like pork. K, now I'll go ahead and get the firewood." She headed back into the jungle to go get some wood. She picked up as many branches as she could carry (A lot, her strength is immense) and then she went back to the group.

OOC: While looking back, it seems I forgot to put Mangos as an allergy. That turned out to be important! X(

"Okay." Gozarutchi took out a pocket lighter and threw it in the ocean.

Luckily there were flint stones lying about, and he started banging them together downways. Little sparks started falling into the pile of sticks, and Gozarutchi put flint around the sticks. He blew on the hot sparks. Slowly the sticks caught fire.

"Cool. Now Togetchi, you cook the boar. Hey, Lovelitchi, you wouldn't mind getting more wood for a shelter, would you? And some bamboo, please. Dazzle, you said you saw some. Take Lovelitchi there." Gozarutchi finished. He thought to himself: Someone needs to take control. That someone is me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Togetchi cooked the boar to perfection. He skinned it with the scissors from the First Aid kit and ate it a little piece at a time.

Lovelitchi took the bamboo without saying anything. She hated Dazzle, because she absolutely hated people that were peppy, and were overly happy like her. She walked back to the makeshift camp with the bamboo.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Now we need to find something to hold it up, or find something to use as a base. Like a cave, a tree, or something else," he said, looking at the bamboo.

Gozarutchi started looking around the island for a cave of some sort when he came across a perfectly sized cave.

"Hey! Guys, come check this out!" he yelled.

"We can use that for shelter for now," Togetchi replied while going into the cave. "A few spots on the ground are murky and wet, but we can use some leftover wood to cover it up. We have plenty," he said, proceeding to do so. It was late at night, so Togetchi fell asleep in the cave.

Memetchi just went along with the others, meaning she was now on the island. She found some huge leaves for the shelter. "How about using these to cover it as well as the wood," she said.

Mametchi found some warm wood. It was soothing and comforting he didnt want to burn all of it so he but some up as thhe shelter walls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back