The Ancient Spirits

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cyph gave a small laugh. "Good going." he joked, sticking his scythe out in front of them. "You going to shoot or what?"

"Unless your plan is to die or fight, i suggest you turn and leave this area immediately!" he turned back to his blade "I swear to the few remaining spirits....if you two so much as think of moving or deciding to pull a joke on me, i will crush you..."

"Oh, be quiet." she told Cyph. She reached down just slow enough to not be noticed, grabbing a dagger out of one of her boots.

"So come on, you going to shoot or what?" Cyph loved being a complete jerk when it came to fighting. He loved getting in someones head. Still with a smirk, he turned to Marana. "Don't work, I got this."

He noticed the slight movement and threw a stick(yes a twig he found on the ground) hitting her in the wrist "I wouldn't suggest trying anything that might get you killed...." he looked at his sword and threw it into the air "I'm really getting sick of you two..."

Marana looked over at Cyph. "If you say so...." She then tilted her head. "Ha, he thinks threatening to kill me will actually affect me...." she scoffed.

Cyph laughed with her. "Throwing a stick, big threat." he taunted. "So come on, shoot."

he sighed and caught his blade "you really think we should.....?.....and you two wont run away this time?...good..." he slammed the blade into the ground towards them, a shadow immediately engulfed them, thorns growing all around the two causing the pain as they were cut, but the cuts being instantly healed with a glow on each cut as the skin regrew

ooc: not a god mod, again, will be explained soon-ish : p

"Hm, that was cute. Now it's my turn." Cyph said, taking his Scythe and sinking the blade into the earth. "Wait for it." he said with a smirk.

ooc: Lol, care to explain? I don't really wanna go too far with his powers, so I wanna know what's up/what else he can do.

Ripping his Scythe out of the ground. "And for my next trick." he said with a smirk, ripping Smoke's blade out of his hand and holding both of their weapons to Smoke's neck.

ooc: the spirits of life and darkness are embedded within his blades hilt, they died and their spirits were placed within : p

"heh...bad move..." the dissipation of smoke ended, and the equal exchange of such caused the dissipation of cyph instead as pure darkness enveloped him bit by bit "no one intterupts them other then me and lives to talk about it..."

"Cyph!" Marana shot forward, spinning her dagger in her hand. An eerie darkness was embedded into the blade. She launched it at Smoke, aiming for his stomach.

"Hm, funny." Cyph said, no behind Smoke. "I just did." and with that, he raised his Scythe and fire shot out of it, burning Smoke. Like the roses, the burn quickly healed.

ooc: I guess Cyph will be the same with the fire spirit if that's fine with you.

ooc: but smoke only has the blade becase his family kind of worshipped the spirits still XD

smoke dissappeared as the two attempted to attack him, he was everywhere...but nowhere, his blade also entered the nothingness leaving cyph to dissipate into pure darkness "you should heed the warnings of our froiend more often, else the ancients may decide it best for you to end in his place" two voices said emanating from everywhere at once, a male and female voice "foolish humans, too ignorant to heed the warning of the remaining Spirit Warrior...."

ooc: I got a back story, but it's fine if you don't want him to. If not, could you think of a way for him to have done the thorn thing?

Cyph frowned, a little freaked out. He bursted into flames, and appeared completely unharmed behind Marana. "Come on, let's go. I think I have some explaining to do."

ooc: Waitso, should I have Marana know she's a spirit, or.... not?

Marana nodded, "Yeah, alright... I'm up for leaving."

Last edited by a moderator:
ooc: the thorns were the life spirit, bringing forth instant life and healing wounds but not pain, and the fire spirit things fine, to explain cyph's dissipating in smokes place, the dissipation is a dark defense mechanism of sorts any non meteora rapidly dissipates when touching the hilt, a meteora will slowly if the spirits are using their powers as they touch the hilt, the dissipation conftinues until either a meteora holds the sword, or the one who grabbed the hilt is...well gone forever : p

smoke looked around "darkness and trees....must you two dissappear and bring me into the hilt?.....let me out and reappear...NOW..."

ooc: definately not, the spirit characters are the ones who forgot all but their alias and who they were around humans they lost knowledge of the spirits and were forgotten by the dead spirits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back