The Ancient Spirits

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marana thought for a moment. "I don't really have any ideas of what to do.... Do you?"

"Well, there has to be something we could do." Marana said, continuing to think.

Marana grinned when something came to mind. "Well, I like hunting every once in awhile."

"Alright, let's go." Marana said happily, sitting up to climb out of the tent.

Marana walked soundlessly and listened carefully for any rustling. She pulled her dagger out of her boot, preparing to throw it at any moment.

Cyph shivered a bit, it was raining and cold. Not wanting to complain, he just stayed quiet and continued to walk.

Marana ignored the rain, she was used to it. She heard rustling and motioned Cyph to stay silent.

Marana froze, not moving a muscle. She then suddenly shot her dagger in the direction of the noise, missing a rabbit by a hair.

Marana sighed, by the time she grabbed her dagger, the rabbit was gone. "You want to try? You can take a shot at the next thing we find if you want."

Marana nodded, turning around and listening closely for another animal to come by.

Smoke saw a rabbit running...or bouncing rather...near him, he immediately reached out and picked it up, dropping his sword to pet it "An innocent, peaceful animal....its been so long since I've found something alive that wasn't trying to fight me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back