The Ancient Spirits

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marana nodded briefly. "Then... I guess it's best for me not to make you hate me." she said with a forced smile. She straightened up out of the stance she had been in. "It'll be quite hard though, no one has ever really liked me much."

"I'm not exactly the kindest person on the planet." Marana told him with a shrug.

"Same could be said about me. But I don't really care, I'm just misunderstood." Cyph said, shrugging a little like she did.

"Well, apparently from what others have told me, I'm just coldhearted." Marana told him, looking at the ground.

Marana sighed and stayed silent, still looking at the ground.

Marana flicked her gaze up. "Marana... What's yours?"

"I'm Cypher, but just call me Cyph." Cyph said, making eye contact again.

Marana sighed once more. She continued to look at Cyph, her eyes still locked into somewhat of a cold glare.

Last edited by a moderator:
"So...Marana..." Cyph didn't really know what to say, he had never really had a long conversation.

Well, this conversation is somewhat awkward... xD

"So... Cyph..." Marana mimicked, also unsure of what to say. She rocked back and forth on her feet lazily.

Yeah xD

"What are you doing in the forest?" Cyph asked, although he knew it was something stupid to ask.

"I just feel safe here I guess...." Marana told him quietly.

"Fair enough, I guess this place can be pretty calming." Cyph said.

Marana nodded. "Yeah... So, what are you doing here?" she asked with a tilt of her head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back