The Ancient Spirits

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meteora

Reaction score
Long before the existence of animals and humans all that walked the earth were the Spirits of light, darkness, fire, earth, water, wind, life, and death. When the animals and humans came into existence the spirits hid from them, and were lost to time. Several of them died, a few of the Spirits survived and hid amongst the humans and animals. As time continued to pass the spirits forgot more of what it was like before the other beings existed, eventually they forgot who and what they were. Now an evil almost as ancient as the spirits has threatened all life, the few spirits that survived are all thats left to combat this evil that the gods sent to earth with the spirits. Destruction seems to be the inevitable end of this apocalypse unless the few Spirits can regain their memories and strength. This apocalypse has a name of course, that name, is Koronius.

Form:

(Human)

Name:

Looks(anime or descript):

Weapons(optional):

Other:

(Spirit)

Name:

Looks:

Element:

Other:

Scythe in his hand, Cyph walked along in the forest, looking around from time to time to see if anyone was going to attack him.

Marana was hidden in the shadows of a forest. She then spotted someone walking through it, so she quietly backed away and turned tail.

In the corner of Cyph's eye, he saw movement. Turning around, he went in the direction he saw the figure go.

Marana heard someone behind her, so she picked up her pace a bit, dodging trees here and there.

Now that he knew for sure someone was there, Cyph spoke up. "Hey, wait up!"

Marana stopped and shot herself behind a tree. "Who's there?" she called out.

"I am." Cyph said bluntly, walking. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you or anything, as long as you don't give me a reason to."

Marana looked out from behind the tree and met eyes with Cyph. "I'm not usually one to trust." she told him with a cold glare.

"That makes two of us. Why'd do You think I approached you? For all I know you're planning to attack me." Cyph said, walking a bit closer.

"Why would I run away if I was planning to attack?" Marana asked. She stepped out from behind the tree, in a stance that prepared her to flee at any moment.

"You'd be surprised, people try to trick you all the time. Pretend they're afraid, but only to reveal they aren't." Cyph gave a sad sigh. "So why exactly did you run?"

"I don't exactly know who I can trust and who I can't." she glanced down at the scythe he was carrying. "Also, that weapon of yours doesn't look too friendly."

"It's not supposed to be. If it did look friendly, how would anyone be intimidated by it?" Cyph pointed out.

"Exactly my point, intimidation made me want to run. I'd rather not get into a fight with you when you have that." Marana told him.

"Good point." Cyph said, leaning against a tree. "But intimidation is good in the sense that it'll scares people off, especially ones that want me dead, or vice-versa. Thankfully, you're not one of those people, at least not yet."

Marana relaxed a bit and tilted her head. "'Not yet'? I don't want anyone or anything dead except for the evil that lurks around every corner."

"But I might want you dead." Cyph pointed out. "I don't yet, I actually kinda like you, you're different than most. But if you gave me a reason to, that's when this would come into play." he said, lifting up his Scythe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back