The Ancient Spirits

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Listen, I've been cursed, or blessed, or I'm not even sure. All that matters is there is something like a fire spirit or something hidden inside my blade, giving it, and me, the ability to do things like you just saw. That's all I really know." Cyph explained. "The darkness that was dissipating me was some how destroyed when I bursted into flames, like it was able to fight off the darkness for now, although I have a bad feeling it'll come back."

Marana narrowed her eyes in thought at what Cyph told her. 'Fire spirit' hit some sort of memory very deep in the back of her mind, but it was too farfetched for her to grasp. "I see....." she said quietly, still deep in thought.

ooc: One more thing.... Would it be okay if I made it so something every once in awhile struck her memory, but it was too distant to actually remember?

ooc: of course, the point of therp is to get the spirits back to their former selves : p anyway i gtg see you guys

ooc: trueee -shot-, I was just wondering if you wanted to wait a bit before they even had any recollection of anything whatsoever. See you later :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Smoke reappeared in the space he had been in, the blade reappearing in the ground next to him. "Well...that was fun....."

"Well, now that you know my secret, I guess I can't leave you now..." Cyph sighed, crossing his arms.

Marana snapped out of her thoughts. "Yeah, I guess you're stuck with me." she told Cyph with a nod.

Marana nodded once more. "Yeah, I'm fine with it." she replied, walking next to Cyph.

Marana returned the smile before melting back into her thoughts.

Marana pondered why the mention of a fire spirit struck her memory. She frowned when she realized it was just beyond her reach of remembrance. Sighing, she glanced over at Cyph.

"I have absolutely no clue." Marana responded with a slight smile and a bit of a laugh.

Cyph looked up. "Well, it's getting dark out and I think we should find a place to stay for the night..."

"You any good at climbing trees? I believe they offer the most protection out here...." Marana told him.

"And how exactly are we supposed to sleep on a tree branch without falling off? Sure, it's easy when we're awake, but when we fall asleep we'll become off balance and fall." Cyph pointed out, making a quick turn. "Come on, I got a plan."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back